Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Your last supper???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Fried chicken, mashed potatos, gravy, green beans, bread rolls and for desert....sweet potato casserole!

Can't beat that southern cookin'

[edit on 23/3/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'd order about five pounds of sashimi.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'd have the standard seven course meal of the single man. A hamburger and six pack of beer. :w:

I doubt they allow beer on death row though so i'd ask them for this:

I want the meatloaf my mom used to make when I was just learning how good things can taste. I want the gravy my grandmother used to serve on my biscuits when I went to spend time with her and my grand dad and we all had breakfest around their huge dining room table. I want a piece of chicken cooked only until it was raw and still bleeding, just like the chicken my wife cooked for our first meal together. I want soggy and dripping french toast like my children cooked for me on fathers day when I was still a young man.

I want to taste what I loved about being alive.

Then you can kill me.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by mrwupy]

[edit on 23-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a big bowl of chicken tikka masala, rice and a dozen naan breads
guiness ...pfft...gime a couple of pints of boddingtons

and a 4 big tasties by which time i will gladly except death.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If it had to be a last meal:

I think I'd like a roasted leg of lamb that I could carve into thin strips.
I'd like a stack of pita bread to roll it in, and some sour cream, garlic, and cucumber to make a sauce.

Maybe a single malt scotch to drink with it, because if you have to die you may as well be drunk.

I think I'd be quite happy having that as a last meal.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would have a big thick juicy rib steak, twice baked potatoes, salad with blue cheese dressing. Maybe even some garlic bread, and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
meatballs with rice,salad and soda

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fried Shrimp with a T-bone steak and baked potato.. That was easy

Desert... Pecan pie with a glass of milk.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If it would be my last meal... I think I would like to have a Turducken, with stuffing, cranberries, mash potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, Sweet potato casserole, Spanish rice, and a nice tall glass of sweet tea.

Course, after eating that much, i will be begging for death. lol.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've heard of ridiculously large last meals. So I'd ask for several things. Don't have to eat it all, right? What are they gonna do, ground you for not clearing your plate? :shk:

I'd first want an ostrich burger on fresh kaiser roll, with miracle whip, extra sharp cheddar, ketchup and a side of steak cut fries, fried not baked.

A veal parmigiana. A baked potato with lots of butter and salt. Eggs benedict.

Wash all that down with coca-cola.

For dessert, lemon meringue pie, hot fudge brownie cake a la mode, and a lovely slice of Charlotte Malakoff au chocolate with Grand Marnier sauce.

Followed by an extreme French roast with lots of half & half and a ton of sugar.

Then I think I need either a vomitorium or an Alka Seltzer.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nothing. I would not waste the food and it would be wholly unnecessary.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ohhh, i completely forgot desert..

For desert I would have a huge chocolate ice cream sundae, chocolate lava cake, a Ted Drews (a hometown custard stand... ) turtle concrete, and to top it all off a slice of French silk pie.

God, i feel myself getting fatter just thinking about it all.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Fried Shrimp with a T-bone steak and baked potato.. That was easy

Desert... Pecan pie with a glass of milk.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

I checked your location, and sure enough. Texas.

Here's my order:

Small Caesar salad with a little red onion. A real ceasar, hard boiled egg crumpled up in it and all.

A glass of port

Sourdough rolls with COLD butter and some honey, in a basket with a red-and-white checkered napkin.

A glass of Riesling

T-bone steak coooked rare, after being rubbed with worchestershire sauce and some lemon pepper.

Glass of bordeaux

Do I get the two sides that come with that? I'll take mash potatoes with gravy, and the green beans, as long as they were cooked with bacon.

small glass of Heffeweis ( sheesh! I'm beginning to get full!)

a toothpick

My mom's lemon merangue pie. With homemade marangue; she'd beat it with a horribly fast blender. Put it in the fridge overnight first, so the little swirls of merangue start to sweat little dropplets of honey-colored sugar.

Finish with a capuccino, sweet with chocolate sprinkles.

Give me a last shot of the Balmoral.

Go ahead, now.

Do me.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Apparently we all have a bit more imagination and taste than real death row inmates:

So what are some famous last meals? Ted Bundy, the notorious serial killer and necrophiliac, dined on steak, eggs, hash browns and coffee. Don’t see anything crazy there. And before you anti-red meat crusaders attempt to link carnivorousness with his lechery consider the last meal of Oklahoma inmate Michael Pennington: a vegetarian pizza, salad, and dessert. John Wayne Gacy, another depraved serial murderer chose fried chicken, fried shrimp, French fries and strawberries. Velma Barfield, the famous female arsenic killer asked for a bag of Cheez Doodles and a Coke. Aileen Wuornos, another infamous female killer who took the lives of seven men, declined a last meal. Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma City bomber) received ice cream. Victor Feguer, who kidnapped a doctor and killed him, asked for a single olive. Adolf Eichman, the notorious Nazi, in what could only be considered sadistic and twisted, requested an Israeli wine. California murderer Robert Alton Harris desired Kentucky Fried Chicken and Domino’s pizza. Joan of Arc asked for Holy Communion.

www.foodreference.com...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My last meal would start with a nice mimosa, followed by:

brie wrapped in pastry with a raspberry chipotle sauce
sweet onion tart
roasted turkey
homemade cornbread dressing
orange cranberry sauce
bacon-wrapped green bean bundle with a hint of brown sugar
glazed carrots
wine poached pears

Good grief, I'm hungry. Is it to early for lunch?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A cheese and pickle (bring out the branston) sanger, toasted. Cut into triangles. The cheese a mature English cheddar wil be grated not sliced.

Apple crumble and custard. I want the crumble to have a good even burn on the top (cancer no longer seems to be an issue) and between each layer of Granny smith's finest I want several handfulls of sugar.

Bottle of Jack

Any chance we can do this again tomorrow?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'd probably gorge myself on 1/2 pound of steamed medium shrimp. 1 whole large lobster. 3 of the largest snow crab clusters they could find. 1 21oz porterhouse with a side of onion and garlic mashed potatoes. I'd chase it all down with a ice cold Corona with lime.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i dont think i would want to eat anything haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This was a tough one, but I'd have to go with a couple of lobster tails with ooodles of drawn butter, a rare prime rib steak with au jus, a baked potato with lots of sour cream, fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce, a bottle of pinot noir and a piece of flourless chocolate cake with real whipped cream and raspberry sauce. Drooooool......

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
2lb of crispy bacon,toast,beans and a fried egg.
some kfc
a bottle of lipton ice tea.
deep fried crispy beef with sweet chilli dipping sauce.

and I'm spent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join