It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch the 4 hour Scifi UFO specials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
"Yesterday I watched four hours of the scifi's UFO shows on Rendlesham and Kecksburg. I think I've seen the one about keckburg before so I apologize if you all have seen it, but the Rendlesham was news to me. In Rendlesham, the very idea that that guy has touched the UFO has baffled me. I would jump on top of that thing and not let it go! After watching these two episodes I firmly believe that the US has been planning landing with the aliens for years, and these incidents have just been accidents which were very well covered up. I just hope I live to see the day of full disclosure, or a UFO crashes in the middle of a major city. Now that will be the day. Give me your thoughts on these episodes if you've seen them

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Both of those shows were great. They also made one called The Roswell Crash - Startling New Evidence.

But the best SCIFI Channel UFO production by far is called, Out of the Blue.

If you want somthing that will knock your socks off, go download this and watch it:

disclosure.netro.ca... (220MB High Quality)
www.topsecrettestimony.com... (70MB Low Quality)

This is the website those links are from:
www.netro.ca...

This is it's parent site:
www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
I would jump on top of that thing and not let it go!

Yes, and then the UFo takes of, casting your body into outer space. lol
I like the fact that the Coalition for the Freedom of Information (CFOI) actually filed a lawsuit against NASA, and they WON!!! I forgot the name of the dead guy who's name was on the document who's name could also be tied to project Moon Dust.

[edit on 12/30/2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
...or a UFO crashes in the middle of a major city.

Then they would just nuke the whole city.

[edit on 2005/12/30 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For more than you probably ever wanted to know on Rendlesham...go here, hehe....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They were great programs. Rendlesham always has astonished me, nobody ever talks about it. I still wonder if anything or anybody was found inside the ufo?
The MOD's declassified files kind of shocked me, as nobody of gov't status seemed to know what to say, execpt for the fact that a lighthouse may have had some involvment, but not at the second site.

You CAN read what ATS has to offer but I'd prefer the original docs.
www.mod.uk...
www.mod.uk...
www.mod.uk...
www.mod.uk...
www.mod.uk...

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

new topics

top topics

join