It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm waiting for disclosure!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I am constantly telling everyone that I know that disclosure will eventually come along,but when? With the stories out of India, Serpo.org,etc. I think the biggest obstacle that I see is religion. I am a member of the LDS church,and find everyone I talk to is COMPLETELY closed minded to the possibility of extraterrestrials(i.e. aliens). They do not seem to have a problem with the possibility of humans(they state this),but the idea of other life forms seems to be a problem for them. I feel like a gay man in a Southern Baptist church(i'm not gay). I feel very closeted by my beliefs. Not to mention my dad used to see them on radar in the Air Force. They wrote it in the log in pencil,and erased it later. I think we need members of these conservative churches to speak up, have dialogue, and try to get these churches to address the issue. I keep telling my wife that people like Gordon B. Hinkley, the pope, and major religious leaders know, but are probably scared to lose their members. I'm hoping we can affect change to bring forth disclosure.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
disclosure? keep waiting... it won't happen until the US militarizes space and hoaxes an alien attack in order to bring the world under one government. That is the only real type of disclosure you are going to see.

The President of the U.S. will never go on tv and say, "My fellow Americans and people of the world, we have discovered another form of life elsewhere in the universe".

It will sound more like, "My fellow Americans, those crazy Muslim Aliens from Planet Mohammed have begun to invade our cities. We must unite against this threat if humanity is to survive".

I defer to the good doctor on this matter....

Dr. Henry Kissinger Speaking at Evian, France, 21st May, 1992, Bilderbergers meeting; Unbeknownst to Henry Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis by original compiler], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government."

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Unless a UFO crashes in the middle of a major city will thousands of people with cameras and camcorders and aliens start walking out of it there will never be full disclosure! I mean, think of the havok that the information that the aliens have could bring! What if jesus was actually an alien, or maybe he was just a magician and they know! Say the government knows of their techonology, and they know how to live forever, give us the cure for aids and all diseases, and are able to give us the complete genetic understanding of every chromosome in DNA! You think the government will allow us to have that information? It will be the survival of the fittest all over again, and only the rich and powerful will survive. Its crazy stuff. If they can travel through universes in the blink of an eye, I don't underestimate the vast knowledge they have that could destroy our culture

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
disclosure? keep waiting... it won't happen until the US militarizes space and hoaxes an alien attack in order to bring the world under one government. That is the only real type of disclosure you are going to see.

The President of the U.S. will never go on tv and say, "My fellow Americans and people of the world, we have discovered another form of life elsewhere in the universe".

It will sound more like, "My fellow Americans, those crazy Muslim Aliens from Planet Mohammed have begun to invade our cities. We must unite against this threat if humanity is to survive".

That is EXACTLY how disclosure is going to happen and agwardlds, it won't be the kind of disclosure you are hoping for.

This was Wherner von Braun's warning to humanity from his death bed.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well personally my belief is that if there were disclosure it would be a prolonged gradual one, and i think we have seen some attempt at that. Look at all the TV documentaries, books, magazines, sure there will be alot of disinformation but there will be some gems in that too. Also there are now too many gov officals "comming out" ie that candian minister for example, the Belgians released the famous triangles flap radar information back in the early 1990s and more recently i think it was the Mexican Gov which released images of an unidentified object caught on a police drugs plane/drone which was equipped with night/heat vision equiptment which subsequently spotted this thing. Then you have blokes like Nick Pope, Timothy Good etc comming up with good evidence of something going on. Finally look at the recent stuff NASA has released offically, the Titan pictures, the discovery of ice water on Mars, etc.
So short of an ailen invasion scenrio, then i think disclosure is some way off yet, but i think it is happening now, but not in the Hollywood tinsel town vision of First Contact. But you know, given all the problems in the world right now, ie Bin Laden, slaughter in the Middle East, terrorism, North Korea becomming unstable, Iran going nuclear etc, perhaps the US Gov and whoever else might say to themselves oh sod it, what better distraction than to have the world's attention on full blown disclosure and when no one is looking, bump off Iran, North Korea etc. It has to be a possibility...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You will not see disclosure for a very long time. People are related to aliens, if aliens didn't care for us, we would simply kill ourselves. We were originally created by God to relate on God's presence, but God failed to live further on. Aliens are here to forge us a better future, and see us as an allied species of advanced creations. We are the exact copies of God's functional body.

So how would you expect to see a hundred thousand years old soul in one of these bodies?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
We can hope, we can speculate, we can watch shows on tv and become even more suspicious and beleiving, but i dont think this is going to happen in our lifetimes.

Serpo.org has been a dissapointment also...

I do beleive there have been many smoking guns out there, all over the world. Those darn MIB's dont want us to know and are going to keep it that way.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I just clicked to www.serpo.org website.

Isn't this website supposed to provide hatred against Reptilians? I mean, the Zetans, Serpents, all this "naming" is for a reasons. Dracos, and so on.

Why not just call them Reptilians? Just like naming the African blacks on their nicknames, or calling Israelites Jews or Jewish, and so on. You know what I mean, alien racism.

If this is the case, that means, this website is worthless regarding any usable information. Means, that it's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hammerman, thing is, there are two types of reptilians in the milky way galaxy, that of the draco and the annunaki. If you call them reptilians, which one would you be referring to?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I mean I'm 22 years old as of today and I still vividly recall my one and only "close encounter" with an object I can say truthfully looked like nothing made of this earth. I was 13 then and the image of what I saw on my balcony is burned into (albeit with some rough edges) my brain.

I mean I guess it must have been a weather balloon right? Or cloud cover? Maybe it was the same ice particles from the space shuttle footage?

Face it. Humanity is still in its early adolesence to comprehend or deal with an issue that would shake to the ground nearly every important belief and institution we hold dear today.

Like I said earlier, those in power will use what we don't know against us. Yes other life exists. Yes we can find it even on our planet. But until we can confront and settle fundamental issues with our own kind, its going to be useless to force the other side's hand.

We cannot make disclosure happen. We can wait for the truth to filter in and then shed light on the whole topic. Hopefully we get that opportunity. Otherwise, its going to become real life Halo or Half-life if those bloody turrerressts dont get us first.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
RebelSaint,

Your signature is exactly whats probably going to happen, imo.

And your comments are correct. It just aint going to happen.

new topics

top topics

join