It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination - Old Story New Questions - The Green Man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The JFK assassination has fascinated people from the day it first occured on November 22 1963. Man theories have been forwaded on what really happened that day. But that is all they are, theories, No one person or persons has declared with unrefutable proof, the Truth. For the first time programs like photoshop and irfanview can be sued to take a closer look at the images left behind ogf this day and what is found is shocking and fascinating. The cover up of the Killing of a President.

Over the years many witnesses to the case have died in mysterious circumstances, starting off with Lee Harvey Oswald and going right through to researchers and journalists like Dorothy Killgallen, who interviewed Jack Ruby before his death (he told his family that he had cancer cells injected into him). She died just as she was believed to be writing an expose on the assassination and she had passed notes to Florence SMith, Kennedies mistress, who incidently recalled that LJB had said to her after the assassination that Jack had to go, the oil men demanded it. Florence SMith died two days after Killgallen and the notes that were passed were never found. There ae many more stories and suspicious deaths surrounding the case. How long will this be allowed to go on for. When are people going to say enough we want the truth starting with JFK and ending now.

Theories such as follows.
Driver did it - quite clear in some copies of the Zapruder film.
Umbrella Man fired the first shot - well he certainly was suspicious.
His companion signalling (The Dark Complected Man)
The Grassy knoll shooter
The overpass shooter
The men on steps.

All these have been covered quite thoroughly with the evidence that is avilable to researchers today.

But there is one aspect of the Zapruder film that has not been covered very much at all and that is the Green Man and his companion One Leg Man. In the Zapruder film it is quite clear that the Green man has his hands pointed out in front of him at the time of the apparent first shot (the Neck shot) and then as the limo passes, JFK grabs his throat, Dark Complected Man raises his hand, Umbrella Man shakes his Umbrella and Green Man lowers his hands and continues, with objects in both hands, before moving his hands behind his back and throwing something on the ground behind him, before moving his hands back to the front.

3.8mb gif of the assassination sequence including Green Man

This movement is suspicious in itself but becomes more so when all the still of the sequence are looked at more closely and then put through photoshop and different filters used on the pictures. His body shape is not right, in many of the pictures his body is twisted in impossible positions but when viewing it in photoshop it becomes clearer. It is not one man the Green man it is more, there is another person edited out of the picture. It certainly appears that he points an object at the limo as it passes and then throws it behind his back. what was he doing, why isn't he mentioned anywhere in witness reports and why has noone mentioned his suspicious moves before now. The most important question would be why was HE edited. Did these people actually fire the Neck SHot. Some theories hold that JFK had a paralysing dart shot in his neck, which would explain why he was so stiff and rigid when the final head shot came. Did the Green Man (men) fire this dart?

As stated when hundreds and hundreds of documents were waded through, no mention of this part of the assassination was made. Jim Hicks was put forward in one page as being across and up from Umbrella Man but all other reports have him at the corner of Elm, well before the positioning of Green man and his companion (s).

Programs like photoshop were not available to average everyday people in the sixities and seventies and who could have predicted that they would be. Now today photos are easily picked apart and that should be encouraged,. More people should look at these photos and see for themselves that the official lines are not as they seem. It is possible that conspiracy fans have edited some of these to make it look like certain things happened but overall the edits are too big. There is too much changed. Even with witnsess statements.

And then there is One Leg Man who we find running from the scene after the shooting with some extra packaging. What is down his trousers and why does it look like he has either a rifle or a peg leg down there along with an umbrella in his pocket and something in his hands.

Why are there edits to the photos avialble of the man on the steps, what was behind his back and what is in the box at his feet. Was it a radio to keep contact with other operatives.

