It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination - Old Story New Questions - The Green Man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactsPlease

2. After being hit in the back with the second, better aimed shot, yet having enough control of his body's facilities to raise both hands to his punctured throat, clearly realizing he was hit, did not take cover even then. Amazingly, he remained a seated, motionless target for the next head shot.

He was hit pretty close to the spine, so raising his arms was probably just a kind of reflex reaction. As for him not moving, have you ever been hit by something, like a bullet? Your body undergoes such a shock that unless you're already moving, you're not going anywhere.

I suspect, the head shot was fired to the center of his forehead by a well placed marksman, yet the windshield may have deflected the bullet slightly which accounted for a slight deviation in trajectory of the round which hit him to the left of the center (looking from the shooter's perspective)

No, probably not a deflection. If you watch the Zapruder film, just before the explosive headshot, JFK drops forward a little. Some say this is a result of the third shot (from the rear) hitting a fraction of a second before the fourth shot (from the front), which blew chunks of his head backward onto the the trunk and the following motorcycle cops. Hard to say. I think it looks like his head drops forward because the initial shock is wearing off and the inertia as the car is coming to a near stop sort of makes him fall forward a little. Anyway, that would be enough of a move to throw off a shot an inch or two.

Actually, I think the shooter was just trying to get a good shot at whatever target they had available. Still, pretty good shooting, overall. A couple of inches either way and it could have been a non-fatal wound or a complete miss.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Her refusal to change out of her bloddy clothes all day was not just her being in shock.....she knew who was responsible for JFK's death.....

Ha? You mean like the DNA on Monica Lewinski's dress? But Jackie knew whose blood it was...what other evidence would there have been on the dress? Or was she planning on giving it to the killer as some sort of momento? That would have been cool. "Here you go you bastard...look what you did to my dress! It's ruined!" Where is that dress now by the way? Is it at the Kennedy Library in Boston?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

He has a worried look on his face too. He looks like a spook to me. Does anybody know who he is or was?

He looks like he is smiling to me?

Regarding who he is, I borrowed the "green man theory" dudes' magic filter and came up with this:

It's Charlie Chan!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
id just like to say very good work to everyone in this thread, the reserching and debating has been good ,

ok going back to the bus, i dont see exactly what you were all talking about, can someone explain?

im goin to see about looking into the jfk thing and see if i can come up with something aswell

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
urgh double post sorry

[edit on 20-5-2006 by ronishia]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
dont know if this has been mentioned before but while i was poking around i came across the following site, it refered to the umberella man
and the suspision that the umberella was a dart gun worht a look
to para graphs stick out

Two main theories have been come up concerning the Umbrella man. The first says that both men provided signals for the hidden gunmen. Certainly, this presumes that Kennedy was killed by a coordinated crossfire, perhaps with the help of radiomen. The two men were among the closest bystanders when Kennedy was struck. They possibly gave signals that JFK was not fatally hit and more shots were needed. Gary Shaw provided an interesting twist in this theory. He said that the umbrella was a last-second sign of who was responsible for the assassination. Shaw explained that throughout the planning of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the CIA promised an "umbrella" air protection of the invaders. Kennedy refused to authorize this military support. Therefore, the man with the open umbrella symbolized the promise of an air-support "umbrella" while the dark-complected man may have been a person --- perhaps an anti-Castro Cuban leader --- that Kennedy was familiar with.

and this bit refers to the uberella guns in circulation that day

Most of the assassination researchers prefer this first theory. But there is another one that cannot be dismissed. Researcher Robert Cutler claimed that the umbrella may have been a dart-firing weapon. This is supported by the testimony of a CIA weapons developer in 1975 (1). He told the Senate's Intelligence Committee that such an umbrella was in use in 1963. He described the weapon as looking like an umbrella. He explained the dart gun was silently operating and fired through the webbing when the umbrella was opened. He also said that the CIA ordered about 50 of such guns and that they were operational in 1963. Furthermore, Cutler theorized that Kennedy's throat wound could have been a wound caused by such a dart, but that it was altered during the Bethesda autopsy. This would also explain Kennedy's lack of motion during the shooting sequence. Many researchers think that since such a weapon existed and its operation is consistent with the actions of Umbrella man, this theory can not be ignored completely.

got them from HERE

[edit on 20-5-2006 by ronishia]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well if anything this thread has generated interest and started a whole new generation of people looking for truthful answers to JFK assassination..

don't just believe what you read by anyone...read and research for yourselves....

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

don't just believe what you read by anyone...read and research for yourselves....

