It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now what? A Million Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Does our president get impeached? Will this spying blow over? Will Titor be right and a civil war will break out?

I watched last night on History channel about the Antichrist. Our president seems to kind of fit the mold, except for a couple of things. He's not a great orator neither is he multilingual. Those things aside, Mabus could be mr. Bush.

Will he finish his term in office or will he be "out"? I'm kind of hoping that Cheney does not take over
that would not be a good exchange, imo.

OR will all this just work itself out and our worst fears will not materialize?
I opt for this one.

The word out there is "impeach" for 2006. Will there be a revolution within congress and bring this about?

I would appreciate your comments...I dont know what to make of all this information i'm getting...

One thing i can tell you, imho, there will NOT be disclosure, EBEN pictures, or anything like that forthcoming. The legends and the conspiracy will last forever.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'll play.

No, the president will not be impeached (which is where a legislative body levels charges, not necessarily removal from office).

"W" is not the Antichrist.

I believe you are correct, our worst fears will not materialize.

I also agree, disclosure is not forthcoming. At least, not in the next 3 years. But I probably believe this for a different reason than you do.

Of course, these are just opinions. But I'm confident.

Either way, a new year is days away. Here's hoping there's better days ahead for us all.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think we will be alright. I think this Bush thing will blow over, or get swept under the presidential rugs...
I look forward to 2008 with great anticipation!
IF we end up having the change in government that we should, i will be the one on top of the Empire Estate Building dressed in Red, White and Blue...singing..Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

ps. I wont fly like a blue bird, though. Too smart for that.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I saw that too last night great show. I even watched the rerun at 1 am.I believe the bible and the stories can fit anyone person at anyone time,also since we have so much tv and news today it could get scarey if one wanted to view it in that way. Like I was sayin the stories in the bible could fit anyone one person at diffrent times and diffrent stories, kind of like a psychic reading, real open and generalized to fit in any one person at that time... so... in your world its what you choose to look at

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
DG, You live on Cape Cod. I can imagine everyone around you is yelling..."WoooHoooo, Impeach, impeach, impeach." and have been since ol' GW was elected. Its not like you live in a red state

GW won't be impeached. Right now he has congress and the senate on his side. Impeachment is just a pipe dream of left leaning liberal hippies like myself.

There will be no civil war and Cheney will have a heart attack soon and remove himself from office.

See, its not all bad news.

Just my thoughts on it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
President Bush will not be impeached. That's not even on the table. In 2008 it will be Rice vs. Hillary; with Rice as the winner.

Everything is going to be fine...

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
President Bush will not be impeached. That's not even on the table. In 2008 it will be Rice vs. Hillary; with Rice as the winner.

Everything is going to be fine...

-- Boat
lets keep our fingers crossed

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So far this year has been the worst year for Bush from war on terror to domestic problems as in Katrina to now spying on Americans.

Will it get worst next year?

I imagine that things will no change much, but more of the secrecy surrounding the Bush administration and its illegal doings will be brought to light.

Will Bush be impeach?

Perhaps an inquiry will be in order because is expected but the results of it will depend of how spread was the spying.

As a result if the spying was on American citizens with not ties to alqaida but just groups that are not happy with Bush as protesters and civil right groups then it will be a mass of law sues that the administration will have to face.

Because the elections in congress next year we will see a lot of Republicans distancing themselves from Bush because they need the votes.

But anything like a civil war I don't think so.

Neither Hillary or Rice will get far in the primaries if the run for office.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Impeachment is not out of the question. Rest assured that if such proceedings do commence Cheney is sure to be taken down as well. Even if not, we could not expect the administration of whatever Republican finishes the term to be any more dynamic then the Ford administration. I'm still not sure the whole of U.S. politics isn't scripted, but the impeachment could be a part of the script. It would make great television. I like Hillary's chances and look forward to the first female presidency. No matter what there will not be a civil war anytime soon. We are a stupid nation, but not that stupid.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey guys...the president didnt take out the trash last night..Impeach him.!!!
He didnt walk the dog..after dinner....impeach him.!!!
He didnt get us our entitlements.....impeach him.!!!
We deserve this the other partys dont.....impeach him.!!!
Randi Rhodes...no one lives in those states...flyover...impeach him!!!
The President stole my candy..Impeach him!!!!
The President and Congrress stold your candy..Impeach Him!!!
OH..lets not forget ..he didnt put who we deserve on the courts..impeach him.

In short and in summation ..Impeach him..it will solve all our problems and put ointment on our bruised feelings. We deserve it the other dont!! Impeach Him.

But then again..in the spirit of doom and gloom...His people will buy him a presidential pardon.. This is illegal and immoral...so we will impeach them too!!! The Presidential pardons should never be for sale to the highest bidders!!! Especially to supporters of the party.

Impeach everyone so we can all have the ointment we deserve!!!! The others dont deserve it!!! We do!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Theres no way mr dubya will be impeached. The impeachment process is very long and difficult....it could take years. It would be better if we the public keeps getting more and more dirt on him so he eventually just steps down.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You do know that would never happen.
Thank you for the laugh. I wish you sere right but we will never see that coming.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You'd be surprised to see how many on Cape Cod either dont care (who's president) or root for Bush. I have a firefighter acquaintance who swears i am the Kremlin.

Of course, the smart ones, its a different story.

All that matters in this island (joined by a bridge) is that the truck delivery full of spirits and things makes it across said bridge...if you get my drift

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, look what happened to Nixon. He resigned due to pressures from the public and leaders of his party over the watergate scandal. If we get enough dirt on Bush, he may do the same. Hey, we can only dream right?

top topics

join