posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:22 AM
1. I wonder if the kids are asleep, and if doing the dishes and making their lunches will wake them.
2. Frau Dr. will be home from her conference in Dallas Thursday night. I wonder if she will be too tired but do anything but sleep once she gets
3. I'm realizing that one or more of the kids will want to sleep in bed BETWEEN US!!!!!
4. I'm making a note on my "to do" list to put clean sheets on the guest bed, just in case *.
5. I'm thinking that my bi-weeklies are due in the morning at the open of trade and I probably won't even make it in until after 8:00 by the time I
drop the kids off at school. I'm wondering if my secretary will help me cover up the fact from my bosses, who probably won't be in on time,
6. Now I'm thinking of that blonde chick from "The Island" and wishing that that dude hadn't posted such, because now it's in my head too. I'm
wondering when Frau dr. will be home. Her hair . . . is getting really long now, almost down to the small of her back . . . I know she'd like to cut
it, and I don't want to boss her around; it's her hair after all. But D*** she looks so hot with it long, everybody says so, the way it hangs down
to the small of her back . . . *sighs* . . . the heat must be set too high in this end of the house.
7. My conlang, my artificially constructed language that I am creating in order to express the concepts of historical alchemy in a pristine mode of
communication that won't break down under multiple metaphors the way english and latin do. . . I could use various various orders of consonants to
refer to the 4 elements. Stops for earth, fricatives for air, alveolars for earth, and liquids for water . . . . hmmm.