It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As you know, im from the UK and i live in Canterbury which is in Kent. Kent has the worst of the snow....its completely white, it hasn't been this bad since when i was born, that was in 1986.

Turn on the TV and you will see how bad on the news...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
lol enjoy it! get out there with your sledge! throw a few snowballs! lay on the floor and make snow angels !

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
lay on the floor and make snow angels !

i did that last night...

...just in my t-shirt and jeans lol

(wasn't a wise move lol)

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Snowing again....

...i made a snow goose, couldnt bother to build a gaint snowman

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I feel you dawg, I have been in the Mid-west of the US for my whole life. SICK of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I feel you dawg, I have been in the Mid-west of the US for my whole life. SICK of it.

Cheers dawh

Hey! Skynews were just live in Canterbury, (hawlets Zoo is in Canterbury, not 4 miles away Mr.reporter)...yeah, i've got the worse of it lol and its even snowing again lol

...feel for me guys

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The only true scenario where snow and a sledge should be used..

external imageexternal imageexternal imageexternal imageexternal image

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
here is the goose i made in the snow

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I love snow and we barely get any. The rest of the country can be snowed in and we will only get a light dusting.

I live just outside of Leeds.

Im seriously considering moving to somewhere in this country that is guarrenteed to get decent amounts of snow. Scotland maybe

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i live in michigan....(don't ask), and it isn't that bad here with snow, but it seems that every time it snows, people around here have to re-learn how to drive.:bnghd:

last winter, i counted 27 cars in a 20 mile stretch of the freeway in the ditch..mostly suv's and pickups...

but i used to live in northern idaho, near the canadian border in a cabin by in the mountains...you wanna talk snow?

we used to dig our cars out with a backhoe! i remember vividly one winter night when i was a kid, we went to sleep with 6" of snow, and woke up with 6'...no joke...i had about 2' of snow on top of my dad's car....which late was my car.

but it was cool, we had a big hill beside our house, and the ground dipped down in the back yard, so we had a great sled hill, we would start at the top of the hill, and by the time we hit the bottom, we went INTO the snowbank...about 2' under the snow...it was a blast.

although, spring sucked, the mud and spring runoff got so bad one year, that we actually buried the neighbors D8 catterpillar.....all the way to the top of the tracks....it took a tractor and two pickups to get it unstuck.

for those of you who don't know how big a D8 cat is, you could park a normal car in front of it sideways and the blade would hang out over the front and back bumpers of the car by about a foot or so.

i have a picture...if i can find it. it would be interesting to see if i can post it. it was quite funny. we used it to plow the snow..

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
The only true scenario where snow and a sledge should be used..

external imageexternal imageexternal imageexternal imageexternal image

LMFAO

I was listening to "12 Inches of Snow" the other day. Brought back lots of memories... :shk:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think you can take advantage of just about any kind of weather. Or you could always take a vacation.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Years ago when niece and nephew were little we had a lot of snow and they came over to help clear the driveway -- of course kids get bored easily so I had them make a snow whale (of course using the snow from the driveway area ) After it was done we tinted water with food coloring and spritzed the whale to make it have some color -- Not one of the best snow sculptures ever - but it got my driveway clear and we had fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Years ago when niece and nephew were little we had a lot of snow and they came over to help clear the driveway -- of course kids get bored easily so I had them make a snow whale (of course using the snow from the driveway area ) After it was done we tinted water with food coloring and spritzed the whale to make it have some color -- Not one of the best snow sculptures ever - but it got my driveway clear and we had fun.

Now that sounds like a great way to do something useful and have fun at the same time. I should try and build a snow whale sometime.

top topics

join