It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information, a tool, or a weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've been studying, reading, & learning & living the Art of War, since I was 6 years old. Intel, or information is a tool to be used, or a weapon to be used, depending on who is holding it, & what their intent is & what action they choose to use it as on whoever they choose to use it on.

The Government is made of people, & people corrupt easily, some easier than others. I trust not one person to choose the right choices all the time, nor do I choose to believe that everyone can be uncorruptable, when they're faced with an option of complete power.

I am the only person I know that would choose to not to use complete power for the wrong reasons, although I don't know every person in the World, I also do not know that all people know the things I know about life, or the experiences I've been through, I've chosen wrong, but learned from those mistake, & not every man & or woman can say the same as I.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why is it no one has posted to this thread?

That's aggravating. The fact that conspiracies are talked about on here, and I thought for sure this thread would be pretty popular.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Obviously you are a person of exceptional intelligence and talent because I have never in my life met anyone that truly learns from experience.

Especially when it comes to personal relationships.

I posted; are you happy now?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well what are you asking? Information is both a weapon and a tool.
Knoweledge is power as it were. I don't want to give such a short answer until i can fully comprehend what you are asking?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, information is certainly being used as a weapon by those who have it in today's world. Only the most powerful in this world have true information. The "information" that is disseminated to the rest of us is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth, speaks the truth....

Humans are unable to even conceptualize the real information.

What we perceive as information, is largely illusion.

Illusion is the most powerful weapon; not knowledge or information.

Now you see it, now you don't.....

Studying the works of man is the quickest most direct route to deception because men are TOOLS.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What I was looking for, was to see how many people knew that information is not just...information.

It can be used as a tool, or a weapon...and be even more powerful than a gun or knife, in the right persons hands. You can destroy credibility with information.

Character Assassination is one form of destroying credibility.

Can you name another? Let's keep this thread going.

To Whaa...Illusion can only hold power...if you do not know how it is done, or for what purpose. What does knowing how it is done do...gives you power to see past the illusion...and how is that accomplished...by knowledge...or information. That same goes for the why it was done.

Checkmate...My friend.

Information always wins in the end. Just that it has to be in the right mans hands, or he has to be intelligent enough to know how to use it.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A "Cingular" mind...kind of like a "Singular" mind of the New World Order

I thought I'd share My current assignment for My marketing class with the Business

Administration class I am taking, for an AA Degree with ATS. The very tail end of it, has to

do with New World Order, even though I don't mention it in there, as "New World Order"

I have been a long time customer of Cingular Wireless, for 5 years now, and another 3 years

since it was originally Bellsouth Wireless. While Cingular’s marketing has been all over TV,

the radio, and Internet, it is not the reason I chose this particular brand, in any way, shape,

or form. I was taught, that when you go to choose a product, you do your own research on it,

and only take the advertising and marketing into account for the deals they may offer you

that would be differently from the actual store.

My parents taught me to look into value, versus product quality, versus long term

satisfaction. So, marketing had very little affect on my choices towards it, except when it

came to upgrading my phones and getting new services. Originally…when I signed up for the

phone service I did it because I was tired of having a (it was a Bellsouth pager) pager, and

needed an easier way to be reached. So, I did research on all the phone providers since the

prices were doing a dramatic drop.

I began asking around, with friends, co-workers, and anyone else I ran into that had a cell

phone, and I asked what their opinions were on the different providers, based on what value,

how the service was, what complaints they had about their own, versus what other people

had told them about other providers, among other things. Also, I asked what brought the

product to their attention.

I am not like most people, I do not just see a TV add, or hear a radio commercial, or even

have an e-mail in my junk e-mail, and ooohhh and aaaww…over some silly thing I see. I

generally observe exactly what it is that they are offering, how much it is, and how long the

terms of service are for that product.

Simply said, I chose and became loyal to the brand of “Bellsouth”, because I found out it was

the best out of all the providers out there. All the people I asked, pointed to Bellsouth, since

it had the fewest dropped calls, the best rates, and usually the better phones. I am a man

who only chooses the best for what I want. I see absolutely no reason in wasting a penny of

my money on the second best product, since I work hard and long for that money.

