It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a grocery store, not a freakin' buffet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dr. Love...I miss the old avatar of Deniro..

Anyhoo...was this lady wearing curlers? Nothing I hate more than women that wear curlers to the supermarket. What is up with that?

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
i bet she was big as a whale eh hah fat people disgust me.

I am fat and I would never do that. I have seen a lot of skinny people do this as well.

I used to work at a grocery store and so I have seen worse. Like the people who think that the entire produce and bulk candy and nut sections are a free for all buffet. Then around here, most grocery store deli's just have you pay for the deli items at the regular check-out counters, so people will order something from the deli, eat it while they are grocery shopping, and then leave the container somewhere in the store and never pay for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What i do if i eat something in a grocery store is take the wrapper or packaging to the checkout and pay for it. Taking it and putting it back after you ate it or something is just rude (and shoplifting, but in a alternate food related way).

I usually just get samples once or twice, then if i like it i buy the product, if not, i dont. Simple as that. .

<< 1   >>

join