Why was there so few people in Dealey Plaza that day considering the fact that all the rest of the route the President took was thickly lined with people cheering. Were all or most of the people in Dealey Plaza part of the assassination conspiracy. Why was the route changed to travel through an area that is just set up and asking for an ambush? Why did the limo slow down, why were the secret service and police told too hold back and not flank the presidential limo?

and if the Zapruder films show faking on the head shot, faking of the driver "gun" and faking of the green man, does this mean the whole film is faked? The film rights were bought by the editor of Time, Henry Luce, an anti Kennedy person. He locke dthe film away and died himself in 1967. The Zapruder film was finally released in 1975. Star Wars was released in 1977 which can give you an idea of special effects able to be created in the 70's.

There are so many lies but what is the most unbelievable about the whole assassination is the tampering of photos and films of the assassination. The question is why and who. Is it to do with LBJ who was going to be dropped of the 1964 ticket as Kennedy's running mate? After all his backers were part of what is now Halliburton Oil. Was it the CIA, Hunt and his connections to the Cuban Bay Of Pigs episode that eventually came to a head in the Watergate scandal? Was it the Russians, was it a lone nut called Oswald, was it the Mafia, or was it them all.

I don't think anyone will know for a long time exactly who did kill JFK and why but considering the tampering of evidence, the setup of the Warren Commsion by LBJ and the altering of photos, films and death of witnesses I think it is safe to say that it had to have been a Government group of some kind, for example the CIA. There is no way all this evidence could have been changed without the assistance of the CIA. But the chain of the tampering of evidence and voices silenced is incredibly long.

There are so many red Herrings involved in this case researcher could be chasing their tails for many years to come. The cover up continues. John Kennedy Junior was killed in a plance crash not long after he announced he was starting his won investigation into his father's death. Will we the people ever receive the full truth.

As said though it is very strange that Green man is not mentioned anywhere. Even in diagrams with witnesses placed on the day of the assassination show a blank spot where these men were standing. Why is this, why was the film edited there, what are they hiding, what part of the conspiracy did they play that is the Killing of a president.

img419.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is this another photo of the men leaving the area? Or is this yet more suspect people.

The large man has been edited to hide the person in font of him, you can see the third mans leg. Large Man also has something very weird in his pocket on the left and something running down the back of his trousers very similiar to one Legs object when he is running across the road.

Jimstradmus's theory is that One Leg man is not darkskinned or black at all, his face has been edited on to look like that. Indeed it does look like his head has been rather edited on in the Zapruder films. is this One Leg and Green man and Invisiable Man leaving the area after the shooting?

But there are deifinite objects hidden down this man's leg and the photo of one leg man above.

Is this the same Man. Is his face edited in? What is down his pants too. Same leg as man at top.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good shots Mayet.

Especially that last one.
...I wonder what that is down his pant leg.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It amazes me that even after all this time there is always something new to learn about the JFK assassination. That is because we were never told the truth. It certainly looks like suspicious movement by the green man. That picture of the other guy is incredible. He is definitely hiding something down his leg.

Excellent article Mayet.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well how can i not vote for this...i know how much work it's been and will continue to be done and i hope others will join in looking at the film and pictures in a new way,negating all the editing and hopefully coming closer to the truth.

I know these men appear as walking away by the mastery of edited in shadows and creative cutting.Its my belief that this is secret service walking towards the camera,why all the effort to turn people around?..thats my question.

I see this guy had an edited in shoulder hiding the end of a rifle,and if he were hiding a rifle in his pants in both of the photos and the men in the previous pic are actually walking away then that would have to mean that he switched the rifle from the front of his pants to the back...If those men in the previous pic are walking towards us then the man switched the rifle to the other pant leg between pics...i dont buy it. In the second pic theres a good chance theres something in his pants but the first pic it is the drawn in shadow playing tricks.Perhaps a rifle broken down.

With this filter you can clearly see his left foot off the ground making it impossible to stand on any legs nevermind a peg leg,the caving in off the pant leg is seen in other pics as well and i believe its the result of an editing technique used to help change the original positioning.

but then again where i see a holstered gun coming towards me others may see it as the area between the legs of the cut in dude in the background

[edit on 30-12-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Jimstradamus and I are still finding more stuff everyday. The willis 7 photo that we are working on at the moment has bought much debate between us. We have filtered the phot and it certainly looks like someones been edited out.

