It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 Crystal Ball via ATS Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just when you thought it was safe to take your tinfoil hat off, here comes 2006. I'm sure if you've spent any amount of time on this forum you may have noticed several threads that seemed interesting and indicated events that may or may not happen in 2006. Here are a few existing threads that might interest you if you keep up with these things.

New World Order-2006 by William Cooper, now dead.
dgtempe writes about the untimely death of William Cooper who predicted that we will all be enslaved by the NWO in 2006. This thread has Egyptian mythology, JFK assassination talk, mentions the Pope and much more. Good conspiracy stuff.

2006 Nuclear Holocaust Predicted
Cammo Dude starts off this thread by mentioning the Bible Codes and their mention of a nuclear holocaust in the year 2006. The thread has both it's skeptics and believers. Choose a side and join the discussion.

Atomic Holocaust in 2006
Atomix started this thread. Again it's nukes and Bible Codes that predict them.

NEWS: France: Compulsory Biometric ID Cards in 2006
Be sure and read this fine article that thelibra put up on ATSNN. Will France require it's citizens to all use biometric cards in 2006? Very interesting and if you take the recent French riots into account it could very well happen.

Israel expects full-scale Iranian attack in 2006
skippytjc started this interesting discussion this last June. What's scary is that it looks like this is an actual possibility. Things have actually gotten worse since this thread started. Will the missiles fly between Iran and Israel in 2006?

Israel expects full scale mid-east war in 2006
Another (hopefully false) discussion on the Israel and Iran tension.

Native American Prophetic Warning... within 6 months
Read all about the Native American warning that blackholebrain found. Sometime this next year we are apparently going to see some serious volcanic activity that will make life very difficult for those of us in North America.

Mother Shiptons Prophecies and the Comet of 2006
Hats off to freddieb for bringing up the topic of Mother Shiptons apocalyptic rhymes. Not only does she tells how we die, she does it with style and prose that Nostradamus never had.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6
I personally think it's nonsense, but the thread goes on for 4 pages. Maybe Cactus is on to something here with this number thing. You decide.

Busy 2006 hurricane season seen
Just when you thought it was safe to venture back down near the water, valkeryie informs us that 2006 will be another bumper crop of hurricanes. Yikes!

2006 or 2012? When Will It Happen?
jupiter869 started this miscellaneous fingernail-biting discussion. When will we all perish....and how? If you have any fresh ideas, add them to the thread.

Well here's to a happy 2006 and hoping we don't get destroyed by a comet, hurricane, nukes, NWO take-over......
These threads are only a sample of the interesting things you can find here on ATS if you use the fantastic search feature. Also don't forget to tag these threads if you visit them.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just curious, was there a similar thread made with predictions about 2005? If so I would be interested in seeing it, and seeing how many predictions were correct.

I would like to think 2006 will be a much better year. A few tragedies here and there but nothing too major.

Only thing I possibly see happening is war with Iran. Although if that happens it will open a whole new can of worms

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't see one exactly like this, but there were some general overview prediction threads of sorts. You can look at this search result and see what you think. You might find 2005 predictions or Doomsdays to expect for 2005 interesting. Sorry I didn't devote any time to looking at past predictions but let me know if you see anything interesting.

EDIT: Saved search results seems to be on the blink.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Lets not forget the vaunted and well-publicized John Titor 2005 prediction of a 2nd American Civil War, which is soon to be listed under, bogus, hoax, and unfulfilled.
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

seekerof

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I don't see one exactly like this, but there were some general overview prediction threads of sorts. You can look at this search result and see what you think. You might find 2005 predictions or Doomsdays to expect for 2005 interesting. Sorry I didn't devote any time to looking at past predictions but let me know if you see anything interesting.

EDIT: Saved search results seems to be on the blink.

Here is one I found that was somewhat accurate, taken from HERE

In 2005/06 Australia (under the hidden jurisdiction of the Queen of England) faces serious problems possibly from Asian terrorists trying to destabilize its neighboring countries and the financial international affairs of England. On the negative side a repetition of the 911 terrorist attacks will be attempted on the alliance countries. This will bring about an emphasis on an international police jurisdiction and added new technology. (This is due to the impact of last year's tail in Scorpio, a restructure of the FBI/CIA operating on a world scale). This global counter-terrorist activity will bring significant breakthroughs in the region. The fight and drive to avoid another co-coordinated homeland attack will bring increasing restriction by the government to the freedom of Americans and other allied countrymen following the United State's example. As in America, the Australian government may also use the homeland security threat as a way to alter the population's freedom or introduce new electronic detectable ID cards to counteract terrorism.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
great job dbates

Looks like we have lots to look forward to..or should I say look out for. Another interesting year ahead.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Lets not forget the vaunted and well-publicized John Titor 2005 prediction of a 2nd American Civil War, which is soon to be listed under, bogus, hoax, and unfulfilled.
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

Wouldn't that be Ignorant to list it as a hoax or to be bogus without any hard core evidence.

The problem with that whole thread "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" is Titor did not predict a war for our 2005. He only gave a warning of possible war. He said "possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005."

Folks just fail to read the Titor story, they look at this Thread as if Titor made several predictions.

One could list it as unfulfilled till 2008 lol. But we are dealing with time-lines that are different.......

Titor does undoubtedly describes that if he goes forward in our world-line it is not his future. I would think obviously our future would be somewhat different.... That is why He said "possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005."

Read the Titor story, I seem to repeat this to the blind eye's

Hoax or not, it is a good story that will last a long time.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
The problem with that whole thread "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" is Titor did not predict a war for our 2005. He only gave a warning of possible war. He said "possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005."

How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?

They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Sound like predictions to me

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Sound like predictions to me

Those quotes above are referring to Titors world-line not ours. Titor clearly points that out. He said if he goes forward in our world-line it is not his future. Those are not predictions, they are warnings.

Wouldn't 2006 be somewhere around 12% divergent from Titors 2036 world?

That does not rule out civil war to not happen either, it could happen in 2006. Though according to Roth it is happening now under our noses.

Sorry, Back on topic, Here is one.
Nuclear War for 2006? No Way in Hell!

new topics

top topics

join