It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci Fi Channel Special on Roswell (Bryant Gumbel) on right now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just an FYI....for those who haven't seen it before.
It's a two-hour special and is pretty good.

I believe it's even the first special to show the Ramey memo....or at least first mainstream one to do so....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up Gazrok.

I've seen this show before , and I agree its a good show. I'm watching it now.

Edit: On the topic of Roswell , I was able to show in a recent thread that during the period of July 5 - July 8 ,1947 three RAWIN RADAR targets were found and claimed to be UFOs also right before the Roswell incident that also used RAWIN Targets as the "Official " explanation for Roswell.

All three of the other RAWIN Targets that made the News During this time frame other than the one in Roswell , were located within 60 miles of Wright Field, Ohio.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What's up with Bryant Gumbel and his views on UFO's? I have seen him in a few sci-fi channel specials.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Sci-Fi channel is also airing the show about Rendlesham Forest with Bryant Gumbel right now 8:00 pm CT for those who are interested.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Discovery channel has been playing ufo related shows all day.........

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen these, I think they first aired in 2003. I'd like to see an updated documentary on the soil samples.

And yesterday, the History channel showed 4 episodes of UFO Files in a row.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Plus they got Armegedon week goin on at nite. last nite was about the antchrist tonite it was Nostradamus and the devil.
The Bryant Gumble show wasn't bad. I saw it when it origonally aired.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Now it's the "Kecksburg UFO" special with Bryant Gumbel.

They made a reference to the Roswell show and talked about the soil sample digs and future digs. This taking place in 2003 have there been any new developments or digs?

[edit on 12/27/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Now it's the "Kecksburg UFO" special with Bryant Gumbel.

They made a reference to the Roswell show and talked about the soil sample digs and future digs. This taking place in 2003 have there been any new developments or digs?

[edit on 12/27/2005 by DiabolusFireDragon]

What were the results of the Roswell Dig? Doleman said they were "more than I expected, less than they [Sci Fi Channel] hoped for." From aerial photographs, pre- and post-1947: there was no furrow. In the electromagnetic conductivity survey, there was no furrow. From the High-resolution Metal Detection Survey: no obvious debris. From Archaeological Testing (pits, soil samples, etc.), there was no obvious debris, 25 HMOU's (Historic Materials of Uncertain Origin), and 66 soil samples. Backhoe trenching provided one anomaly, a V-shaped feature that might have been a "furrow," but that mostly disappeared when scraped. Doleman said he's written this off "about 95%" now, but still.... There was also a soil stratigraphy study. An "alternative furrow" was found, but interest in this fizzled when it turned up on 1946 aerial photographs (from a year before the Roswell Incident). They also found a beat up old weather balloon, but one only ten or so years old, not fifty.

www.nmsr.org...

new topics

top topics

join