It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the CIA/NSA Had Mind Control Technology, Would They Use It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Some people are so obliterated by their families, social relationships, society, any nation, and/or world, they would accept it. Legalities aside, I might support it if it prevents thermonuclear war.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I am not sure how to respond to your post but I will answer your question in the topic.

The CIA/NSA have mind control technology at their disposal. It's all around you. That box you call television is there to broadcast the consensus the elite want you to believe. The media is all controlled. It's all CIA.

Ever hear of MKULTRA? Please google it.

They have been using mind control on everyone for a long long time. Declassified files confirm this and much of the new work of the last several decades is unknown but can be expected to be at the highest levels of technological sophistication.

Think about it. They tell you how to eat, how to look, how to feel, how to respond, how to live. And don't say you think for yourself because they who believe they are free are enslaved the most.

Everything around you is about control. But you are not the one in control. This is life. Are you alive?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

In the summer of 1975, congressional hearings and the Rockefeller Commission report revealed to the public for the first time that the CIA and the DOD had conducted experiments on both cognizant and unwitting human subjects as part of an extensive program to influence and control human behavior...

The CIA program, known principally by the codename MKULTRA, began in 1950 and was motivated largely in response to alleged Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean uses of mind-control techniques on U.S. prisoners of war in Korea.

D.O.E.
and;
Chapter 13

Just past the half way point is this information from "Appeals Courts", that was 2002.

Kelly v. CIA, No. 00-2498 (D.D.C. Sept. 25, 2002) (grants defendant's motion for clarification of court's August 8, 2002, memorandum and order; CIA must search and review only Victim's Task Force records, not the records of the entire MKULTRA project).

Kelly v. CIA, No. 00-2498 (D.D.C. Aug. 8, 2002) (Exemption 1 [E.O. 12,958]:
also see;
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY AND WILLIAM J. CASEY, DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE, PETITIONERS V. JOHN CARY SIMS AND SIDNEY M. WOLFE No. 83-1075

However it seems the FBI has a different idea of what happened, see if you can notice the difference;

This is a three-page document that relates to the MKULTRA program. This program concerns people that volunteered to test drugs. This document/information originated with Department of Justice, Civil Division.

FOIA

They left out the "unwitting human subjects", only mentioning the "cognizant". I imagine that means the undisclosable files, include the particular info then.

Also if any one is interested, there is a new research project started on mind control.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
First off...IF they had it is wrong, they DO have it...

The CIA has Mind Control Technology, it was/is still called MK ULTRA.

No, it's not right for ANYONE to use Mind Control over someone unwillingly, for any reason, especially on a large scale.

MK ULTRA, for those on here that don't know what it is, is the CIA's Assasin Programming/Triggering program.

They use drugs, sleep depravation, sexual assaults, you name it, to induce a willing zombie, & program a trigger word or phrase, or something to be used at a later date to set up a perfect unknowing assasin.

John Hinckley, the guy who shot Ronald Reagan, was more than likely a MK ULTRA assasin, so was Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot JFK.

This is just one version of the CIA's evil & vile uses of Mind Control.

I'm sure I'll have more to follow in another post at a later time.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
When one thinks of CIA or any other Intelligence officer first thing that pops up in ones mind is a professional. When I say professional, I mean educated at a major university, wears a suit,business man, military background/law enforcement, scientist, lawyer etc.

Lets talk about CIA and Intelligence Agents. They come in all shapes and sizes from low IQs to extremely intelligent, arab, chinese, hispanic, caucasion, african american redneck that listens to rap music and rides one of those tiny trick bikes. From suits to t-shirts baggy jeans and cap on backwards. You would be surprised what someone would do thats hurting for money, whether to feed their family,support a crack habit, or to buy some of those nice 20 inch rims.

To learn more about Mind Control visit
www.raven1.net...

Im sure many here have already debunked this lady Eleanor at the above link but like many agents, some are not even aware what they are doing because they themselves are mind kontrolled (MK) and they will laugh, denying it to their graves saying they aren't mind kontrolled.(cracking a few jokes here and there about tinfoil hats, reptilians, and black helicopters) see: Mergers Mind Control Forum on ATS and the different levels of the mind construct.

Think Christ said it best: "Forgive them father for they know not what they do"
And so it was...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No...... they....... would...... not....... use...... mind....... control........ I....... am....... sure...... of...... that........

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I belive propagander used during the world wars was basicly a form of mind control e.g. 'Your Country Needs You'. They still do this through T.V. and Radio. This is currently doing this in the US by not showing the true exstent of what is happening with the war in Iraq.

