It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity held hostage - Bush and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To what end will someone go to achieve the spread of his ideals either by the sword or by fear, or even by pursuasion? The Bush war on terror, is it in acuality an attempt to bring about a new world order? Have the Christians been fooled into compliance by a mastermind? If so, this could be a conspiracy of horrific proportions. President Bush claims that the terrorists have Hijacked Islam in order to destroy the west but has Bush succeeded in rallying the Christians into his personal war to change the world and make the NEW WORLD ORDER a reality? Has President Bush hijacked Christianity in order to use it for his own personal agenda? If this is true, Bush is truely a genius, and this will go down as one of the cleverest conspiracies of madern times not seen since the rise of Adolf Hitler. Along with this I have some interesting things to read in behalf of this conspiracy.

www.counterpunch.org...
www.consortiumnews.com...
www.tomdispatch.com...
www.tomdispatch.com...
ko.offroadpakistan.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
At some levels your ideas are supported by possible interpretations of the Bush's administrations actions and behaviors. But, Bush is not alone in the blame, the majority of American voters are also very guilty of turning their backs on the ideals and teachings of Christ. Doubt it?

In September of 2001 the United States of America had 2 buildings toppled by 19 people from Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind"
- Yehoshua Bin Yoseph , aka Jesus Christ

"Turn the other cheek"
- Yehoshua Bin Yoseph" , aka Jesus Christ

What was America's response to having 2 buildings fall because of 19 people from Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

We responded by toppling and causing the fall of not only 2 buildings, but two countries: Afghanistan and Iraq.

Were the overwhelming Christians of America serving the will of their God when they re-elected a government head that demonstrated the exact opposite of the teachings of Christ?

No, the American people were to busy being cowards and subject to their own fears. Those fears re-elected someone who did do the excact opposite of what Christ said should be done.
Good call America! I'm not too sure you did not let the terrorists win. Why? It is the collective fear that drives Americans, and America these days. So fearfull that they will even see what is not there. And when the WMDs are proven to not be there and all your justification for killing is gone, your fear is all that justified your countries actions. Congradulations. American's fears now dictate world policy. Terrorists: Mission Accomplished!

That is how I feel some days, especially since I started packing to go back to Iraq. I'll be in Bagdad next month. Not to support fear or hate, but to promote communication and understanding.

Please stop allowing fear to dominate your personal existance. Start there, please. Everyone else? Just nudge them in the right direction, but do not peturb them from their personal path.

Between 1980 and to date, we Americans are responsible to a degree for the elevation of both Osama Bin Laden and Saddam. We helped shape their ideals, we fed their fears and hates, we did this, we did this, and we did this. Doubt it? Why? You speak your voice? Is your voice heard?

Your voice has been usurped by your own fears and by coorperate $$$$. Of course you don't have to take my word for it. Just look at your collective policies of your nation, a nation where the "people rule". If the people rule, and these are your countries pollicies, then it stands to reason:
These pollicies are the pollicies of the American people.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would have to agree with a lot of the above statement. The invasion of Afganistan however was completely justified in a dismantling of terrorist training camps and searching for Bin Laden.

However, from there on out the present administration has used the "fear" factor in pushing an agenda that does not truly make this country brave, but in actuality a bunch of cowards.

The terrorists win when everytime one of our inalienable rights are either modified or stripped away.

The President used "fear" the night of his State of the Union Address about the "evil axis". Iraq can hit America in 45 minutes? With what? No delivery system capable of going over 500 miles.

I just wonder what poor Gen. Powell thinks about when he remembers his speech to the UN. Seems America was concerned about two 18 wheelers? I feel sorry for he has always been a "good soldier" following orders. It is no wonder he stepped down when he did.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

I just wonder what poor Gen. Powell thinks about when he remembers his speech to the UN. Seems America was concerned about two 18 wheelers? I feel sorry for he has always been a "good soldier" following orders. It is no wonder he stepped down when he did.

A great example of how good people are not allowed to be a servant of truth when they are obligated to be a servant of the fears of those they represent.

Our fears caused Powell to exit stage left. I'm almost ashamed to be an American. Playing King of the Hill, and lying about how we got to the top.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Posted by Esoteric Teacher:

Were the overwhelming Christians of America serving the will of their God when they re-elected a government head that demonstrated the exact opposite of the teachings of Christ?

This is one of the most puzzling questions to answer. Why would Christians re-elect a "war president". Most Christians will support a "just" war such as an actual attack upon our soil, but this was "fuzzy" ground, yet Bush successfully rallied Christians by the millions to follow him to the polls for another round of war and fear. Bush is religious, we have to give him that, but he never talks about that great philosipher he says he admires so much, Jesus. But he does welcome and praise just about every religion he can name as "godly". Not one Christian even questions why this is but are following him with blinders on. He talks about "The Almighty" but that is a deist term that is all inclusive, one world religion stuff. Only silence from the Christians. What will he do next, Iran ?

Also, I wish you well in Iraq. Stay safe and alert.

From above

top topics

join