It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the supposed Illuminati websites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
Here's an Illuminati site done by a mason meant to educate the public. Enjoy.

www.illuminati-secret-societies.com...

Interesting site. How can you tell it was done by a mason though?

Because one of my masonic friends pointed me to it awhile ago during a discussion of the Illuminati and said it was done by his mentor who happens to be the Worshipful Master of his lodge.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm refering to the Scottish rites man, they are the sect of Masonry which usually get's the blame for everything going wrong in the World. I obviously know there are many brands of masonry (in fact my uncle was a high ranking mason in a Rosy cross lodge in South America). I for one don't usually buy too much into the Mason conspiracy theory, but I keep an open mind to the possibility that secret orders with special agendas exist in senior places of our goverment (after all Adolf Hitler belonged to the Thule society which has a branch in America known as Skull and Bones, ie: order of the Deaths head. Not to mention that Bohemian grove always has those queer things going on in it every year- including people brandishing swastikas).

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's one...
www.newamericancentury.org...
Another...
www.worldbank.org...
Another
www.un.org...
www.thecarlylegroup.com...
www.opec.org...
There's plenty of them, you just need to know what you are really looking for.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
No Website but a book from 1788 - The Iluminati - Written in German - But if someone wants to buy it I can translate

Iluminati Book on Ebay
There is also a picture (painting) of the Illuminati Founder Adam Weishaupt in the Book.
Maybe this is a little key for all those skeptics out there.
I want it.. but do not have that kind of money to spend on a book right now.. even one as important as that one.

I would love to see someone on ATS purchase that and relay its contents to the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
u used to be able to sign up to get ur own email at illuminati-order.net
how cool was that!

If i remember correctly, the owner of the site was the author of the Illuminati book with the picture of the white house on the cover... i think it was called "The Illuminati Manifesto" I remember seeing his picture on the site and a bio about him. Of course this was years ago

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.illuminati-order.com...

Apparently they're the REAL Illuminati Order!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Interesting site. They have a forum. Look at this thread
illuminati-order.com...

Even the Illuminati are not able to withstand the onslaught of neotech!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I love neo-tech. I knew a guy who bought their manual. Not long afterwards he was arrested for cooking speed. I guess that wonderful life phase where you have the power to shape your destiny for the better expired before he could finish reading the book.

I felt bad for him because he wasn't a tweaker- he was the kind of guy who liked to do stupid stuff just to prove he was smart enough to pull it off. He loved to build bombs, modify weapons, make his own appliances, etc. Anyway, I think he bought the manual for the same reason he got arrested- failure to think.

He gave me the manual- I couldn't make heads or tails of it so i threw it away. If i'd known how much they charge for those things I would have kept it and posted it online.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join