It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Seeing Demon Eyes on TV?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Nope..How does one live without watching TV?
What do you do instead?

I occupy my time at the ATS site of course!

I suppose I should clarify: I watch TV probably for an hour or so weekly at a friends house usually but not really by choice. Physical excercise is my entertainment (i.e. Martial Arts, LD running).

I will though, keep my eyes slitted and peeled as well when I do watch TV!

[edit on 27-12-2005 by unmarked01]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Personally I think Condi looks much better with the "demon eyes". The original photo looks more photoshopped to me because its scarily dark.

I'll be on the lookout.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have to say that I haven't seen any demon eyes lately but for some good entertainment watch Neil Cavutos business show on FOX news, in the afternoon. Man, it's weird , but almost all of his guests, every show, have freakishly large ears. Once you notice it it's almost hard not to stair at them. Strange stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now this is scarey.....

As Mrs. Bush explains to Charles that they'll be snacking on babies later with Karl Rove, he desperately tries to catch the eye of his assistant to get him out of there to somewhere he can drink this whole visit out of his head.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by dgtempe]

nope, according to Icke and his cronies Prince Phillip is well in on the child sacrifice and all that

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I used to be on tv quite a bit. always live. I was told by many people that I had a strange eye thing. I never understood what they meant but, perhaps, they were merely seeing my demon eyes.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now this is scarey.....

Looks like he has some left over 12 year old in his teeth...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't remember seeing demon eyes on TV. Maybe they are making us forget.

On the other hand, it seems like some of the pretty girls on The Weather Channel seem to be watching me on occasion. I haven't spotted those demon eyes but I will be on the lookout now. You never know when they may be giving us an evil weather forecast.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
ummm i guess this thread is old. i was reading this and decided i had to join here. YES, there are many people on tv with reptilian daemon eyes. i beleive it is because the person is possessed by a reptilain entity. i have found that it is less often both eyes and more often one eye that shifts to reptilian. I HAVE NOTICED IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS THE LEFT EYE THAT SHIFTS. after a while i was able to show alot of my friends how to vibe correctly and see the eye.

i notice it was much easier to become vibrationaly compatible with the eye(s) while on drugs like alcohol, pot or mushrooms. I HAVE SINCE GIVEN UP ON DRUG USE BECAUSE IT IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO POSSESION.

as i looked into this eye thing further i was able to see the eye(s) on people in real life.... there is a certain spot in the bottom part of the eye that when stared at for a while starts to turn bright... and all the sudden the brightness overtakes the colour in the person's eye... and the round pupile becomes a skinny slit. it often goes back and forth between normal and reptilian while youn are staring at it.

one example ive noticed who seems to have 2 reptilian eyes is the rapper "snoop dogg."

THIS IS VERY REAL. I DONT KNOW IF THAT RICE PICTURE IS PHOTOSHOPPED, BUT THESE ARENT:

THIS IS A THREAD OF MINE FROM DAVIDICKEFORUM.COM:

www.davidickeforum.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8918&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=4ef85daf71158988d423126aff54a7ff

[edit on 10-5-2006 by poster juiced]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
this is where the spot is located. when you look at this spot in the person's eye... the light seems to reflect off of this spot in a certain way that it makes the eye look normal... but when you stare at this spot somehow, especially when there is light shinning directly in the eye... it makes the eye go reptilian.

ive seen this in real life and its like a little extra chunk of skin on the eye... i think it is an impkant put on during abduction, etc... as a cloaking device to cloak the reptilian nature of the possessed person's eye (or eyes) ... but when light shines on this area the right way you can see the reptilian eye. its like a holigram, thats the best way i can describe it.

im thinking someone with 2 reptilian eyes is far more powerfully possessed then somone with the more common reptilian left eye.

all u have to do to see this phenominon is stare at a person who is possesse3d eye(s) long enough. it also helps to stare directly athe the area of the eye ive highlighted because this seems to be where the cloaking device is located.

THIS MAY SOUND FAR FETCHED... I HAVE MORE TO SAY. ILL POST MORE INFO WHEN I HAVE TIME.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

all u have to do to see this phenominon is stare at a person who is possesse3d eye(s) long enough. it also helps to stare directly athe the area of the eye ive highlighted because this seems to be where the cloaking device is located.

That is a phenonenom I have noticed too..I am going to start another thread about eyes that I have noticed to be true over the years..tell me more...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join