It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are related to aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well longhair I certainly wouldn't want to win you over to my way of thinking. It could screw up your whole world. There is a point there. Think of some of these alien groups as a club. They don't want everybody. And if they can make you think that you are the one who rejected them instead of the other way around that is cool as far as they are concerned. But you do have a point. I want nothing to do with aliens who want to cram religion down our throat. The Pleadians point their finger at other groups and talk how they use religion to control the masses and do it very well. Yet, it appears they have in the past and to some extent still do the same thing themselves. They claim people make promises to them and that they don't force themselves onto people. Like they made some pact before they were born. I don't believe that at all. Just try to tell them to go away. There is nothing voluntary about it. I ain't hitchin my wagon to them but if I can't get them to go away then I might as well try to use them for my purposes the same way they try to use me for their purposes. I have seen them do some stuff for me before so its not like it is completely a one way street here.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Grasshopper- I wouldn't say you cant win me over but if you use Meier or Adamski then forget it. Their proven frauds and if you go to the thread I mentioned you'll see just how ugly it can get. I would prefer to take any claims for what they are not because of those two. I am an open minded person and I have myself had three UFO experiences and one was just this past week and I posted it here at ATS. That was exactly what they were- they were objects, they were in the air(flying), and I have as yet no explanation(unidentified).
And dont worry bout my world cause noone can make it any worse.
In the meantime keep posting and I'll keep reading and who knows maybe we'll come to some sort of mutual agreement.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well longhair (I hope you don't mind me calling you that. Its not a put down it sounds like a cool nic to me), I've read the thread that you are talking about and have really enjoyed the banter between you guys and Michael Horn. There are so many reasons not to believe Billy Meier. And there are also reason to believe Billy Meier. You get my point? There are just as many reasons given not to believe as their are to believe. I think that is the way it is intended to be. Billy Meier may actually believe everything he hears. But he isnt the only one who has been in contact with aliens and we come to our own conclusions. Michael Horn has to kiss butt. Billy Meier has to kiss butt too. I don't have to. You're focusing on the negative because you can not understand the things people who have been contacted by them see. You haven't heard the things that people who have been contacted by them have heard. We have no doubt. And I'm not interested in converting anybody. I'm not sure I'd want to wish this experience onto others.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hmm. You know, we apparently share DNA with them.

Read this and this.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You will find in Billy Meiers contact notes references to a third strand of DNA that will be discovered. The analysis of the first link you provide state that there is a third strand to the DNA. I have heard that there is a certain race on our planet that was "created" by introducing a third DNA strand. I'm often ripped off and so I won't state which race that is.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Tell ya what grasshopper you just go right ahead and call me longhair since I do in fact have a full head of blond hair that falls almost to my ass.
Now to get to your Plejaren claims. Do you have some kind of proof . Photos? Anything other than your word? Something verifiable. Can you present some sort of verification for your claims? And don't post copies of Meiers claims. Lets hear your story.
I got the popcorn ready.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
longhair I understand that people like you and Michael Horn are serious ufo researchers. I'm not sure I'm here as a researcher or somebody out to prove anything to anybody. I'm not sure if I'd submit myself to questioning by anybody. I hope they still let me come here and put in my two cents now and then. But if you have a specific question I might answer it. I've seen people come in here and talk about what they claim are their experiences and then seen them attacked by people who seem to think they have the right to try to drag the truth out of people. I think one guy wanted earth angel to submit herself to psychiatric testing or something. That's just not why I come here. But I will tell you I'm not one of those guys I see posting here all the time that obviously (at least to me, I can't understand why not to others) are making stuff up. I'll tell you this. I started seeing UFO's as a truck driver back in 1996. In 1998 it got really ugly and it ended up in an abduction. Since then I still see an occasional one. But I can't relate to the people who claim they get abducted all the time and that say its been going on their entire life. I've never seen an alien with the possible exception of someone I saw when I was 19 who sort of disappeared. But at the time I knew nothing about aliens. I do have some sort of telepathic contact with them.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm still not sold on the 2001 formation. It may be a hoax. I do think before the 2001 message the show star trek, the one with the female captain, would talk about beings based on silicon. Then what do we have, a formation that is interpreted to mean that they are based on silicon. Plus the mirror image thing and the fact that somebody may have copied it out of a book where it was mistakening put in opposite to the way it should look. Looks like a fake. And if so, it would show just how good humans are at making crop circles now. A terrific hoax.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

In 1998 it got really ugly and it ended up in an abduction. Since then I still see an occasional one. But I can't relate to the people who claim they get abducted all the time and that say its been going on their entire life. I've never seen an alien with the possible exception of someone I saw when I was 19 who sort of disappeared. But at the time I knew nothing about aliens. I do have some sort of telepathic contact with them.

You have contradicted yourself 3 times here. First the easy ones.
First you say you "see an occasional one". Then you say "I've never seen an alien". And in your previous posts you claim you were abducted by Pleiadians. Which is it did you see them or not? And if you didnt see them then how did you know they were Pleiadians?
Ya see where this is goin grasshopper?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
There are so many reasons not to believe Billy Meier. And there are also reason to believe Billy Meier. You get my point?