When Bellsouth changed to Cingular Wireless, I actually considered dropping the service

altogether, since it was change and I do not generally like change, at all. Instead of dropping

it like a hot potato, I went and did the same exact thing that I did for Bellsouth with all the

friends, co-workers, and other people who had the “new” provider. Everyone seemed to

agree, that Cingular was the best and I did a little extra research into it myself.

I found out that Cingular just changed their name from Bellsouth, because the company was

growing and changing with the times. This is understandable, as we all must grow and

change with the times. Since I do understand the concept of mass marketing and changing

the way people think, I would also think that they changed to Cingular to make people think,

like a Singular mind. Do you get that? The company wants the people who have a service to

think one way. A “single” mind, for a “single” product.

This is where I stopped the assignment to come over to ATS and post...the rest is what I

added to it for ATS and you...the viewing people of this thread.

If you think about what I put in this, about the "Single Mind" or rather "Cingle Mind" of what

Cingular is pointing towards...it's just like all the other things that have been directing us

towards "One Mind" "One Way Of Thinking" and a "New World Order"

Everyone...you must think the same...you must not question Authority...this is what the mass

marketing, media, and Government are saying.

I say "My baloney has a first name...it's C O N S P I R A C Y"

I hope you enjoyed this post, as much as I did in typing it for school...er for ATS.
~Evil Grin~

I just came back to add and edit this, from My assignment, as it made Me think of another

aspect of the conspiracy of the New World Order.

"Cingular Wireless could not be in business today, if not for people like you and me buying

their product. I have remained a loyal customer, because of the better services provided, the

better phone, and things like “Cingular Rollover Minutes” where the extra minutes you do not

use, “Rollover” to the next months bill."

Think about that paragraph for a moment...Cingular (the Cingular Mind)...wants you to

"Rollover" your minutes...kind of like the Government wants you to rollover to whatever they

say.

Scary stuff people...very scary stuff.

More to add...

Let's also not forget the "All Over" Network...meaning "It's All Over...you should just give up

now...stop fighting the New World Order"

This is towards Mind Control, of course. If you think "One Way...or a Cingular Way...Singular

Way", then you are easier to control.

You won't fight them taking the World over.

You won't stand up and fight.

You won't fight for your rights.

You won't scream conspiracy from the rooftops.

You won't stop them from taking your rights

You won't stop them from taking your guns.

You won't stop them from stealing YOUR US CONSTITUTION.

What's the one word there....YOU.

You can stop it.

You can stop listening to their lies.

You can stop them...period.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

[To Whaa...Illusion can only hold power...if you do not know how it is done, or for what purpose. What does knowing how it is done do...gives you power to see past the illusion...and how is that accomplished...by knowledge...or information. That same goes for the why it was done.

Checkmate...My friend.

Information always wins in the end. Just that it has to be in the right mans hands, or he has to be intelligent enough to know how to use it.

SKL__________
First off I'd like to remind you not drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time.

The analogy I like to use in reference to knowledge, information and mankind is; It's like trying to teach a pig the rules to seven card stud; It's Pointless and it annoys the pig. Man is the pig and just to primitive an organism understand "real" information. What you are exhibiting my friend is called "ethnocentrism" or more appropriately "homocentrism." Not very uncommon in youth. I suffered from this malady of arrogance almost to a terminal degree, and sadly I'm only a little better.

Peace my Brother

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

SKL__________
First off I'd like to remind you not drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time.

The analogy I like to use in reference to knowledge, information and mankind is; It's like trying to teach a pig the rules to seven card stud; It's Pointless and it annoys the pig. Man is the pig and just to primitive an organism understand "real" information. What you are exhibiting my friend is called "ethnocentrism" or more appropriately "homocentrism." Not very uncommon in youth. I suffered from this malady of arrogance almost to a terminal degree, and sadly I'm only a little better.

Peace my Brother

Ha ha...to the stay off the cell phone comment. I use My hands-free Blue Tooth to talk on the phone all the time.

Uuuummm....youth...? I am 32 dude.

Most of what I posted on this thread and all the others, has come from life experience....and learning from the masters that have us all enslaved through societies intricasies...of subtle Mind Control...of Lies...of Control Mechanisms.

new topics

top topics

join