It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Morning All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey

Just joined here after lurking for a good while - mainly because I got hot under the collar about a 'dental amalgam is dangerous' thread, and had to reply!

I'm a pretty grounded person, regard myself as a rationalist, although with a penchant for The X-Files (before it got silly). Think that there may be a grain of truth in a few things here, but that as the web is just full of charlatans and lunatics making outrageous claims, you'll never really get to the bottom of anything.

Was walking my dog in South Wales, UK on a clear night when I was 14, and staring up at the stars when I saw what looked like a rectangular section of the sky and stars moving over my head in a straight line without making any noise. Kept going in a straight line until I lost sight of it. Never been able to explain it, and it piqued my interest in things like Roswell et al. I know it wasn't birds catching early morning sunrays, because I've seen those, and if you watch long enough, you can tell they're birds.

So 'things in the sky' I have a half-open mind on. Pretty prejudiced against aythiing involving crystals and astral planes however! Maybe someone can convince me otherwise. Or not

Anyway, have a good 2006, and hope to see lots of interesting posts here!

Taupe

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for joining us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

[edit on 28-12-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks very much. Nice picture next to your profile!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My pleasure, thanks.

Maybe you would like to start Here.

Have a great Day!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Also check out BTS for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS TaupeDragon!

top topics

join