Nope. Because not one shred of Billy Meier's "proof" has been found to be worth one iota.

Of all the claims made by him and others in contact with "Pleadians" including "Adrian" or "Adrain" from FLA (I was the one who found the strings in his pictures years ago)...there's not on ounce of credibility to any of them.

These contactee's (and I dont mean those who have experienced alien contact in some sort...I mean "The Contactees" as in Meier, Adrian, Adamski, etc.) there's always alot of money involved. They sell pictures, books, lectures, DVDs, CDs, on and on. It's a sale.

I'm sure many people would call me a "debunker" but I'm far from it. I have in my life, thoughout my life had some sort of contact (I believe) with what people call "aliens". Although I dont claim to know what they are, they sure dont look like you or me, and theyre extremely hard to be around. I'd say about 80% of my own experiences occurred during waking hours, and sometimes in front of other people. I was left some hard evidence, if you can call it that...and it's literally all I have thats tangible of one period of intense experiences.

I would never dream of selling it. I'd give away my whole story to any of you, because to put a price tag on it....is just unthinkable. It's too deep, and far too personal to relinquish it to money. Although it's never been published here, in it's entirety, it's only because no one ever asked.

But, these "Contactees" and their messengers like Horn have no issue putting a price tag on and selling their wares. Too boot...as far as I'm concerned, from what I see, theyre full of it. So your not even getting a legit story.

The reason I go after people like them so hard is because the true experience is deserving of MUCH more serious study, even if it all comes down that it's all in our heads...even then, we'd learn something interesting. To see people making up crap, and selling it for personal gain or to build a movement of the new age makes me sick. Thats not what this is about. It's bigger then that.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well longhair it is like this. Seeing a UFO is not the same thing as seeing an alien. I don't see that as a contradiction. There are reasons why I believe it was the Pleadians that got me. Though I could not see them I could in fact hear them. I am not a hundred percent certain of that or of anything though. I have never been hypnotised and been able to get to the real facts.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't care about Billy Meier's so called proof. I don't see why he tried to prove anything to anybody in the first place. I don't care if he took plastic models on strings and took pictures. To me, that doesn't change the fact that he is in contact with some extremely clever aliens no matter how deceptive they are. To me the question is trying to get inside the minds of the Pleadians and figure out why they do what they do. Why is it so necessary for them to be so deceptive? Is the universe really that dangerous?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I don't care about Billy Meier's so called proof. I don't see why he tried to prove anything to anybody in the first place. I don't care if he took plastic models on strings and took pictures. To me, that doesn't change the fact that he is in contact with some extremely clever aliens no matter how deceptive they are. To me the question is trying to get inside the minds of the Pleadians and figure out why they do what they do. Why is it so necessary for them to be so deceptive? Is the universe really that dangerous?

Ok why on the good green earth would you in one breath say you dont care if he faked photos, and in the next breath claim he's in contact with Pleadians? Do you realize how absurd you sound on this?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's not that they're 'running out' of DNA. They reproduce by cloning, they are supposed to have cloned themselves so much that their DNA has mutated. Each subsequent clone has fewer and fewer of their original traits. They're using human DNA to assimilate with their DNA to save their species.

Peace. K*

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
But thats the point grasshopper. If Meier faked his photos then why would anyone believe any other part of his story. What he had to prove were his outlandish claims. You see if someone makes outrageous claims then they need to have some evidence to back them up. Thats why the IDers have nothing but a theory, theres no empirical evidence for it.
Sooo, lets have your proof that pleaidians abducted you. Or did you just borrow that name from Meiers cause it sounded good?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It would appear that grasshopper has left the building.
Any chance we'll get any answers?
Me singing- "when you wish upon a star....lada da da dadadaaa"
I was never a big fan of Disney.
And what happened to conspiracytheorist06 who started this?

[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
As for them needing new DNA I have a good idea why. Some of them need new DNA. The reason is because some of the greys work as slaves for the reptoids. They are not natural greys but clones. Geneticaly engineered and there's not much difference in the genetic material between them. So they need our DNA to give themselves a new string of DNA.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah but If thy are slaves, then how would they get to earth. And wouldn't the slave owners just make more clones. I mean why do they care if the slaves live or die. They are SLAVES.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
maybe we are related cause if we all came from adam and eve, how come there are blacks,yellow,white and brown skin people.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Balinese royal geneology is said to be traced back to a union of an E.T. and human man.
Babylonians have a hybrid story too.
More recently, David Icke has some incredible ideas that the rh -ve blood type is from Mars. He also says blonde hair, and blue eyes are traits of the Martian genes. That is the tamer stuff. The interdimensional shape shifting reptilian parasites that possess them, and have followed them here, is one of the things that I find stretches credibility to the limit.
But...
Nothing would surprise me. The strangest things sometimes turn out to be true.
My gut feeling is that aliens do exist, and have been in contact with us throughout the ages. Too many accounts exist for me to dismiss them all.
Then again, the human brain may just imagine a common set of myths, and the recent ufo abductees could have been victims of government brainwashing experiments, after which they had alien memories planted to hide the true identity of their captors.
The terrestrial answers are always my preferred ones, aliens from space as the explanation is a last resort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join