It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Berg Beheading was STAGED! My analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Warfare is never pretty. In any war scenario you must always be willing to accept the worse scenario, prepare for it, but hope for the best. This is especially true with contracting and the sorts. Warfare and its related fields has claimed Nick Berg. I am sorry that his loved ones and family must deal witht this matter... but they should know the truth of their son in the video.

I have information that will make this thread live again. How can all of you be so gullible? Remember, question all assumptions. Watch the video again, after I inform you of this...

-He was dead the entire time of footage and was extremely pale. His eyes also never blinked.

-The screaming started before the attackers jumped on him, and the voice was that of a woman's as well as another.

-The men in the video had a Western swagger and they did not resemble radical hadji idiots besides their clothing.

-The head was pre-cut, and the body was dead, hence blood not spewing out all over the entire room as would a beheading would cause... think aortal (spelling) artery and how much blood is constantly being sent to the brain.

-Only his shoulders moved (possibly by using sticks attached to his shoulders, and then two holes cut out leading to the bottom level floor of the video room, or muscle stimulaters if they went semi-high tech- and these work after death)

-His mouth was closed while "screaming" and the mouth was only seen open once the video changed scenes (pointing at the men opening his mouth to simulate screaming, this is the only possibility). The film was heavily edited...

-When a human is beheaded the body jerks kicks and uses up ALL energy in the muscles while the man did not move whatsoever. Even drugs designed to immobilize people AND offer them the ability to sit down still in a proper fashion would not hamper the person's unconscious ability to fight a beheading.

*This video is so flawed and stupid I can't believe these guys were so naive with making a fake beheading... these guys are retarded and need to go back to mili school (if they even were trained and not paid off the street).

Possible Counter-Viewpoints and Retorts:

"The man was scared to death and obviously could not move because of this." No, fear produces shaking, the man was still as death and never blinked once.

"But what about the shoulders moving, he was obviously alive." When was the last time you saw someone move their shoulders in such a fashion... never is the answer.

"The screaming though, what do you have to say about the screaming?" It was obviously dubbed and done terribly, my old highschool AV/video teacher could have done better.

"You're just crazy!" No, i'm highly aware and trained to be so. See it for yourself, be amazed, and DOUBT ALL ASSUMPTIONS ALWAYS.

This is propaganda in its worst form. 1984 is now.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Good post, you may find the following threads useful - a lot of it was discussed when it happened:

Nick Berg: US PsyOp sacrifice?

WAR: Video Shows Beheading of American Civilian Nick Berg by Al Qaeda Group

New View on Nick Berg

Nicholas Berg Timeline and Video analysis

EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of the Al Qaeda Beheading Video of Nick Berg

To get you started! If you do a search you'll find loads.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What the..
Am I losing it, or was this posted a couple of days ago?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As well as these, one of which covers the mismatch in the audio.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Plenty of previous debunking...

ATS Search is your friend...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join