It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your last supper???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antuk
2lb of crispy bacon,toast,beans and a fried egg.
some kfc
a bottle of lipton ice tea.
deep fried crispy beef with sweet chilli dipping sauce.

and I'm spent.

Add a deepfried twinkie and I am in! Help you would need heart paddles after that meal

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would eat nothing because im stubborn and being on death row would make me miserable I would tell them to shove the last meal where the sun don't shine.

Then I would welcome death, like a beam of light.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Chesepeake Bay Crabs, Peanut Butter Cream filled Donuts, corn on the cob and a jug of cherry Kool aide, oh and garlic bread.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
dirty rice sounds really good right now. Or Nawlins style rice and beans.

Maybe something to get back at my executioners. Someone else mentioning something that would make you evacuate your bowels horribly in the moment of death. . . . Howabout serving me buckets and buckets of kippered herring in sour cream sauce, plus bucket after bucket of sauerkraut? Oooh, some limburger cheese, melted over buckets of beans too. And finish with a very stinky cigar.

Although I like Joan of Arc's "I'm an innocent saint" strategy, requesting only holy communion. . . .

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well if I was on death row, I would have to have done something terribly wrong and I don't think I'd really know what that Me would want to eat, but it would probably be things I don't eat now, like beef and pork..

let's say the world's about to end but the stores are still stocked

I would want, lobster, crab, shrimp.. basically a clam bake minus the sausage as my appetizer.. then curry chicken and chicken fried rice for my entree, followed by jello and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Oh and I would be horrible and drink coke and rum throughout the entire meal.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green beans seasoned with a smoked ham hock, biscuits, tossed salad with fresh ranch dressing, hot apple pie a la mode and a cup of strong coffee. For starters.

darn sounds soooo good like my gram used to make.. can I come over for the feast?

or...

a crisp salad with cucumber, bacon, egg, cheese, and loads of ranch dressing

a nice thick t-bone steak seasoned with numerouse spices, rare (pink but not bleeding) with a gobs of butter (love butter on EVERYTHING)

2 or 3 lobster tails or "bugs" (florida lobsters) with melted butter with just a touch of lemon

loaded mashed potatoes..(bacon, cheese, chives, and butter)

a side dish of spinach alfredo with baby shrimp

steamed broccoli and cauliflower and carrots with butter oozing all over it

freshly baked rolls with honey butter

for dessert i would have to say.. "death by chocolate" mmmm gooey gobs of rich chocolate fudge covering a moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse and sprinkled with chocolate shavings...

to drink .... i would settle for about 10 shots of buttery nipples... (buttershot liquer and irish cream), or alien secretion... (wierd drink that i dont know how to make...)

or southern sweet tea

darn now im hungry.. well i do have to head to the store after work tomarrow..lol.. wink wink

[edit on 11/20/07 by CHIYANNE]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join