It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zerg, Protoss, Or Terran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
#1 This is not a video game thread, although it may seem that way

#2 If you have to ask, you would'nt understand anyways

Terran here

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Overmind compels us.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Protoss, as long as you have a lot of cash on hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We are the Zurg, Resistance is Futile.....what?!

Zurgling bum rush on three.

America is Terran, China is Zurg, who is Protoss?

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Terran

"Im about to drop the hammer, and despense some indiscriminate justice."

Artillery is the god of war, and the terran have the best.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Zerg, all the way!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"Whadda yew want?"

Terran, baby, Terran.

"Yeah?"

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
" You call down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"

Terran, gosts and carpet nuking!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I do alot of stuff with the Zerg but my favorite strategy(allied with 1 or more people) is Ultralisk Stampede. They protect me and provide Air Support until the time comes. Then I savage the enemy with 3 groups of 12 Ultralisks.
The Zerg are just so flexible, and thats what I like about them.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If I have to pick one I'd go Terran.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Protoss!

En Taro Adun, noobs!

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
PROTOSS the best race ever.... i don't play starcraft very much recently but i do play a lot ALOT of warcraft 3 and i mean A LOT, any way i love or and protoss (even though they are kinda different..........) any way any one else play WC3: RoC Battle.Net???????????????? please respond

VEGGIES!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Terran are the best, Especially since I'm pretty sure they are human....I will never get bored of seeing my species nuke and liquify aliens with lasers.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Make it so."

Star Destoyers...gotta love 'em!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm,now that I think of it I love all of the races, although I must say I would pick the protoss, only thing is they are kinda dumb, because they wont use genetic modifications. I'm pretty sure they dont alter thier Genes because it is againts thier religion. If they did, they would truly dominate every species. From what I know they live to be thousands of years old and were the creation of the most powerful race known, the xel naga. I havent played in awhile though, and dont know if all of this stuff is correct. Please correct me if im wrong.

link   
Hmmmmmmm,now that I think of it I love all of the races, although I must say I would pick the protoss, only thing is they are kinda dumb, because they wont use genetic modifications. I'm pretty sure they dont alter thier Genes because it is againts thier religion. If they did, they would truly dominate every species. From what I know they live to be thousands of years old and were the creation of the most powerful race known, the xel naga. I havent played in awhile though, and dont know if all of this stuff is correct. Please correct me if im wrong.

link   

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ugh, no. How did I do a triple post, Is there any way I can get rid of the other two? Really sorry about this.

new topics

top topics

join