It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Gear USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Check this out

Seems that there will be a real version of Top Gear for the United States. I already watch the UK version and with a US version it will be even better.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey - this is the 'Top Gear' BBC show with Jeremy Clarkson? They run it on BBC Canada, and I have to say, the only real reason I watch it is because JC is amusing in a reactionary, old-fogeyish sort of way. Can you see it working in the US with/without him?

Cheers

TD

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Hey - this is the 'Top Gear' BBC show with Jeremy Clarkson? They run it on BBC Canada, and I have to say, the only real reason I watch it is because JC is amusing in a reactionary, old-fogeyish sort of way. Can you see it working in the US with/without him?

Cheers

TD

I watch it more for the autos but I believe it can work in the US without clarkson. The Stig will be in the first episode.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Cool. I shall watch with interest - assuming it ever makes it up to the Frozen North!

Have a Good 2006

TD

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Top gear has to be one of my faveriout shows, Clarksons so funny. and poor Hammond.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Top Gear is my Favorite show. Its all random humor and all cars. Perfect combo. Too bad the Discovery Channel took it off the air a while ago. :shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can't see a US version being as good (or any good actually). Name 1 good UK show that's been converted successfully? - too many writers and corporate interests to placate for it to have any edge - without the edge it's just a car show.

top topics

join