It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State III - The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The whole video can now be viewed on google Video:

video.google.com...

How credible is Alex Jones? Theres some pretty strong stuff in this And I'm really not sure what to think........ Very strange stuff....

"We need a New Pearl Harber to get the New American Century going."

What is everyones opinion on this video? Can anyone give me more info on the credibilty of this?

Thanks.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Source
The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.

Its members include, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney and many others.

Go read over the site and make up your own mind what they are calling for, I have my own views and none of them are nice.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones can exaggerate at times, but I think it is good to have people like this. It keeps both sides of the fence in view. Alex can get caught up in hyping, but there are many far worse on accuracy than he is. He is good if you look past the hype, but still research on your own anything you read on the net.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Alex Jones can exaggerate at times, but I think it is good to have people like this. It keeps both sides of the fence in view. Alex can get caught up in hyping, but there are many far worse on accuracy than he is. He is good if you look past the hype, but still research on your own anything you read on the net.

I agree. He tends to hype stuff up, but in many cases he's got some good points. I'd say it's worth checking out Jones' stuff. However, you should do some of your own research on it, even Jones says you shouldn't take his word for it.

Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Lewis "Scooter" Libby etc. ... almost the whole gang, hehe.
www.newamericancentury.org...

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."
www.newamericancentury.org...

new topics

top topics

join