Jim theory is that the men have been edited to face in totally different directions. This and many many other photos have been severly edited. and there are many things hidden in the pictures. Its a bit like Where's Waldo at times.

Here is the image concerned.

www.rejectz.com... it is available all over the net in different sizes and quality.

The men we are concerned with are the men posted in my last post showing the man with something down his trousers circled. We know this has been edited. The large man is not that large and the man at the foreground either has padded pants or its not his real shape.

A solarization of the image shows another possible face (with part of the bus edited in) and the man at forefront of image it shows his possible face edited out

between the two men and on the ground in front of the large man is another leg. Invisible man? His legs are there but it looks like the editing does hide some more parts of him. Jims theory is they have been turned around to hide their faces.....I wish there was some way that even with edit you can strip away the layers and pull up the original image.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If you look at www.rejectz.com... and take notice of the hat man in front of the bus, take a look at the shadows, you see his shadow and two shadows in front but only one man to the left casting a single shadow.

There was someone else in fron of hat man, maybe its just luck that hes completely hidden behind hat man or maybe he has been edited out.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Flyer]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
heres some links to more pictures.

they were on the jsk assassination links that I posted above in the first post but as usual the bandwidths been killed on that site, which Jim and i have tended to do just about every day now.

if the link works jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com...

it is the best as it has the whole collection of photos

but I have some up if anyone wants them while the bravehost site is down.

www.rejectz.com...
www.rejectz.com...
www.rejectz.com...
www.rejectz.com...

The face on the guy at front right thats been edited out.

a search on google for willis pictures jfk and towner also will bring results for more pictures.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not seeing anything you're pointing out.

Everything appears normal to me.

Zip

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi all...

The JFK assination has always intrigued me as well...

But I have a question, I see that you're saying that they were edited, remember that photoshop was'nt around in '63, so are you saying that these photos were edited recently?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Great topic mayet

I agree with Flyer

www.rejectz.com...

You can for sure see the 3rd shadow infront of that man.

I did a little math here to prove that this guy SHOULD be visible.

If you take a look at the image below, i did a little measuring with pixels. The man on the left had the cleanest shot at a 'clean' shadow. The man is 291 pixels tall, and his shadow casts 322 pixels onto the ground. Which means the mans height is 90.3% of his shadow.

Now the proportion/angle of shadows cast will not change in this small of a difference in distance. Therefore the mystery persons height will be 90.3% of his shadow that is cast. Also notice the shadow looks like it gets cut off at the curb, so it as AT LEAST 309 pixels long. Taking 90.3% of that you get 279. Please note the measurement was taken directly below where the head SHOULD appear proportionally. Also if you look real close, you can see the right AND LEFT legs of the person, BETWEEN the mans legs in the hat.

If you look at the yellow arrow, it shows you where the very top of this persons head should appear. Also note the person may have been EVEN taller than this image, because of the curb at the end of the grass cutting off the shadow.

Unless this person had a very thin head, its almost impossible it could have been hidden by the man in the hat. You should have been able to see atleast a little of it.

Also note the thickness of the shadows. The two men in front cast some pretty "thick" shadows, and as you can see they are a bit huskier than the man on the left, who cast a pretty "thin" shadow. And if you look at the mystery mans shadow, he looked to be a little huskier. Which would lead one to believe you would be able to atleast see part of him behind the other man.

Oh and another note, look real closely at this picture. Look between the mystery persons legs, you can see a thin shadow, which tells you that the main leg that is visible is his right leg

[edit on 30-12-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

In some photos even the people involved have been altered, JFK, the Secret Service, Mrs Connally and Jackie in her pink outfit.

This is not the same suit. Notice the way the buttons are done up and the shape of the outfit. Different hair and different suit.

Yes it is the same outfit. What "buttons" are you referring to??? Are you calling Connally's eye a button? Connally's head is in front of Jackie - you can't see a button on her suit in that shot.

