It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "ghosts" everywhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Text Navy
What are the black shadows that appear to have human shape and why are they unfriendly ? I'd like to know , and also , what entities cause speechlessness and just love to be trifling by sitting on you and making you feel pushed downward into your matress ? I already had quite a few experiences over the years and know how to run them off , I just want to know why they do the things they do ?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Bumping because I was googling about dimensions and ghost planes and this came up .. so I'm bumping .. a blast from the past thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have only skimmed through the comments on the previous page of the thread to see if this had already been mentioned, apologies if it has.

The extra dimensional element of paranormal phenomena is interesting for me especially given British folklore evidence of the Second Sight and the appearance of doppelgangers. Seeing one, as a direct copy of yourself from the other dimension, was generally considered a bad omen although knowledge of such a side was often sought. A belief that such a parallel realm existed was held for quite sometime in the notion of fairy lands and the 'other side'. Also a lot of cultures have similar customs particularly in parallel realms of spirits and ancestors that can have a direct impact on people's lives..

Hope that helps a little bit
. Certainly there's evidence of past beliefs of another realm, or dimension, across folklore

new topics

<< 1   >>

join