It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Today is one year to the day of the Asian Tsunami and my one year anniversary on the site. I found ATS when i was googling for information on the Tsunami and, well I haven't left since as I know many others who joined around the same time did too.

So in rememeberance to all the Tsunami Victims and their families all around the World. We shall not forget.

Rest in Peace and may everyones lives who were affected in anyway by the tsunami have sunshine and rainbows ever after.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow threadkiller extraordinaire.. best I go do penance inthe threadkillers thread...

I do find it strange that no one here on site has mentioned anything about the anniversary of the tsunami, how quick we forget.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

how quick we forget.

Indeed.
Monday was the first time I've heard anything about the disaster in probably 6 months. I even brought it up while my wife and I were watching the evening news. The news networks report on what will give them ratings. They were all there when it happened and then moved on to the next big story.
I know we have all been busy this week and I think that is a factor in why this hasn't been talked about on ATS. However I really do feel that we have forgotten and maybe even conditioned into forgetting this disaster.

new topics

join