It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking perhaps safer than one has thought

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've learned that smoking grounds you to the earth. It has the same effect as putting brown around your whole body.

The elite do not want people to be grounded, and thus the global agenda for eliminating smoking of cigarettes.

Also, the chemicals in cigarrettes interferes with that which is put in food by the elite.

Don't get me wrong, smoking can cause problems for the lungs, so don't start just for the sake of it, but if you smoke, really think about it, and make your mind to quit or not.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I smoke still.

I love a good cigarette and I roll my own (75% cheaper).

There have been many people who lived over 100 that say cigs helped them stay alive so long.

Of course, that is probably an exageration, but I don't think they are as bad as they say. Sure there is the risk of lung problems, including cancer, but I don't think it is strictly just because of smoking. There is many other factors, including genetics, exercise, diet. However, without smoking, stress has more ailments than cigs.

I do use something to keep my lungs clean, but I have been asked not to discuss it on this forum, but there are other ways. If you smoke, do things that make you breathe heavy like exercise or 'spouse wrestling'. Don't smoke more than 10-12 a day.

THere are, of course, other ingredients in most cigarettes, and that is another reason I roll my own. I have also started growing my own tobacco and now have a few plants that are 1 inch tall so far. More to be planted in the spring.

The secret is - everything in moderation. Too much of one thing will kill you.

I doubt the elite are doing anything though. If it was the elite, they'd have shut down the tobacco factories by now. It would not be hard today to get public support for that.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes i role my own, with a packet of tailors every now and then.

I hear american spirits have no extra chemicals??? not sure, im in aussie land!

Shutting down ciggarette companies will cause quite a lof of unrest, its not that easy, it must be population accepted.....even the smokers themselves.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MergerThe elite do not want people to be grounded, and thus the global agenda for eliminating smoking of cigarettes.

There is no global agenda for eliminating cigarettes. On the contrary, thanks to the tobacco company dollars, politicians will never do away with the little sticks.

the reason why the US has the push to eliminate smokers is because US cigarettes cause cancer. Tobacco farmers nuke their soil with all kinds of toxins to keep the soil fertile (no rotating their crops - gov't rule I think). It is the toxins that build up in the lungs. This is why there are so few lung cancer cases found in people who smoke pot like it was normal tobacco.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Yes i role my own, with a packet of tailors every now and then.

I hear american spirits have no extra chemicals??? not sure, im in aussie land!

Shutting down ciggarette companies will cause quite a lof of unrest, its not that easy, it must be population accepted.....even the smokers themselves.

Kind Regards
Merger
America Spirits!!! lol...let me tell you, if you buy the "blue" package, smoke a little, you will feel a distinct "high" like you never felt before.
I still cant figure out what it is on the "blue" kind. The yello and green are regular and do not have this little (advantage) hee hee hee

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
interesting! Will have to do some research on that one!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeI still cant figure out what it is on the "blue" kind. The yello and green are regular and do not have this little (advantage) hee hee hee

yellow pack - porous tipping paper and dense filter
green pack - menthols unless you are referring to sage, which is also known as Mediium Filters.

Blue Pack - 100% additive free, nothing in there for the "kick." My guess is that you normally smoke cigarettes that aren't as strong as these. kind of like going from marbolo ultra lights to reds.

www.nascigs.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by dgtempeI still cant figure out what it is on the "blue" kind. The yello and green are regular and do not have this little (advantage) hee hee hee

yellow pack - porous tipping paper and dense filter
green pack - menthols unless you are referring to sage, which is also known as Mediium Filters.

Blue Pack - 100% additive free, nothing in there for the "kick." My guess is that you normally smoke cigarettes that aren't as strong as these. kind of like going from marbolo ultra lights to reds.

www.nascigs.com...
Oh, i am a seasoned smoker, Crakeur. Seriously, there is something in the blue that is a little different. I asked the cigar shoppe owner and he just snickered. If you need proof, please get yourself some. I'm not advocating people should go out and buy it, i am just saying, (and i dont smoke wacky tabacco) that you most definetly get a little high from THIS ONE. In fact, i havent bought it anymore because it makes me silly as hell.
I experienced this and went back to the regular Marlboro full flavor 100's just so i could keep my head.

Maybe an herb?

I am not lying (last great famous words)...but its true!

[edit on 30-12-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I do use something to keep my lungs clean, but I have been asked not to discuss it on this forum, but there are other ways. If you smoke, do things that make you breathe heavy like exercise or 'spouse wrestling'. Don't smoke more than 10-12 a day.

Ummm, yah, I'd say you've got my attention with that little statement. Out of respect for your agreement not to discuss it on the forum however, if you could instead just tell me about your lung cleaner activities and/or devices in a U2U, that would be great!!! I promise not to discuss it on this forum either.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
while I would love to sample them, I kicked my 2 pack a day habit 4 months ago and wouldn't want to try this for the sake of experiment.

I am not doubting they make you "giddy" or "silly" but I'm saying that it might not be something in the tobaccy but, rather, your system's adjustment to the smoke. perhaps it is merely the result of the straight tobacco and none of the crap that the big T put in their smokes.

from the site:
blue
Introduced in 1985, our Regular Filter Cigarettes, or Blues, are made with premium quality, 100% additive-free, whole leaf, natural tobacco for a rich full-bodied taste.

High quality, premium tobacco
Whole leaf natural tobacco
No additives
No preservatives
No flavorings
Up to 25% more tobacco per cigarette
No reconstituted sheet tobacco
No scrap tobacco
No processed stems
No expanded tobacco

In fact, Natural American Spirit Regulars, Mediums, Lights, Ultra Lights, Menthols, Menthol Lights and Non-Filters are all made with the exact same additive-free whole leaf tobacco blend. The different tastes and strength levels are created by the construction of the cigarettes, not by altering the blend or using lower grade tobacco components.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think Tea Tree oil is a good lung cleaner. I dont buy into the story that smoking is not bad for you.
However, keep in mind, that people have been known to get real sick and die AFTER they stop smoking. I am afraid to quit for this very reason.

