It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many have flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Many are getting some kind of flu?.its stays in your body for 2 weeks and are very sick,lets hope this not that killer flu?,its sure bad with body pains and noise,s running without sleep..take care,and if anyone has had this please send or post info

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
just getting over it, i don't think its gonna kill me, just flu season. my girlfriend doesn't even think its a flu, says its just a bad cold, if i do die, she might believe me..........-pieman goes to a corner and feels sorry for himself.-

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My started in Thanksgiving Day, it stay with me for about two weeks, the thing that I found very different was the pain and heat in my chest.

After two weeks I have a fairly better week of getting over it, when I got hit again with a head cold and again the pain and heat in my chest came back.

I am almost getting over it again, I am sick and tired of been sick this season.

Sick for thanksgiving, sick for Christmas and I am waiting to see what is going to happen for new years.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My dear od Mom has the flu right now. She didn't understand why I kept avoiding her during the Christmas stuff either

There is something going around so watch it folks, it might just be the big one this time.

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join