It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the skeptics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
I'm a skeptic of aliens. because there is no absolute proof. to me beleiving in aliens exist..for now...is the same as faith in christainity. with no valid proof..and just faith. the government is hiding something but, imo I think people shouldn't make brash decisions of claiming that its all aliens. before I started scrounging the net for information...yeah, I did beleive in aliens...but, once I've read 10,000 different stories...it starts to get kind of silly...like the whole reptillian taking over illuminati mcdonalds thing...is just totally ridiculous...everything from bigfoot being an alien to all children are born eben...is just funny. I like ats...because theres alot of sound mind people...and seem to have less "bias" of people who don't neccesarily beleive in this sort of thing...and look at facts..but, doesn't push away the dreamers also...which is how it should be...a medium...to truely get an understanding of the whole situation.

"just raid area 51....the government can't stop 10'000+ people or more for a giant sneak attack!"

"if their were that many aliens visiting earth..why are we just sitting around! to arms!"

*snicker* I never heard the one about the reptillians taking over illuminati McDonalds, but i like it. Perfect example of believers taking it too far, or a clever joke. And the things that would make a disbeliever cry. And the sort of thing that Skeptics should look at; i don't remember what i was going to say. So forget it. Yeah. Illuminati McDonalds... heh...

<< 1   >>

join