Strange flying creature/bird on 9/11?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   



For some reason the image got lost a little, the original source is from here:

9-11 AND THE ALIEN QUESTION


What do you guys think? Could it have been photoshopped? I honestly don't see any signs of any kind of picture manipulation...it certainly looks real...and very strange.

Can anyone identify this type of bird?


There's other reports (on the site above), of several UFOs shooting past the Towers and one was just stationary with weird ball lights that are obviously not military. The one I'm talking about is picture #4.




posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh cmon...no comments?



posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Do you notice that,that picyure is copyrighted eudaimonia?



posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Oh cmon...no comments?


Comment. Are you freakin kidding? Photoshop, you don't see it?



posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
even if it was real.
look at all the people in the vicinity,would they coughed up?



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Looks to me like Stephen Speilberg lost one of his Jurassic Park Props !!!
Sorry, i can only assume this is a very clever and quite amusing fake !!
Does nothing for me i'm afraid !!! Sorry !!



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Interesting bird over there. Pretty big bird, I suppose. But if it is not fake, what kind of bird could that be? Why does that bird come accross just as the snapshot occurs? Interesting.

I haveseen those UFO vids during the plane impact. I guess, all of it was a simple alien trick. Cigar shaped stationary craft, another cigar teleporting under the plane's wing, and a foreign craft (seen on pre911 vid) shoots out from a distance, chinese video.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
look at the pics that are shown on that site, the ones that show aliens sorrounding the WTC.

I really think that those are fake, because, if they weren't, don't you think the media would say something about it?Because in the video, it's clear that a UFO is flyin around, i think that if it was recorded like that, and with the millions of people watching, somebody would see that live, right?

Besides, there is a article here at ats that shows that 9/11 was done by planes, not ufo's or something like that.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It reminds me of that three headed space monster that Godzilla fought in two or three of the movies. Or Rodan. Maybe Rodan.
Watch out, Godzilla can't be far behind.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
look at the pics that are shown on that site, the ones that show aliens sorrounding the WTC.

I really think that those are fake, because, if they weren't, don't you think the media would say something about it?Because in the video, it's clear that a UFO is flyin around, i think that if it was recorded like that, and with the millions of people watching, somebody would see that live, right?

Besides, there is a article here at ats that shows that 9/11 was done by planes, not ufo's or something like that.


That's clear. As the Gov't says, the Weapons of Mass Destruction are none of your business, it applies to any alien presence in their country. So why would they say, the aliens have anything to do with 911, if alliens mean actual power from any point of view?

It applies to the CNN UFO fast moving giant birds as well. I guess, that big bird in the opening post has something to ddo with the media UFObird. I can't think of anything else relating to THIS particular bird. It could either be a hoax, or a proof from aliens that the gigantic WTC UFObirds do exist.

People DID report missles instead of UFOs because of its extreme speed. That's all.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Hammerman]



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello


From what i remember of an old thread in the Let's Roll 911 forums (sorry can't find the thread in question), it was just a bird. I don't know what sort of bird it was, but there were very common in the area according to some people living there. These birds come from the park with trees you can see on the right in the photograph.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Looks like a normal bird to me. Dont underestimate the power of optics!



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have seen several websites calculating their size and speed, these birds turned out to be superrsized, and very very fast. My point of view is that the CNN Birds (during the impact) were simple hoax, to confuse the public. However, this gigantic bird photo should have been created, as the CNN hoax could have been revealed due to other vids, showing stg else than birds.


Now just look at THIS bird! Isn't its body approx six metres long? Meaning, that its wingspan is ten metres. Because of its long neck, it can't be a predator, either a fishing bird or something. But not of THIs size. Actually, the bird IS there, and I can hardly guess, it's a hoax . So, is this bird a controlled clone?

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Hammerman]



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclorit was just a bird. I don't know what sort of bird it was, but there were very common in the area according to some people living there. These birds come from the park with trees you can see on the right in the photograph.


1. that thing is huge. check out how large it is compared to the building. It is far from the camera and yet it looks like it would be larger than an airplane in the same distance.

2. the shape of the thing, with the long neck and legs looks like something out of dragonlayer and not a pigeon or peregrine falcon

here's the falcon:



that said, it is a fake.




[edit on 30-12-2005 by Crakeur]



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

that said, it is a fake.


Why create a fake bird, if there is already one? I think, there is an alien conspiracy behind this bird, therefore the picture must be real and useful for the authorities. Meaning, that the cigarshaped UFOs demolished the WTC buildings, not the birdds did it.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Those familiar with John Keel and the Mothman prophesys might see this as the creature that appears before, during and after catastrophies; like the Point Plesant bridge collapse and others.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerman. Meaning, that the cigarshaped UFOs demolished the WTC buildings, not the birdds did it.



um, ok.

well, I know a few eyewitnesses to the day who will tell you otherwise. Take, for example, the millions who watched on tv and never saw a ufo. take, for example, all of the locals here who never saw a ufo.

if you want, I can give you the phone number of 3 friends who's offices faced the wtc. All three of them were sitting at their desks watching the towers when the second plane hit.

was there a ufo at the pentagon?


the dragon is more believable than the ufos


that's not saying much.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

um, ok.

well, I know a few eyewitnesses to the day who will tell you otherwise. Take, for example, the millions who watched on tv and never saw a ufo. take, for example, all of the locals here who never saw a ufo.

if you want, I can give you the phone number of 3 friends who's offices faced the wtc. All three of them were sitting at their desks watching the towers when the second plane hit.

was there a ufo at the pentagon?


the dragon is more believable than the ufos


that's not saying much.


There was no UFO at the Pentagon, because it wasn't a site for two species to collide. People didn't see the UFOs with naked eye or on TV nearby, because these crafts transmitted a mimicry image of "nothing" into the witnesses' mind. The cameras filmed the crafts, which couuld be rewatched when the transmission was over.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HammermanPeople didn't see the UFOs with naked eye or on TV nearby, because these crafts transmitted a mimicry image of "nothing" into the witnesses' mind. The cameras filmed the crafts, which couuld be rewatched when the transmission was over.


well, that explains it.



posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Are you freakin kidding? Photoshop, you don't see it?


thats right man! that big red circle and square look so fake!


...i'll get my coat...





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join