It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a quick preview of what a police state might be like!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

You've probably already seen this on infowars.com (great site), but here's a nice photo album that shows how a police state will be run and how "rebels" will be detained and sent to camps.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In the photo gallery is a picture labeled 'Thugish cop dressed in military style garb.' A few days ago my mama and I were in Wal-Mart and I saw a cop dressed literally in a military style garb. Seeing that picture and then remembering what I saw, definitely has my thinking processes up.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is not a police state I am worried about. Heck we already live in a police state, even here in Michigan there are cameras on the stoplights and else where.

Sure they are supposed to be for snapping pictures of people running red lights, and they are, but nothing can ever just be used for what it was intended, can it. With the plain clothes police grants the nations cities have received recently, there are now as many undercover or more than uniformed. Not to mention I doubt much needs to be said about the "domestic spying" information that has circulated.

A Military state is what has me worried, honestly, how many people other than us ATSers would be ready to deal with a full blown national declaration of MARTIAL LAW, let alone any idea of the implications. FEMAs recent and let me say well covered up inability will be nothing. Forget about the police state, because then even the police don't have authority.

In the past (Abraham Lincoln), both declarations of martial law were found unconstitutional. A national emergency never has.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You should see whenever there is a Anti-Bush protest.

You'd think the Roman Empire never went anywhere. Companies of riot police marching in like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You desire to know what a Police State is like?

Open up your eyes, you do not need InfoWars or any of Alex Jones' bull to show you that, we already have enough Nation's where a Police State is in control:

South Korea,
Singapore,
China, et al...

The United State's is almost there, the U.K. pretty much is as well. We are just going about it a different way, unlike Singapore where they made sure a society could never "slip" by having such a State, they desire to make such a moral panic that the Government will have to ride in and protect us...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The most horrible part of all of this is that the nwo thugs know Americans won't shoot their fellow citizens, so they are rapidly increasing foreign troops and mercenary presences in America. Black water mercenaries walked freely about New Orleans without a single problem for instance (bastards).

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's very true Nakash. Several police officers and soldiers will have a hard time accepting the new laws, so they will either not follow them or leave. This will lead to the people in charge of the NWO hiring foreign troops or mercenaries, who will gladly kill an American or two.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Open up a history text book.

Nazi Germany.
U.S.S.R.
P.R.C.

So on and so fourth, if the Government wants to turn the Police or the Military against you I don't see a problem with them doing it. They are there to protect and to serve. If the Government asks them to round up criminals, they will do it because they will be doing there job and although a few might stop the majority will not.

They won't need outside help.

top topics

join