It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am introducing my self...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First off, cool smilies, I am guessing you had them custom made for this site.

I noticed in Mysterious, Ancient, and Lost Civilizations you had alot of cool posts; I have to do a research project for History 101.

Can any of you suggest an ancient phylosopher or engineer? I remember reading once about one who designed on paper alot of # before his time. Like planes, and all kinds of stuff.

Any how about me.
I am an former US Marine, and now a disabled vet.
I am 22 and in college for BIO Mechanical Computer Engineering.
I run losttware.com and spent a ton of time making the site, but am kinda depressed cause no one uses it.
I also have questions I will be posting here about the ancient stuff, that stuff interests me.

Anyhow, I am doing a paper now for college so I can't type much but hopefully when I check back you guy's will have listed some cool names of ancient greek engineers and stuff and I will find one I like.

Thanks,

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Very nice site. You might be interested in keelynet: www.keelynet.com...

I can't do your homework though. sorry.

cheers
ktpr

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
hi there

I'm pretty new too

I checked out your site........ great concept!!!!!!!1

hope you get more business soon. Chin up.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. Firstly let me congratulate you on a cool avatar. Lots of cool stuff here to browse through. I hope you find something you are looking for here.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well, Leonardo Da Vinci designed helicopters and balloons and all manner of contraptions ahead of his time, but he's not exactly ancient.

I think we will learn a lot more about ancient Greek civilisation during next year (Athens Olympic year with all the PR opportunities that accompany that) but that won't help with your assignment.

Enjoy your time at ATS.

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hey welcome, had a look at your site..pretty cool ..i hope it picks up soon...good ideas

well im sure you will like it hear
see you around the board

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Prometheus? no thats not it, um... but the greek dude who attached wings to himself and his son and flew. I think it was Daedalus.

top topics

join