2012 meteor supposed to destroy earth,when would we see it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
You might have some sort of a mental issue so I wont push it- but your posts first say you are a 13 yr old in NYC next you are a girl named Rita, then you are a boy from India..which is it? LOL

This is an old thread, and those are anonymous posts by various people. ATS used to allow people to post even though they were not logged on, or sometimes not even registered. Any post like that would show up as anonymous, so its more then one person making those posts. They removed the ability to post in that manner because it caused a lot of work, and problems for the staff.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am curious if this idea is actually something that humans could do to greatly reduce the overall worse climatic change effects from a large meteor that would possibly hit the earth. If the exact location were known where the meteor would hit the earth, then I wonder if possibly the crust of the earth could be prepared in advance by using underground nuke bombs to greatly soften up the crust of the earth, at that location.

With the earth's crust made softer due to making many cracks caused by the underground nukes, then would the meteor more easily penetrate into and be caught inside the earth's core, without the meteor generating as great an amount of ash clouds as would occur without the earth's crust having been softened up before ?

Has anyone ever heard of this idea mentioned before ?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by trader21]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
we would have seen it like 5 years ago...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkenral
reply to post by littlebunny

"I have had many visions, some that came true, some that haven’t happened, and still others I don’t know if they will ever come true… However, I won’t go into to much detail about the visions/dreams I had in the past that came true, post-diction means next to nothing. So let me give just a quick synopsis and then talk about the vision I see in our future. I saw 9/11 happen, and I saw the tsunami of 2004. Only my wife and one other person knew of my dreams about 9/11, however, I told more about 2004. Nuff said about that…"

BS ALERT BS ALERT MAXIMUM BS SECURITY ON THE DOUBLE, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only BS Alert is some dumbass like you screaming something you couldn't possibly know anything about. What I wrote is a fact, not BS... I had dreams of both... I didn't know where those dreams would take place, I just saw them happen... I've had other dreams about other things I'm afraid are going to come true real soon. Here’s a link to one of them, Boston Attacked, A DREAM That Said The Name

And here is a dream I had that I'm afraid is about to come true real soon.

I didn't know where this would happen in the Middle East... however.

There will be two young Arab boys, one will be around 10 the other around 7. There will be Marines behind a parapet/wall. The Marines can see the young boys are moving towards a AK47 laying on the ground. They are screaming at the boys to move away from the weapon. What the Marines cannot see, on the second floor hidden behind the wall and away from the window, the boys father is telling his children to get his weapon. The boys continue moving towards the weapon and the Marines keep pleading for the boys to stop. When the two young boys finally reach the weapon, the oldest grabs the strap and starts sliding the weapon back towards a walk path about 10 feet from where they grab the weapon. A Captain sees what the young boys are doing and orders his men to take out those boys. The Marines follow orders. A few seconds later a woman comes running around the walk path and lands on top of the two young boys wailing. After a few seconds she jumps up with the AK47 and begins shooting at the Marines. They take her down. All of this is caught on tape. Then The Entire Middle East goes nuts.

That was my dream. We should find out soon if that dream will in fact happen. I hope it doesn't... But it was dream I had a few years ago.

Your BS statement was stupid and rude. You don't know me, and I don't know you... I don't come to ATS to impress anyone. If I post it online and put my real name to it, you damn well better believe I am telling the truth.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am kind of new to ATS, i cannot open a new thread. I don't know where to post so i am posting here..... sorry if some one can open a new thread
link:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
so its sec.2nd 2011..has anyone given a thought if this Mayan calendar is really true or not..Or we reading things right????do you think that this is the end of the age???what are your now thoughts on the whole end of the world or end of the age thing with the Mayans????

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What about this astroid..Its this month the 26 of Dec....of 2011....spaceweather.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
What about this astroid..Its this month the 26 of Dec....of 2011....spaceweather.com...

Do you think that this one has any significance to us..or is going to pass us??????

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I found this thread to be relevent for my post.

There is this guy with his youtube channel, who's really grown on me, every few days I check in to see what his latest broadcast is. He is -sorta- like a Dutchsinse, but also with his much different unique twist. Always showing us unusual things he's found in regards to weather, disasters, comets, conspiracies, nasa government, 2012, etc.
Well, today, I found that he has cleared everything 'off the table' except for his one very recent, I guess, goodby vid. He seems scared. This vid shows why, but is he reacting to something of which he could be entirely wrong about? Drats, I'm going to miss his humor, he was very funny at times.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ooooh my..here we go.amen

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi

The justification of trying to use the Bible to predict the end of the world is really tragic because it constantly ends up on the junk heap of failure. It would take me a whole day to list every single attempt over the last 2000 years of failed doomsday settings.

The truth is that the original bible code by Michael Drosnin was a fraud. It was always easy for him to try and find past events in the bible code but every attempt to predict the end of the world using the bible code has failed.

In the Bible it so very clearly forbids us from date setting so if people want to violate a biblical principle then its up to them.

Regarding 2012 an interesting 25 page article came out last month which actually linked the 2012 debate to something about a stargate in Iraq. Its a great report so I have the site below. It actually claims that the reason for the Gulf War was because the american government were aware that Saddam Hussein had come across something near the old City of Babylon. Its an interesting one so view at your own pleasure.

www.theantichristidentity.com...

Thanks

Kev

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
couldn't they just learn from the Simpsons and blast any menacingly close meteors with a rocket?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm not buying the entire doomsday forecast by mainstream media.

You see .. everyone is in a dire state be it in mortgage, student loans, debts, jobless etc. It's all a massive psychological diversion of pessimism to something bigger.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neil wilkes

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is the one you may be looking for: rt.com...

Data suggest impact in approximately 90 days: neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Regards!

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join