Any studies out there on the perils of STOPPING?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Crackeur, you're right. It could be the pure stuff that has a different reaction on some. Thanks for those facts.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
enjoy your deathsticks.

I guess I rather inhale 2nd hand real tobaccosmoke rather than chemical love, cigs that get you high... I'll just leave it at that. I remember people be like cloves have weed in it. Myths are lame, no?

of course smoking is BAD FOR YOU

inhaling smoke ain't exactly GOOD FOR YOU

mmm thats all i got.

yea for choice

too bad everyone started smoking for the "i look so mature/cool/awesome effect"

(hand over chest)
mmm I love the burn of tobacco smoke.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

inhaling smoke ain't exactly GOOD FOR YOU

mmm thats all i got.

Tis true, it is bad. Guess we kind of try to justify it since we are smokers. I yes, I agree, it is bad for you, but why doesn't it kill everyone? There are variables in there.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
IT may not kill anyone..
But what doesn't kill you doesn't make you stronger either..LOL..

And, your face gets old and wrinkled too soon.
And your teeth fall out.
In some cases impotence.

Those are the non major medical conditions..

If you look in my thread mentioned below, there are references to tobbaccoless blends..but be careful..some are strong legal "medicine..read up! before you roll up!!

DG, come back to the fold!!!! www.belowtopsecret.com...

If it were just a social function, it could be ok..
But it's become less social, and more stigmatic..
But imagine..having to go out to the garage. or outside, or away from the kids.
just so you can orally injest nicotine..

[edit on 30-12-2005 by spacedoubt]

[edit on 30-12-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You guys are all gonna kill me, the un smoker!!! Ha ha , just kidding. But think about how many people who don't smoke and have no choice but to be around the people who do smoke die every year.

That could make everyone that smokes, in the world, a murderer. So why don't people who smoke go to jail when they kill thier children with lung cancer???

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inanna

That could make everyone that smokes, in the world, a murderer. So why don't people who smoke go to jail when they kill thier children with lung cancer???

and that would make everyone that goes to fast food restaurants feeding their children from those places and teaching them it's ok to eat whenever they want, and not exercising, and sitting in front of the t.v. munching on chips, or playing video games for hours on ends and the list goes on and on and on.....a murderer, right??

I smoke also but I CHOOSE to stay away from my wife and kids knowing they do not need to be around it, unlike my parents did for me when I was living at home,but that is why I made that CHOICE later in my life when I took up smoking.I RESPECT the fact that others may not like this habit.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by DustintheWind]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I've learned that smoking grounds you to the earth. It has the same effect as putting brown around your whole body.

The elite do not want people to be grounded, and thus the global agenda for eliminating smoking of cigarettes.

Also, the chemicals in cigarrettes interferes with that which is put in food by the elite.

Don't get me wrong, smoking can cause problems for the lungs, so don't start just for the sake of it, but if you smoke, really think about it, and make your mind to quit or not.

Kind Regards
Merger

Dude you are a moron. The Illuminati ARE the tobacco companies, and the government makes millions from tobacco taxes. Thousands of carcinogenic chemicals such as lantern fuel, lighter fuel, ammonia and addictive and relaxing legal narcotics such as Lavendula, peppermint, chamomile, chocolate, cinammon, vanilla, are added to cigarettes to help relax and hook people. I can't believe you are encouraging people to not quit. It makes me laugh that that comment is so inconceivable and universally ridiculous. At least something like homegrown tobacco straight outta the garden wouldn't have all those chemicals and substances in it and MAY not be as harmful as those added by tobacco companies.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
sugeshotcha

Thank you for your kind comments, much appreciated.

I did not say for someone not to quit, please don't put words in my mouth, i said to make up their minds on given reasons.

I know perfectly well about the tobacco companies, its actually a program that is outdated and needs to be re-adjusted, please research the illuminati and tobacco companies more closely. It IS a multi-billion dollar industry, i understand that, and yes people are hooked, and for 'health' reasons, it is a good idea to quit, but if you feel grounded, then that is probably what is needed at that point in time.

BTW, glad you're trying to 'expose' the illuminati, as well as being from aussie land, im from there too.

Here's a tip about how to find out whats really going. Go the opposite of what is forcefully being portrayed to the public.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I've been wondering for awhile if perhaps something in the FILTERS of cigarettes cause many of the health problems. Someone I know said there is asbestos in filters, another said fiberglass.

A couple anecdotes from my life....mainly is about a friend of mine. She smokes unfiltered Camels and has been doing so for about 10 years (started out by stealing them from a relative or neighbor). She is 26 years old. She smokes between 1/2 and a full pack a day. She was running track in high school before starting smoking, and still runs about 2-3 miles a day with no problem, she can keep up with me fine (I am a health nut who runs and works out all the time). Her skin looks fine in fact she is the most beautiful girl I've met in my life. She has no apparent health problems at all.

Another case is a friend's grandfather, age 87, still active in the community hosting Bingo games and I've seen this guy even lifting chairs and tables to help set up the Bingo room. He walks up flights of stairs fine, seems to be in good condition and good health...but has smoked unfiltered cigarettes since about World War II.

Could it be something in the filters, or perhaps only certain brands of tobacco? I recall reading about 3 years ago that Philip Morris was accused/proven to be adding an ammonia compound to tobacco to enhance the absorption of nicotine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join