It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many Clouds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the radar

To make your head really swim, poke around on the site:

www.cloudkissing.com...

You can't possibly think that site is for real?

Funny as hell? Oh yeah.

Real? About as real the tooth fairy.

Thanks for the laugh.

Now please, go get some help for yourself before those nice men in white coats come to take you away.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
Now please, go get some help for yourself before those nice men in white coats come to take you away.

It's too LATE!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
nice one, One Man Short

Have you guys heard of something, I think its called, SuperDust? or something like that I cant really remeber, I found it on www.infowars.com in one of his articles
what it was, was jsut I think nanobot cameras, about the size of a grain of rice, it was made to veiw enemy lines in war jsut by sprinkling it around the area you want to view, then it went on to say that people are planning to use this in cities? either that or it can be used in cities i cant remeber correctly..i know this is off topic..but then again..no one knows what the topic is

so Im guessing its more about government survailence and On The Radar's sanity

*edit spelling, no one likes nanonot cameras =]*

[edit on 29-12-2005 by start_the_peace]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
you only needed to say that once.

i did don't know how that happened lol

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well I don't know if they're chemtrails really, but from what I've witnessed here in good ol' Austin is that every once in a while they'll have a connect-the-clouds effort. They'll zoom from cloud to cloud, leaving the "chemtrail" in the blue spaces inbetween, and like connecting two drops of water, they'll all slowly glorp together and flatten out. It was really heavy back in August, but is pretty sporadic these days. It's about weather control, and keeping the air underneath the clouds cool/hot or moving moisture where it's needed. And EM, of course. A nice even sheet of cloud coverage is preferable to big dumpty clouds I guess.

On a side note, something else I've noticed this winter as that we got way too much greenery. In fact, the only reason why all the leaves fell off most of the trees was because of one freeze we had back in december that lasted a single night, and kept Austin cold for a few more days. The connecting-the-dots was heavy, and eventually the sun won and burned through the coverage on the third day bringing it back up to the 70's. The brown is really important for people to see in autumn, I suppose, and keeps it off their minds that they're running the AC in their cars in january.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Contrails really are purposefully laid down by high-altitude government jets, but not for the purpose of weather control. When the "weather radar"/"stealth radar" surveillance program wended its way through congress in the late 90's the program was so comprehensive and sneaky that a compromise was settled on such that the high-altitude government surveillance jets would have to "telegraph" their presence with "fake" contrails. A variety of harmless "salt" solutions are expelled similar to what's used for cloud seeding, but in far lower concentrations and amounts. The days when you can't find a single contrail in areas where they're otherwise common are the days when "photography" satellites are scheduled to take pictures for public release--I'd be a little hard to explain the actual patterns laid down by the surveillance jets. And that's why you can only find a handful of satellite images of contrails on the internet despite the millions of images down linked every year, and I'm not certain that those images that do exist aren't simply propaganda, with a predetermined pattern laid down for show. As often as they block out the sun here in Philadelphia you ought to be able to find thousands of satellite images covered with contrails, but the contrails are conspicuously absent.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think this has to be one of the funiest threads on ATS in a long time.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the radar
Contrails really are purposefully laid down by high-altitude government jets, but not for the purpose of weather control.

As often as they block out the sun here in Philadelphia you ought to be able to find thousands of satellite images covered with contrails, but the contrails are conspicuously absent.

Have you considered the fact that there are 3 International and 2 regional Airports within 50 miles of Philadelphia? Of course your "horizon" is going to be filled, criss-crossed and interlaced with "contrails". Actually they're some of the same flights that pass over here on a daily basis.

Airports near Philadelphia

Atlantic City International, Atlantic County, NJ
Lehigh Valley International, Lehigh County, PA
Philadelphia International, Philadelphia County, PA
Reading Regional, Berks County, PA
Trenton Mercer, Mercer County, NJ

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Ok, besides the fact that these clouds are remnants of chemtrails (which are really angel farts) and considering the level at which the surveliance domestically has increased, there is only one logical explanation.

These farting angels are actually human/alien hybrid illuminati agents using nanocameras hidden within thier bowel gases, to distribute megaloads of low level surveillance cameras as they do their globally warming flatulence deliverys.

and what is more PC, than alien hybrid butt fired nanocameras?

Due to customer complaints a new program will be instituted to study the use patterns of the hybrid alien but fired nanocameras under certain weather conditions. This will be known as the Nacreous Upper Mesosphere Butt Nanocamera Usage Time Studies.

Interested parties should contact Mr. Big for more details.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
to answer the thread starter -- it [ hi speed cut shots of clouds scudding overhead ] is a cheap and lazy ttrick to convey the passage of time which may not otherwise be aparent to the viewer .

and like sheep , once one editor uses it , they all start to

watch any number of vampire films , or cheap horror films where the beasties only come out at night -- you ALWAYS see a sped up shot of the sunset -- to press home the impending doom and sense of urgency / time running out .

sometimes clouds are just .... well clouds

APE OUT

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

and what is more PC, than alien hybrid butt fired nanocameras?

Ethnic minority, lesbian alien hybrid butt fired nanocameras?

Ignorant_ape - I think you need to have a read through again - the whole thing is a bit of an April fool type affair. The company he represents, cloudkissing.com offer up "Haute Couture Clouds" (amongst others):

Think how wonderful the wedding photos will be if the soft fluffy cloud in the background is sporting a matching or coordinating lining to your frock
(or morning suit).

Imagine the kudos you will earn at Henley or Ascot when you arrive in the Rolls followed by a cloud which perfectly compliments your wonderfully expensive outfit!

and includes plaudits such as:

"Perfect! Light & fluffy. Just what I ordered."
Constable

LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join