It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology and Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi. Back again for another long post / research about the possibility that we have for many years had contact with aliens and have been trading / meeting up with them exchanging technology and information with them.

Introduction

I personally am not so narrow minded to think that we are the only species,intelligent or not that lives in a never ending universe. So i can say that i truley believe in at least 1 intelligent life-form out there. And i also believe saying that we - humans are intelligent is in some respects laughable.Soibelieve that aliens exist, and we have had contact with them at some stage. Would it be told to the public.

No ! Reason ? Because you open your mouth and say, that what people have been watching in horror movies etc actually exist and visit Earth on a regular basis - then panic would appear. Panic resulting in people going crazy, suicides, rebellion, havoc on the streets, supermarkets getting packed with shoppers stock piling etc. You see the picture.

Now onto the good parts...

Aliens and their planned visits ?!

Polls reveal that over 90% of the americans people believe in UFO's, and 95% of these people believe the government is keeping this knowledge from the public.
There is overwhelming evidence in the past several years from "Whistle
Blowers" retired military officers who have finally said, "Enough is enough!
It's time the government told the people the truth!" These officers, such as
Navy Intelligence officer, William Cooper, Major John Lear (whose father
founded the Lear Jet Corp.) and Air Force officer William English, to name
but a few, have all discovered the truth, and at the risk of their very lives, are trying to alert YOU to the secrets behind the UFO's and the Alien Presence on this earth. These people worked on the secret projects, had
access to 'classified' Top Secret documents , had seen with there own eyes
'captured' aliens, or extreterrestrial entities, UFO's and the incredible
technology they brought with them.

Sightings of UFO's have been reported throughout history, and biblical and
historic references to "Flaming Chariots" huge flying 'birds' and odd looking
beings predate our history by thousands of years. In the 1940's several
alien spacecraft were recovered by the U.S. and other countries, as we know like Roswell etc. Which so many witnesses claim to have seen, and yet so little information by the government has been released

In 1953 astronomers discoverd large objects in space which were moving toward earth. At first they believed they were asteroids, but later evidence proved the objects could only be spaceships. Project Sigma and Project Plato intercepted alien radio communication and using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face-to-face contact with alien beings from another planet. Some say Sigma is real, some say it's also a project for laser equipment. Again unfortunately not alot of information is available to clarify this 100%

Later in 1954 the race of aliens, known as Greys, from Zeta Reticuli area in
space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force base. They stated their planet was dying and needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments theat might allow their race to survive; this in exchangefor certain technology. President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty was signed. The treaty stated the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret; they would furnish us with advanced technology. They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, that the humans have no memory of the event. It was also agreed the alien bases would be constructed underground, beneath Indian reservations in the 4 corners area of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. Another was to be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4, about 7 miles south of area 51, known as 'Dreamland'. A multi-billion dollar secret fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House, supposedly to build secret
underground sites for the President and the staff in case of military
attacks.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC5410, Eisenhower established a permanent committee known as "Majority Twelve" (MJ12) to oversee and conduct all covertactivities with the aliens. This included FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and six leaders of the 'Council on Foreign Relations, known as the 'Wise Men' andlater others from the Trilateral Commision. George Bush, Gordon Dean, and Brzezinski were among them. Again though this information unfortunately i guess can't be proved 100% to be true because i am not a poilitcal power in America. And yet again the question arrises would they tell us anyway

Meanwhile, innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make the Nazis pale in comparison.

Also i believe if we had made a pact in the past then the aliens have so over-stepped their mark on abductions. Millions of people accross the globe could be implanted with alien implants. Maybe they think now that Earth is an easy target to take over in the future. So maybe the Hubble Space Telescope was created to keep a watchful eye on the invasion fleet and the Star Wars technology possibly has been developed to hopefully stop them in outer space before they can get to the earth. I'm sure you have all seen that video from space where it looks like Earth shoots a missile up at a ufo hovering above Earth ! Which i must say it avoids with ease

Today, the government is on the horns of a dilemma. Too may sources are
releasing alien information. The public could get angry at continued
secrecy. I also heard off a thread from here which i can't find ( argghh ) that some government officials from India where thinking of telling the alien secrets they know. Finally and hopefully a bit of honesty

Now onto possible alien technology being used on Earth

Some conspiracy theories state that current advances in technology are due to extraterrestrial involvement, either by...

1 Aliens give secret government agencies highly advance technology.
2 UFO crashes are salvaged and studied by military scientists.

I have read many alien/UFO reports and found many similarities with ideas of molecular nanotechnology.

Here are a few that I have encountered.

1 Aliens are seen often with one piece suits, appearing like diving suits. Bio space suits with millions of molecular machines. The suit is in essence an exoskeleton, as envisioned by Eric Drexler. ---> www.foresight.org...

2 UFOs are described structures with no bolts, no rivets, very light and very strong materials etc (structures not built but grown). A carbon material is probably used. ---> www.foresight.org...
Basically you see if they are so advanced like thousands of years ahead of humans then surely they can have the science to be able to fuse atoms together and create one whole structure. Not using screws and bolts as humans to to create large structures

3 Fog or mist associated with UFOs with the ability to move objects. An idea called Utility Fog (by Dr.J.Storrs Hall) came to him while driving to work and thought of a way to replace seat belts. This idea has now expanded in many ways. ---> www.midcoast.com...

4 The claim of aliens long life or near immortality, a possible type of nanomedicine or cell repair machines.

Just a few idea's above to get your brain pumping. Now personally if we have captured aliens, or nursed an alien race back to health here on Earth. Maybe we have an agreement, or maybe all this is absolute bulls**t. Unfortunately we won't ever know unless

1 - We see for ourselves.
or
2 - The governments come forward with proof and evidence of their existence and contact with these et's. But yet again, how much of that is going to be well thought out, dumbed-down material.

I hope i havn't bored you Ats alien followers here with a kind of long essay. It was just interesting to research. I hope you enjoyed some, if not all of it. And happy gazing at the skies

edit : to alter some paragraph structures

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You should start a researfch project!!!!

Check the research forum out

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok well if an admin prefers this in research section go ahead, but it's not that in depth really.

Thought it might be a good read 4 ufo peeps

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn

Meanwhile, innocent people continue to ........

help to create a better future for the good of everyone.

I'd like to help this thread for hours and years.
Although, you will find good information by clicking on the "find posts" button. (here in these forums, if you are logged in)

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
[edit on 23-4-2006 by Fredng]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry, post wrongly. Ignore the post.

new topics

top topics

join