It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA - The Secret Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some people have referred to it as the "secret government" of the United States. It is not an elected body, it does not involve itself in public disclosures, and it even has a quasi-secret budget in the billions of dollars. This government organization has more power than the President of the United States or the Congress, it has the power to suspend laws, move entire populations, arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and hold them without trial, it can seize property, food supplies, transportation systems, and can suspend the Constitution
www.involved.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 05:35 PM
link   
some one has been watching oh... cant think of the name... that show with moulder... to many drugs as a young pup...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nyeff

Looking through newer posts and didn't see anything on that is currently being talked about so I thought I would look in older posts. I think this needs a lot more thought and attention. Lets see if we cant resurrect this years old thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The secret governement. Keeps cloning secret, while MJ12 secretly monitors information flow. ALiens exist and are working with them. They have bases all over the planet. Deals are made for alien technology in trade for human and animal experimentation (abductions and mutilations). You are constantly monitored and anything you try to disclose is made to look like you are crazy. This whole deal is undercover from the start. The know where you live and can find you wherever you are. They are the guardians and they know the truth.

top topics

join