Just my two pence(as im British)

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is Mind Control direct or indirect: is it from an "Agent" to a technology to a person's brain or is it from an "Agent" to a technology to a technology (like a TV or computer) to a person's brain? This is an important question as it might enlighten medical researchers about mental disease in the future.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's happening:

-------------------------------------------------
Michael Carneal, Paducah, KY, Heath H.S., 12-1-97, 3 dead, 5 wounded

--"Carneal told one psychiatrist that he felt like he was in a dream..." "It was like I was in a dream, and I woke up." Carneal's home room teacher reported that Carneal did not seem to recognize what he had done."

--When ask why he did it, he said he didn't know.

----------------------
Mitchel Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, Jonesboro, AS, Westside Middle School, 3-24-98, 5 dead

--"Since that day, when the boys have been asked the same question(why did they shoot), they appeared not to be able to give an answer." Johnson: "I really thought that no one would actually be hurt."

-----------------------------
Andrew Wurst 14, Edinborough, PA, 4-24-98 Parker Middle School(at off-campus school dance); 1 dead, 3 wounded

--"Wurst was rambling and crying and said something to the effect "I died a few years ago. "I've already been dead and I've come back to life and it doesn't matter anymore. None of this is real."

"Other people are programmed to act and say what the government, mad scientists, or a psycho wants them to say." [interesting juxtaposition of those last three groups!]

--Andrew told his girlfriend "We are all in reality in hospital beds being monitored and programmed by these mad scientists, and this world is not real for them. The scientists watch over us to see what we're doing." [uh oh, he wasn't supposed to remember this part!]

-------------------------
Columbine massacre, 4-20-99
Mark Hengel(5899)
(TCM leader)Chris Morris "We are all part of a big computer game and someone else controls our lives."

A fellow student had Eric Harris in his psychology class: "He just basicially said that he was having trouble with this recurring dream--that he woke up one morning and came into the school, and he just started shooting students and teachers as they came by, and then he said it always ended up....ended with him just blowing the school up.

-------------------------------
T.J. Solomon, 15, Conyers, GA, 5-20-99 Heritage High, 6 wounded--Witnesses described the shooter as initially "calm, sedate, vacant, and robotic."

-----------------------

5-3-99
Southcoast Early Childhood Learning Center, Costa Mesa, California, Steven Allen Abrams, 39, intentionallly plowed into a crowd of children outside a day care center, killing a 4-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy, as well as injuring five more.

He believed government agencies had devised machines ..that "may even insert thoughts of killing"

In interviews with psychiatrists appointed by the court, Steven Allen Abrams repeatedly expresses disbelief at his own actions while justifying them as the only way to stop the "brain waves" that flooded his mind. "I still don't believe I did it, that I could possibly do what I did," Abrams said. "I'm not a killer. . . . I love kids."

The government was trying to reach him through television, radio, books and magazines, he said. Their message: Kill.

--"They're going to kill me, the brain wave people. They're assassins," Abrams said, according to the reports. "No matter what happens at the trial, I'll have to deal with them in the end."

---------------------------------
"Operations and Reconnasance Agents"(OARA), Simon Sue, Issac Grimes, 17, Jonathan Matheny, 19, Glenn Urban, Colorado Springs, CO, Palmer H.S., 1-1-01, 3 dead(15 year old plus his grandparents)
--"Isaac Grimes has been a victim of brainwash and mind control and that is very very clear" said a Reverend and friend of the family. "The boy only committed the crimes because he was brainwashed by what he called a satanic cult."
--Sue: "He's charismatic... outgoing with a powerful, charismatic personality, and said the young man was akin" to a cult leader."

-------------------
Jeff Weise, Red Lake HS, 3-21-05 10 dead
Web postings:
"Lately I've been having some really strange dreams, they seem very realistic and filled with colour and sounds, ....a few night's ago I had this dream where I saw this very evil, very creepy canine's face coming toward's me, and I heard someone say "shoot!," either way everything went black and I could feel my whole body jerking and shaking, and while this was happening I could hear very loud and very distinct gunshot's, mostly machine gun fire... I found it very weird and woke up immediately after feeling a little disoriented... ."
--"I feel a strong connection to the 1930s and Nazi Germany, I used to have small "clips" (I just call them that, because they were really short, but really detailed), in my head as a kid and still do have them now and then, a few of them were of parades and combat scenarios... My mom used to tell me I used to ask her "remember when I died?"

Others:
"Typically--a young adult leads the group. The followers are mostly 14 to 18. We have to question the motivation of the adults. Is it just a game or something more serious.....is it mind-control?"
-Det. Donald White, Phoenix PD

/

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If mind control exists, it must be done for peaceful purposes. Peace for everybody!!!

new topics

top topics

join