It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Dan Burisch post here??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Does the infamous Dan Burisch post here?? or is he having a "private" war with those who post at ATS ??

just curious...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No, I'm pretty sure he doesn't post here. And I don't think he's having a private war with anyone on ATS, although I think Hydden, Shawnna, and I ruffled a few feathers before they closed down the Stargate forum.

As I mentioned in the Serpo v Burisch thread, I did find and post an inconsistency on the Stargate forum yesterday (cross-posted to ATS here). But I don't think we started any war with anyone.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sorry Centrist.....war is a strong word !! what I meant was is there a quiet fued between Dan Burisch and (some) ATS members. It kinda seems it to me (or is it a clash between his followers and ATS members. And if he does not post here is it due to him promoting his own agenda/cause ?? I am sure he knows of the ATS site and I find it "curious" he has not come here to pump his story.

by the way Centrist.....you rule !!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I am sure he knows of the ATS site and I find it "curious" he has not come here to pump his story.

Well.. he knows about it now
I doubt we have long to wait, now that the Comedy Central... er... Stargate forum has shut down

by the way Centrist.....you rule !!

Thanks, man! I just hope that we help to sort this all out and make some sense of it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hehe....I seriously doubt he would "demean" himself by posting here.
He would consider that below himself.

Besides, why post somewhere where people are open-minded and willing to fire questions back and forth when he can post in his own forum where there are those that bow down to his every visit?

Go figure...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Burisch doesn't have the testicles to post here. He cannot handle the heat when asked honest, direct questions. He wants to be surrounded by those who haven't engaged in any kind of critical thinking excerise in a very, very long time.

IMHO - of course!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

IMHO - of course!

However, backed by credible, verifiable evidence... oh, until they wiped the SG board clean earlier today

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by Shawnna

IMHO - of course!

However, backed by credible, verifiable evidence... oh, until they wiped the SG board clean earlier today

OMG - what a circus - I kept .pdf's of all the PMs I got. Glad I did too! Speaking of which, did you ever find out anything about the poster at SG that I was told was a bigwig retired for the UK government? PM me if you want a refresher.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
whats the deal with the "word salad" that Dan seems to spout forth....does he do that on purpose to confuse the average joe ??

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
At first I thought that Ganesh guy might be him but I now think he's just a friend/fan of his.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
DB will not openly post on this forum because we all hacked him to pieces before. Such a circus they are they closed all there "open" banter forums and have resided themselves to one board unless you count the nonsense on GLP.

DB world is a very lonely place where you will find him and his alter ego's talking up each other back and forth and getting deeper and deeper into mystic nonsense about Dijord Columns and Stargates and lotus flower petals and healing tones.

Each new poster seems to profress a higher and higher knowledge of asto physics and of the ancient mystic knowledge.

Very sad and laughable that group of people have become

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What is this Star Gate forum that you all are talking about.

If it is another site can someone u2u2 me the link please.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No doubt, what's the 411, I need some new comedy

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
DB will not openly post on this forum because we all hacked him to pieces before.

Oh..ok..he also never posts on the Golden Thread anymore.....I wonder whats he up too..what hes going thru....curious.

new topics

top topics

join