It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So if aliens are on earth why hasnt anyone been taken to their planet?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Im just wondering if aliens have landed on earth how come no one has been able to get in their spaceships and fly back to their planet. Im not trying to disprove UFOs i do believe in intelligent life in the universe other then humans. But i want to be able to visit these planets. Or actually hear about someone who has.




posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Try reading this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is an entire thread about just such an event!



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hmm i question the authencity of anonymous but its a neat story and makes people think. Plus isnt 37 light years very close to us then why wouldnt sciencetists indentify this planet?

[edit on 27-12-2005 by PsychoSteve85]



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
But it is unfolding before our very eyes and is a fascinating journey even if it proves to be a hoax. I have been glued to that thread since the onset, totally engulfed in the ever growing plot.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There are stories out there.

One that i know of is a visit to planet Khoom in the star system of Syrius A.

Others are that to systems of procyon, rigel, sirius B, arcturas, alderbaren, and many more.

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lol maybe i should try and get abducted and ask the aliens to take me to their planet at least then i would believe it the other stories sound like science fiction to me.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
why do we want to leave our planet so bad ..same reason the aliens want to leave theres....the grass is always greener on the otherside...

maybe the alien thinks his planet suxs why else would he come to this one?
so if he thinks his suxs why take someone else there?



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well eventually humans must find another planet since earth will eventually fall out of orbit with the sun. But that wont happen for millions of years.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I would guess if we had the exisiting technology spread out over the entire U.S. and given the fact that we were able to translate that information, we might just find one or two. If they are here or on this planet and we being able to pinpoint where they are, they are not going to have the K-Mart Blue Light Special letting us know their location. I suspect that there may be some already here and it might just be a simple problem like getting hooked-up w/them. Throwing the right type of party would go a long way in inter-galatic relations.
What is not to say that of all of the people that go missing from or being reported missing throughout the world every year, might just get beamed-up? I'm sure that out of most reported missing persons cases, they can be resolved with some good old fashoned detective work...then you're going to have some that there are just no accounts for.
I strongly suspect that if I were going to go looking for one or 52, I'd start in D.C. Reason? They would, I feel, tend to gather around the powerful, elite, and influential people we elected to govern us. They are the top of our food chain..huh? Then maybe, if we put all our money together, we might be able to bribe the aliens to take them home with them when they got homesick so we could get a new government in place here, that would quit lying to us about them not coming or being here which with many thousands of years of proof telling me otherwise. I believe.



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Im just wondering if aliens have landed on earth how come no one has been able to get in their spaceships and fly back to their planet. Im not trying to disprove UFOs i do believe in intelligent life in the universe other then humans. But i want to be able to visit these planets. Or actually hear about someone who has.


Here's a better question: Would you believe anyone that says they were taken to an alien planet?



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Well eventually humans must find another planet since earth will eventually fall out of orbit with the sun. But that wont happen for millions of years.


thats like worrying about the sun going red giant on us and enveloping the earth... if you plan on being around then you certainly would want the end to come anyways.



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A sufficently advanced civillization may have already seen their homeworld destroyed by natural causes.

I find it very unlikely at their advanced stage they would have much of an emotional attachment to a specific planet - maybe more of a home sector or such.

If a Human was allowed to view the intergalatic community I seriously doubt they would be allowed to return to Earth where they might intentionally or accidentally reveal too much.

And likely they wouldn't even want to return to such a primitive state - as long as their mating urge could be somehow dealt with.



posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
A sufficently advanced civillization may have already seen their homeworld destroyed by natural causes.

I find it very unlikely at their advanced stage they would have much of an emotional attachment to a specific planet - maybe more of a home sector or such.

If a Human was allowed to view the intergalatic community I seriously doubt they would be allowed to return to Earth where they might intentionally or accidentally reveal too much.

And likely they wouldn't even want to return to such a primitive state - as long as their mating urge could be somehow dealt with.


I couldn't agree more. A stage 2 or 3 civilization would probably have seen @ least one of their homeworlds destroyed or made uninhabitable by their own actions or nature.

and I'm pretty sure if you didn't want to come back i think the aliens probably have the technology to make toys for those other urges. hehehe



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join