It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change 2ND Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dear members,

I would like to point out to second edition of Loose Change documentary which was often debated here. If you liked the first, you will be definitely happy with this one.

Torrents high quality 900MB (I recommend this one)
torrent
alternate torrent

Direct download high quality 900MB
U2U me.

Direct download fair quality 150MB
part1
part2
part3

If you haven't seen it yet - some info:

What if:

The Twin Towers were not hit by commercial airliners? The World Trade Center was brought down in a controlled demolition? The Pentagon was not hit by a 757? Flight 93 was shot down?

What if?

Three years after September 11th, the American People are left with more questions than answers. This documentary addresses those questions, as well as providing the evidence necessary to begin answering them. From the phony bin Laden tape to the lack of a 757 at the Pentagon, Loose Change wraps everything up into an hour of solid evidence.

Mini review by Musclor@ATS:

I just watched Loose Change 2nd Edition and it is ABSOLUTELY brillant. Congratulations to Dylan Avery and all who helped to make this documentary.
With Loose Change 2nd Edition and 911 Eyewitness documentaries, we definitively have a serious pack of EVIDENCE of an inside job.

For more info

Official homepage here

PS: The creators of this document are encouraging everyone to distribute this documentary for free.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
thank you, much apprecatiated

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The 2nd edition documentary is all over usenet as well, in case you don't know how to use bittorrent. It was posted yesterday in a.b.documentaries and a.b.mm.documentaries (700MB version).

I've seen the documentary, but they basically took other information from other 9/11 documentaries. What surprized me was the ammount of gold that was stashed under the WTC building, and how much is lost of it. Does anyone have more info about that, it's the first time I've heard about it.

[edit on 12-30-2005 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Zion, look up "Project Hammer" on Google for more on missing gold. It relates to how our treasury works. Extremely corrupt. CitiBank papers on a relevant court case were destroyed in WTC7 in addition to the missing gold itself.

This page has an ebook download with lots of good info on gold in the market, too:
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

The gist of it seems to be that all the gold that goes missing is used to create money for black ops programs while having no effect on the value of gold. Those ebooks at Deep Black Lies in particular tend to cite a lot of sources. Just look at the sources for some of the other articles there. They make a lot of bold claims but at least they have their references straight and in quantities.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This has been posted about before in multiple threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I also see that lot of members have problem with torrents, check out this howto1 or howto2

Zion - yes it has info from other 911 docos inside but thats not a problem I think. For me the first edition was the best conspiracy evidence doco available and this is even better (plane simulations, virtual maps, better timeframe explanations, better beginning,..). And I like that the creators have not included the POD theory due to space limitations.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
This has been posted about before in multiple threads.

Yes it was, but this is second edition and I wanted to clearly distinct between them.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Good work but the focus aspect/facts have aged, and it's much worse then that. It is the America I live in though, on and behind the screen of the that documentary.

Technically well done, and only dent I can put in is the VO to stock error, when VO references a cruise missile, VO shows Javelin launch cutting to a non related desert camo T72 explosion. Given that the external fuel tanks can and do detonate during rear aspect attacks, usually a noticeable delay time consistent with such shape charge ignitions is present.

A small inconsistency, which does not even come close to the culture of media fallacy and History channel type propaganda, all of which are clearly apparent to a clear mind and a seeing eye.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And I like that the creators have not included the POD theory due to space limitations.

They actually didn't include it because Dylan couldn't find any evidence to prove the existance of the pod.

Although I have..

911physics.co.nr... Read my article "Boeing 767?"

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Free Streaming

google has this also.. fast way to watch it while it downloads.

top topics

join