It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving to the USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Soon my location will change to the United States
so i'll be gone for a while.

i'll be leaving the 30th of Decemeber and i'm there around the 31st, just in time for new year.

I am not sure when i'm back to post on ATS :p

I'm able to post till the 29th, then i'll strip my computer of parts to take with.

The relevance of this topic is that i'll be able to do more research there, i'll be able to have a fresh start again and i'll actually will be able to meet members from ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where in the U.S. will you be staying?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
amasing! why the need to move? just wanted to go to the USA?

sorry 101 question....

when you get onto a compter, you have to post loads of pictures!!

oni x x

ps: have a happy new year! x x

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah, can you be more specific about where in the U.S. you'll be moving to?

BTW, just in case you didn't know the land rush has been over for awhile now.

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'll be moving to Iowa (on of the corn states), my wife is from there, I have stayed there for about 16 months, worked there at Wal-Mart etc.

My wife and I have lived in Holland for about 2 years but we decided that we have a brighter and more secure future in America, I do not expect to have a job anytime soon here.

It's not really that I had to move, but the wife probably wont get her citizenship here, atleast not for another year, and we don't want to live in poverty over here collecting social security checks.

I'll take some pics of the pretty scenery above the clouds and all that, i'll be landing in Georgia, so if it's any good i'll take some pictures of that too, then i'll land in Minnesota on a MD-80 jet, I hope Delta Airline's bandruptcy wont jeapordize the flight...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm back...

Finally have a system up and running, i'm sure not many missed my posts lol.

but for other members such as Redmage, we could set up meetings, that would be fun.

new topics

top topics

join