It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke...for real???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just curious to see what my fellow conspirators think of Mr. Icke... If you're not familiar with him....(well then, why are you on this site?
) Seriously, if not, just check out his web site...

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think he's increadably strange to say the least........

I cant help the feeling though that he's doing it for a lot of attention after a soccer career cut short.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
5 pts for the mullet.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not voting because I have a particular view of David Icke - I think, he's on the right track on a few things, but what I think is he has realised certain true things that have made such an impact to his view of life that ever since he has been, shall we say "off the rails" a bit, like his mind couldn't take it and he has a mild case of insanity......thats how I see him, anyway

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't get me started on this SOB.

Can't play football!
Can't present!
Ruined the Green Party in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE DAVID ICKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Threw my own reserch I have confirmed much of his information. But saying that, he leaves out one of the more importaint subjects. Makes me wonder.......

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think half of his ideas are on the money but the other half is far too much to stomach.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I also believe he is on the right track on a few things, but much of what he is talking about I have no knowledge of, Like the reptiles and such. A lot of what he is talking about seems very far out, but I wont call him a nutcase or a liar before I have read more of him.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Threw my own reserch I have confirmed much of his information. But saying that, he leaves out one of the more importaint subjects. Makes me wonder.......

Makes me wonder what that important thing is

I do agree with what most people have said though, in that a lot of what he has written about is similar to other people, he seems to pull it all together - not just secret societies, UFO's, history, politics, etc - he draws a circle round them all, and ties them all together cohesively.

Of course the biggest hurdle he has is convincing people of the reptile issue.

The most off-putting thing about this is his lack of evidence on the subject.

Besides a few 2nd stories, he doesn't seem to present much evidence other than saying that the symbology of dragons and birds throughout history proves his point.

It's a difficult idea to accept any way, but with such a lack of evidence, it's no wonder he is thought of as a total lunatic by many.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Having seen the guy on UK TV for a load of my youth he seemed credible - talking about sport.

Since he went his own way - Im afraid the guy has possibly lost the plot somewhere - and as for his antics on the Isle of Wight - and having heard some of his claims there - from people nearby - i do believe he is on the road to stardom on the US talk show circuit as certified loony of the week.

To qualify this - how does a footballer - and TV host become the chosen one to tell us "the truth" LOL - sorry i can just see Mr and Mrs Beckham telling me next that Brookyln is the new messaih.

I respectfully submit - he took too many footballs to the head.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
one thing I don't understand is how does he get away with it?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Milka - one thing to remember - this guy is English and started spouting his theories here first - even ran for a political seat. He lost and was ridiculed - now he seems to crop up in the US an awful lot - so I guess he didnt "get away with it" merely changed his audience.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
David Icke, content of numerous websites, some of our member posts � yes most facts are real but general picture is completely wrong.

And it is kind of intentional cover-up. Someone just wants to set your focus outside of real truth.
As an exercise look what and who is missing in the total secrecy landscape of David Icke vision?

Who is the biggest enemy of Freemasons?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a thought here - and probably not the right place - or that i might get a credible answer - has anyone here ever had any real life dealings with the masonic fraternity that they will talk about ?.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Does anyone actually remember his football career??

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well coming from Arizona I wouldnt have expected you to have heard of Coventry

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
or to read his real prose like this

www.football365.com...

he should stick to what he does best

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Football? David Icke would get steamrolled by a Nebraska high school foot ball team. The NFL - fuhgeddaboutit.

Dealings with the Masons - yeah. I have tried to explain certain things about the Masons to intelligent people, around dimwits. What always happens is, some clod decides that his Uncle George wouldn't be involved with them kinds of things. Then they arrange for some Freemason to come around and set me straight.

Aforementioned Freemason always tells me I'm crazy, there is no such thing as the 33d degree. I counter with my vast library of books written by 33d degree Freemasons, and my certificate that shows a guy was promoted to 32d degree. Lower right corner: A space for the signature of a 33d degree Mason.

Invariably, said Freemason demands the certificate. Invariably I stand up and tell them to pound sand up their ass. I am a huge hunk of humanity, so they invariably backpedal.

Every time they make non-specific threats about horrible things that will start happening in my life. Which never comes to pass.

This has happened about a half-dozen times. It's so predictable, it's like reading off a script.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
5 pts for the mullet.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaha...

I think most of his ideas sounds possible, some more probable than others, but I really think he made the lizard story when high on crack or somehting. I don't believe the lizard and hollow earth parts at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Football? David Icke would get steamrolled by a Nebraska high school foot ball team. The NFL - fuhgeddaboutit.

He played football, not American football. I wouldn't mention it but we have to crack down on the mass misuse of the word football

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join