Exactly....and you can even create new theories out of thin air!! Like a clapping green man.....

Now the Orange Lady and the Running Man...those are some serious theories that hold water!!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Or mayhaps we were so close to the truth that we had everyone turning orange and running out of the woodwork to shoot our theory down ...who knows...

People can read, research, dissect and figure things for themselves....don't believe everything or everyone you read or see..sometimes things are not what they are made out to be ....

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Or mayhaps we were so close to the truth that we had everyone turning orange and running out of the woodwork to shoot our theory down ...who knows...

Why yes....in some people's worlds, there is such paranoia. A kind of blowing up of one's importance even....dillusional. Thinking that a simple human being on a website could possibly be a member of the CIA, NSA, or working for some Cabal?? Out to foil such a tremendous new discovery. A green man. A clapping man. A bystander. A nobody.

Some theories shoot themselves down. It's a mystery wrapped in boredom!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well it certainly interested people..including your own active postings in the thread.. so active in fact that you jumped in again so fast to respond after so long...paranoia ..meh ..... perhaps a natural instinctive wariness that things are not what they appear..

its easy to call one paranoid but then this is a conspiracy board is it not?
. aren't all people who believe in conspiracies paranoid... at least that is the dissmissive official line... the 'mainstream view" ..... or is it that people who do believe in conspiracies do have a healthy instinctive wariness..

no in fact that is too generalized.. .. hmmmm

but back to it

in some people's worlds, there is such paranoia. A kind of blowing up of one's importance even....dillusional.

Actually a blowing up of ones self importance is narcississtic personality disorder, a totally separate diagnosis to paranoid...and totally separate from delusional as opposed to dillusional...

Thinking that a simple human being on a website could possibly be a member of the CIA, NSA, or working for some Cabal??

who woulda thought it even eh...one human being, two human beings, a whole army of human beings, heck a whole website even ... no thats not even a thought.... *shock* that would be, dare I say it..paranoid....oh you forgot FBI in those three letter acronyms...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Actually a blowing up of ones self importance is narcississtic personality disorder, a totally separate diagnosis to paranoid...and totally separate from delusional as opposed to dillusional...

One can have more than one disorder at a time. And...thanks for the spelling lesson!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
facinating subject, I read today on a web site that Mossad were behind JFK's murder because he was against Israel developing nuclear power/nukes. Just could be hogwash of cousre but it does add another twist to the tale.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok I haven't read the entire thread but after reading the 1st post....you're grasping for something that isn't there. That guy is doing nothing more than swinging his arms. I do it all the time, everyone does it all the time. It's natural, he didn't shoot JFK.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
facinating subject, I read today on a web site that Mossad were behind JFK's murder because he was against Israel developing nuclear power/nukes. Just could be hogwash of cousre but it does add another twist to the tale.

Here ya go....... Mossad "By way of deception, thou do war"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I believe green man is a guy called david morales.He was CIA and the picture of him walking away shows him wearing an early form of bullet proof vest.I am sure him being present was not a coincidence as there were many faces there that day whos presence needs looking into.But i dont believe he was shooting anything and i dont really agree with the alleged alterations on he linked site.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the zaprunder fim has now been removed from youtube..its saying it was removed for copyright infringements...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I hear the reason why the film was removed is because they want to edit out the Green Man because HE is the key to everything. HE killed JFK, RFK, MLK and drove EMK's car off the bridge in Chappaquidick....escaping before EMK woke up and saved himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure about Nixon to be honest I have questions about him myself, as for george bush elder... this is copied and pasted from another web page hopefully i am allowed links so you can see the full article ....

Despite this intimate experience of events surrounding the death of John F. Kennedy, the nation failed to achieve closure. Oswald never confessed, and the facts of the case remain mysterious. The Warren Commission's conclusion that Oswald acted alone failed to satisfy the public. In 1976, the House of Representatives' Select Committee on Assassinations reopened investigation of the murder. The Committee reported that Lee Harvey Oswald probably was part of a conspiracy that may have involved organized crime.

Interest in the assassination remains acute. Congress enacted the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act on October 26, 1992. Signed by President George H. W. Bush, the legislation opened most government records to the public and facilitated use by designating the National Archives and Records Administration sole repository of government files pertaining to the assassination.

if Mr. Bush signed that so that we can all talk about it and have a greater understanding of things he certainly wasn't part of it.

lcweb2.loc.gov...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First I ever read or heard of "the umbrella man", video here of the reporter who first wrote of the odd man at the JFK assassination. States shots were first heard as the motorcade pass him. Good Video. Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join