It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyons Bald Mountain Sonora Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wow.Maybe i am a bit behind current affairs in posting this but it took me untill now to hear about it and i bet there are a lot of others who havent yet seen the sonora sightings footage.Ameteur camera men but some very clear and startling footage!Admittedly a few clips are quite vague but the clear shots are amazing!

I found the clips of craft flying in tandem with the airplane to be 100 percent unexplainable.There is also the satellite anomoly.What in the heck is going on over mt. Lyons Bald in Sonora county ca.?

This is without a doubt some of the most exciting footage i have seen in a long time.Anyone else have a take on this?Also are there any other hotspots for phenomena (videotaped or otherwise) anyone would like to share?I am close to Sonora and plan to take some hiking expeditions to the area to see what i can experience myself.Any other places anyone can reccomend?

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 28-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sorry...the website is www.sonorasightings.com for anyone who hasnt seen the footage yet...some repeats but be sure to check out all the clips....good stuff

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the info about the sight. Took a quick look and there seems to be some interesting video. I have a good friend who is a huge skeptic but actually saw lights at Lyons Bald Mountain. They were bright enough for him to stop the car and get out and investigate. The lights hoovered very close to the ground before taking off. He's a little more of a believer now a days

join