It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bloody frecking hate jamster!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
DAMNIT!!! Jamster is now 100% on my s*it list, why the f*ck does the already migraine inducing cellular ringtone industry need any help?!!? The good assh*les at jamster think that just because not everyone who has a cell phone didnt sign up for their dogsh*t service the second the first jamster commercial aired (that must be the most frivolus product ever to be given a televsion advert) now they are throwing adverts all over the internet, you cant get away from these annoying ads wanting you to sign up for the privilage of getting charged out the ass for about 30 seconds of asslickingly bad ringtones. Its also racist, almost all of the ringtones are geared twords a stereotypicaly black target group, and the ones that arent, still suck...

If someone really wanted a ringtone from these people, all they would have to do is find a web advert, play the sample (which is the whole ringtone) and just record it onto their phone thru the speakers with the sound recorder in the phone, then set it as their ringtone, you can have great sounding ringtones that way, just record them yourself, and DON'T get charged out the ass for 30 seconds of horse sh*t sound...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well said.

I am in the "I hate jamster" club. Total rip off and advertising to kids to spend their money and their parents money on cr@p.

The ads should be banned and the company fined.

I know I am probably an old saddo (27 yrs old lol) but for goodness sake....spend ya money on something worthwhile pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

P.S The guy who invented the crazy frog want putting in stocks so we can pelt rotten fruit at him.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by SapphireHarlequin]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I cant understand how something so crappy and small ever got on television! Your advertisng for 30 seconds of sound, your product is 30 seconds of lofi sound! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

new topics

join