It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pic.... (from another thread) thought id start a fresh thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i have ghost hunted now for a few years, and with a lot of success.

here is the best pic iv taken

this one i have circled in red to show what we all seen.
for us its face.
this was taken at grayfriers churchyard early 2005

there was no fog, and NOBODY was smoking.
this is as real as it gets, no kidding about.

as usual people have the right to say its fake.
but im being 100% honest.

THIS IS A GHOST ON FILM.
the ghost here is of a woman, she (i think) was a killer

mod edit: do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 29-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So no fog or smoke at all was present when the picture was taken?

If that's the case, you have a pretty interesting photo there... someone else may debunk it more enthusiastically, but that never gets us anywhere, now does it?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
>THIS IS A GHOST ON FILM.

Sorry for my ignoramce, but when you say on film, do you mean till camera film, AKA what You have shown us, or are you talking actual video footage?
If the later, any chance you can get that online also for us to peek at?

Or atleast, any other photos of this same event.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
sorry mate dont believe it...looks like cigarette smoke near a tree.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ok im a scottish fool..

when i say film, i ment picture.

and its NOT smoke near a tree...

to be honest its a waste of time posting anything here, be it ghosts, ufo, alien etc etc.. as it could be the best pic in the world and people will always call u a liar.

i tried

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can't see the face in this dense smoke or fog, but I can see your alien soul behind your post. You are sweet, anyway!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I can absolutely see the face in there, it's almost an old man's face. If I was at home at not work, I'd highlight it out for you in photoshop. Shauny, there also appears to be a face in the upper right hand corner of the photograph facing sideways. Did you see that one as well? It's not as obvious, but it almost looks like it shares the same characteristics as the initial one you highlighted.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

to be honest its a waste of time posting anything here, be it ghosts, ufo, alien etc etc.. as it could be the best pic in the world and people will always call u a liar.

i tried

So true, you just have to stick with what you believe, no matter what some people say, there will always be those who will try to debunk without putting up a good side. Don't give up.

The face is weird, thats for sure! I can clearly see an old mans face, maybe with his mouth open. I don't see the one in the top right though.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

I don't see the one in the top right though.

It's harder to see, I only saw it went I was examining the picture for anything else odd. It's probably just a figment of my imagination, but I've highlighted it here to try and point it out.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I see it now. A kind of long face that is almost smiling. Creepy.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hope you don't mind, shauny, but I would like to include the pic Springer took earlier this year of our house because I think it is one of the most unexplainable things I've personally been involved with. The EDIT: second pic taken had the "ecto" stuff in it. Springer was not smoking.

EDIT: There were actually three pics taken in a row, so I have modified this to show all three pics in the order they were taken. Please note pic 2 and 3 are almost identical position and direction and just seconds apart from each other.

If you go to my ghosty thread here on page 24 where we first posted about this and then read through the subsequent pages, you will see we went back out just a day or two later and took pictures at about the same location at the same sun position to show it was not any type of sunlight affect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this picture is extremely weird.

[edit on 12-29-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Shauny, that is a very good picture. For someone with a discerning eye, I can make out a face where you drew the red circle. You said you've been at this for awhile. May I ask how many years? How did you get into something like that?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
shauny,

Can you give some more details on where the pic was taken and what the history is surrounding the sight?

Ever since Springer's pic I have become more and more interested in this issue of possible spirits captured on film.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Valhall, that picture you posted. The third one down. The window on the top floor are my eyes failing me, is the light just shining a shadow, or is that a 'ghostly' figure standing in the window.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, frayed1 was the first member to point out there were just about as odd things in the next picture as there was in the ecto picture. Here is what frayed1 posted:

That is from the pic you refer to.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes, that is the picture I'm referring to.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Maybe shauny will allow us to use this thread for a collection point for member-taken photos with bizarro things in them. But just taken by members or while members are present, so that we have a personal account of the conditions/situation of the pic taken.

shauny, would you be interested in that? If you are, I would be interested in trying to capture more weirdness on film and posting it here.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think the picture Shauny posted is good allthough like a lot of photos like this, if you really wanted to I'm sure you could make out quite a few different faces.

I think the house picture is nothing more than the tree being reflected on the window.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Maybe shauny will allow us to use this thread for a collection point for member-taken photos with bizarro things in them. But just taken by members or while members are present, so that we have a personal account of the conditions/situation of the pic taken.

shauny, would you be interested in that? If you are, I would be interested in trying to capture more weirdness on film and posting it here.

100% YES.. im interested

i have around 2,000 pics from various churchyards around edinburgh
i started this (CUE LAUGHS) about 3-4 years ago as i am psychic.
100% true. dont do tea leafs or call outs or anything like that, im just in-tune with it all, and live with it.
as i can connect i do so with the aid of camera.
also tried EVP with no success at all.

but sure, PLEASE expose this stuff..

if its ok i will start a thread and put some more pice up

cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

100% YES.. im interested

i have around 2,000 pics from various churchyards around edinburgh
i started this (CUE LAUGHS) about 3-4 years ago as i am psychic.
100% true. dont do tea leafs or call outs or anything like that, im just in-tune with it all, and live with it.
as i can connect i do so with the aid of camera.
also tried EVP with no success at all.

but sure, PLEASE expose this stuff..

if its ok i will start a thread and put some more pice up

cheers

I know I would love to see some more pictures you've taken Shauny. That first one, as well as Valhall's, are extremely interesting. I don't think you need to start a new thread though for it, I believe Valhall just wanted to use this thread as the 'consolidating' thread for them!

Thanks for your work and looking forward to seeing some more!

<<   2 >>

join