It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our sixth sence mabey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Life as we know it we have 5 sences sight,hear,smell,taste,and touch, But we have often tossed the idea of intuwishin as a 6th sence, I often wonder if we are not still evolvin as we are in our own time and space on earth if one could go back in time what might our 6th sence play in the past, or what might we evolve to in the future, esp. how fast the world is growin and technoligy is in super over drive, or if one spend alot of time in space what might our sences evolve to , or mabey evolve to in the future. pls feel free to contact me or post

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We, as a race, are evolving. And undoubtably we will evolve further in the future.

I personally think that there are many 'extra' senses and abilities for us to evolve. I think some humans have partial abilities evloved. But i dont think we will have full control of these extra senses and abilities for many years to come. we are still a young race.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was debating this with my friends earlier... one of the fist things that will probably happen is a complete blending of races. You can see this already starting. But what could we evolve into? We create our enviroments to suit us so well that there is little hardship that barely registers as a neucance (on a physical evolutionary stand point) to our race. If anything our minds may change- get more complicated, more intelligent, and that will probably be about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There has been so much talk and some tests to see if we can read minds, move things and so much more. I have not seen no up to date test. We seem to have lost this tool?? I would like to think that one day soon that we could make some kind of equipment that could see what one was thinking. The sad thing is, that the day it is made and the help it could be with mental people, is the use it could be done to spy on others most personal things.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
global consciousness. There have been plenty of articles about all that... like there is a network of Random Number Generators that are all connected to each other. The pretty much generate a 0 or a 1. Now by the natural rules of probability there should be a 50/50 split between the 0's and the 1's. But oddly enough when devestating things happen that changes... the generators will ALL swing wildly one way or another. Thats kind of strange. But not as strange as this- on 9/11 the numbers all went crazy- 4 hours before the planes hit the towers.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am an athiest and do not believe in any of the pseudosience crap, but I have had two experiences that I cannot explain and I could only attribute it to "sixth" sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am a theist and i might believe in it. I have quite often déja vus, really quite often, so does my friend. I also have had experiences of sixth sense. Maybe all us have experiences, just some choose to ignore them.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am an athiest in that i dont believe in god as we have created him but i definately believe in something.

I beleive in some kind of afterlife although i dont no what and i believe some people do have a sixth sense or everybody does they just cant use it.

Maybe we will evolve and learn how to use these tools

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We have a sixth sense and it's not psuedoscience. We have a very weak Photoreceptor where just above the eyes to the middle of the skull. It regulates our circadian rythms I believe, it doesn't allow you to do Pschic abilities but it may develop into something like that eventually, with a little bit of Genetic Engineering/Cybernetics. Telepathy may be possible as we know there are many ways species communicate with eachother. We can replicate the effect with Implants using radio waves hooked directly to the inner ear and jawbone(bone conduction has been used in diving masks for a while now) that would be very like telepathy. Also the human eyes can be adapted to the point where we can detect slight temperature changes and maybe even electrical conductivity to tell if someone is lying or not(large margin for error though, such abilities can be learned by studying body language)

top topics

join