Exact same frame from Zapruder film:

How do we spell Stemmens. Two different spellings, same time same place and where have the women gone. In the colour photo the post is all crooked and edited from the Stemmens sign. Notice the strange twist to SS agent Hill's legs on the running board.

It is spelled STEMMONS and both photos show the same sign with the same spelling. In addition, the "slanted" sign pole is visible in both photos and unchanged. The "missing women" are blocked from view in the second (color) photo because the motorcade has advanced down the road and the two security guards on the car are blocking the women to the right of the remaining visible woman.

Here are the full photos so you can see that there is nothing changed about the sign or the pole and that the shift in vantage point and motorcade position is the only changing.

If you'll use the R.L. Thornton sign post as a marker you'll see how far it is shifted to the right in the second (color) photo - which shows that there is quite a shift in position between the two.

[edit on 12-30-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
img419.imageshack.us...

The above diagram shows the positioning of everyone in Dealey Plaza that day and yet Green Man is not mentioned.

Green Man is virtually abreast of the limo in frame 219. (above)

Interestingly enough he (they) are in perfect position for the Neck shot and or back shot.

New things are found in all the photos everytime they are looked at. I would just ask people to look for themselves, experiment with the photos and see if they can work out the lies from the truth. Watch the films, read the statements, it is one big fiasco of red herrings and really I wouldn't be surprised sometimes if Dealey Place never happened and it was all fake.

Heres another weird one.

www.rejectz.com...
The Police in this picture are on very weird angles.

karws.gso.uri.edu...
another great page with most of the days photos on site.

www.assassinationresearch.com...
Here is the frame by frame pictures of the Zapruder film.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

New things are found in all the photos everytime they are looked at. I would just ask people to look for themselves, experimeSnt with the photos and see if they can work out the lies from the truth. Watch the films, read the statements, it is one big fiasco of red herrings and really I wouldn't be surprised sometimes if Dealey Place never happened and it was all fake.

So your theory is that the assassination didn't take place at all? And part of that theory is relying on the insinuation that it wasn't Jackie, et. al. in the car?

Will you please comment on the fact that you have used Connally's eyeball as a button in this theory?

Also, do you have any follow-up thoughts on whose brain and blood is still splattered all over Jackie's face in this close up

which is taken from this photograph

snapped as she was entering the hearse to travel to the airport with JFK's body.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As I said Valhall, Some things can be answered. Not all though, including agent hills most obsurd leg angle. and the Green Man, his (they) actions are very suspicious if the Zapruder film is to be believed.

No I didnt mean Conally's head, I meant Jackie getting off the plane. It has been explained that the middle photo may have been reversed at some stage which would actually account for the part and buttons.

But once again as said, some can be explained, but much can't. and I was commenting tongue in cheek about the assassination not taking place at all, sorry if you took it serious.

It is detracting from what seems not to be able to be explained and that is the Green Man (men)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The assasination of JFK is an intruiging, but he was simply killed, and not by a lone gunman. There was more than one shooter, and maybe one day the truth will come out. I am hoping it is on Ted Kennedys death bed, becasue i think that man knows alot of secrets.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There are a lot of unanswered questions about the JFK assassination, but most of the stuff here just seems like off-the-deep-end paranoia to me...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Val I do beg to differ about the signs. Perhaps its just visible to me but according to these comparisons, where the bl/wh image has been straightened up...

the lettering is all different to my eyes. If you carefully compare both signs each letter, they are different.

the s is different, the t is different, the e is very different, the M, can't really tell, the next M looks like an N, the o, well thats a little e, and the N looks like the last M.

Only the colour one is wonky.

Also notice half of umbrella mans umbrella is missing which was so distinguised in the zapruder film. It could be light but there is a dark strip through the entire area.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Look who shows up on another photo found on this link!:jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com....

It is the green man, in white and black, crossing the street, going from left to right, soon after the shooting. He has the same apparel on that he appears in in the suspicious images. Kind of a wide man afterall.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
the magic bullet lies within the corpse of Gov Conelly, should be easy to match it to the Oswald gun, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join