It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey beautiful people! I am new here, and its so nice to see people like me who realize that G.W.(what?)Bush is the antichrist, and we are slaves to a horrible corporate system. I have recently seperated from an abusive relationship with a man who was awake and said I would "DIE" if I left him because we need to head to the hills and stock up on guns and food... I feel this in a different way, because I am awake with LOVE! My heroes are Bob Marley, Nelson Mendella, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Sublime... mmm doesnt everyone love some Bob marley and Sublime and a nice fat.... yea! I love my life and I love that this is the age of Aquarius and an Aquarius I am leading the people to the light. Keep your strength and remember STRENGTH IN NUMBERS! I bless Ra the fierce sun burning bright I bless isis luna in the night I bless the air the horus hawk I bless the EARTH on which I walk-ONE LOVE

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS isisluna. Spread the love

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
isisluna, welcome aboard to AboveTopSecret.com. My fellow ATS Councilors and myself are proud to welcome you to this very popular message board. We will be looking forward to reading your posts, and can answer any questions that you might have. Here is an index to all of your councilors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are the second ATS Council.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, this is a great board, you make it even better...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am over whelmed with joy for all your support. I love my new community, you gave me strength today so thank you all... its so difficult to remain true to yourself and the true being you are meant to become when all around you are lost souls telling you YOUR WRONG, and they see the light. They try to teach my daughter who was born awake, and mearly looks at them with patience but knows something is very wrong with nanna... how can I make my life easier with people who refuse to wake up and when I talk to them or send them information on FACTUAL things, I am ridiculed and sent negative energy. My mind is fighting my heart.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Welcome to ATS isisluna. Spread the love

thank you!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Welcome to ATS, this is a great board, you make it even better...

Thank you and i cant wait to learn from everyone...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The irreproachable Mr. Beezer, at your service ©

Greetings one and all.

I am The irreproachable Mr. Beezer© and I am very glad to be here with you.

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you enjoy the stay as much as I have!

Mr. Beezer

new topics

top topics

join