It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order-2006 by William Cooper, now dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
To better understand what the New World Order has planned for 2006 and the years to come, it's wise to review the life and works of writer and lecturer, William Cooper, killed in a Nov. 6, 2001, police shootout in his Arizona home.

Cooper, 58, author of more than 20 books including "Behold A Pale Horse," the best selling underground book of all time, was also a highly popular worldwide radio talk show host, his show, "The Hour of the Time," appearing on shortwave and the internet on the Worldwide Christian Radio station out of Nashville.

After Cooper's untimely and suspicious death, Mills Crenshaw, a KTALK radio host out of Salt Lake City, put the sad event into perspective:

"William Cooper may be one of America's greatest heroes and this story may be the biggest story in the history of the world."

This week in the minds of many people, starting a new year is like wiping life's slate clean, starting anew, with fresh ideas, with important new goals and renewed interests in becoming useful each and every day of the year.

So, with the New World Order gathering momentum, it's useful to remember a page out of Cooper's life by embracing in the final days of 2005 the efforts of one lone, brave man who dedicated his entire existence to exposing the Illuminati's diabolical plans to destroy America, as well as the rest of the world.

In one of his 1997 writings entitled "Majestytwelve," Cooper draws this conclusion:

"If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it... not because we want to fight, or you want to fight, but because the traitors (within our government) will give us no choice in the matter. There will be either a revolution (the Marxist's choice) or there will be a serious attempt to restore Constitutional Republican government under Law (the Patriots choice). In any event there WILL BE WAR between the Citizens of the United States of America and the Marxist minions of the subversive corporate United States' new world order."

Story Here

Yes, its from Rense.com, but please check this story out. I beleive there are many out there with a lot of knowledge about such things- and it looks like we are headed this way.

Not only does Titor seem to be right (maybe a little late), but all the signs point to this.

I dont know much about the NWO, who's going to run it? Will it be an evil dictator? Is this benign and could it be a good thing?

We also have the pope calling for a NWO, (although i agree with some posters, i think he's referring to something else.
This NWO smells of evil. Anone out there who thinks this is a good thing?
If so, why?

(Mods, i dont know how to quote the story from the website-
Please feel free to fix it like you always do, and if you could u2u me instructions, i will do it correctly next time. Thank you!

[edit on 26-12-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Cooper was one of those people in a position to actually have had first hand knowledge of what he was speaking of , according to various indirect accounts .
I don't have any first hand knowledge of the things he was trying to say , BUT , I have read the PATRIOT Act , and a good portion of this legislation could be very easily used to accomplish the goals of the NWO....of which he spoke....

[edit on 26-12-2005 by XiNGYaNGFoo]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow! I've never read his stuff before, but it is entirely synchronous with what I already know. Here's a great quote from your link dgtempe.

If anyone ever wonders on the dawn of this new year where the U.S. is headed after Oklahoma City and 9/11, listens to Cooper's predictions based on what he learned from years working in the military intelligence field:

"This is the age of deception. The world is on the razor. One half is scheduled to be exterminated if these people have their way, and the other half is scheduled to be enslaved when the mystical union between the moon IS (Isis or Church) and the sun RA (Osiris or Doctrine) greets the Son of the morning EL (Horus or full body of Adepts) on the horizon (Horus risen) in the New Dawn (ISRAEL or realization of the New World Order).

"When the process is complete a new worldwide Soviet Union will emerge to thin the herd, shear the sheople, and march them off to enslavement or slaughter depending upon their individual ability to accept and adhere to their reeducation.

Cooper's comments about a union of RA and Isis greeting Horus reminds me of the "Super-Torch Ritual" work on Goro Adachi's site. He has been tracking this sort of egyptian ritual stuff and has some weirdly esoteric information on his site about this kind of high-level NWO ritual planning.

I can tell you this: Based on what I personally have observed inside an American Zionist cult (Watchtower), I do believe this to be roughly the truth.

The last paragraph about a new "Israel" and a communist-zionist global world being ruled by a council or "Governing Body" is exactly what the J-Dubs believe will happen and yet they would never use these terms. To them, it's called "paradise" or "the new system". The Watchtower as an organization is itself ruled by a "Governing Body" which consists of about twelve men, just like is being described here.

Also, in 1975, there was a very real threat that this "armageddon" plan would go into action at that time. This was seen when tremors ran through the Watchtower church as their leaders began publishing and speaking of an accelerated "end times". Some JW followers sold their material possesions and got ready for "Armageddon", as their church leaders tacitly told them to. Later it was all covered up and life for J-Dubs went back to "normal". The point is, in 1975 something got their attention, big time.

Well, anyway. I hadn't read it so succinctly phrased as this, so thanks. I'm sure the meaning will become clearer as we move into 2006.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That's sad, I'll give some of the BSB fourms the heads up near the end of the month, and then I'll do some more "CT UPDATES", if anything Consitutional signifigant, because a lot of BSB fans are Patriotic, and are starting to see WHY I'm there to begin with. His work will be missed. I know he's work is up there with Steven Sora, and David Icke, although Icke's are the most debatable of the bunch. May he Rest in Peace, and may his family be taken care of.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I still remember reading Behold A Pale Horse in the early 90's and taking to heart Coops advice on not being home on any holiday especially Thanksgiving. I just re-read "Silent weapons for Quiet wars" a couple weeks ago. It's like the poor mans' version of the Protocols.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Damn, that's too bad. I remember several books that have been banned by the FTC or some organization telling about many ploys of the government, the Illuminati, the NWO, etc.

Mr. Cooper's work was phenomenal though.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Cooper went to far out on a limb... I dont disbelieve many of the stuff he said, but he made it easy for them to call him a lone nutter. he used to wave guns around and say he would go out in a blaze of glory, a red flag to a bull so to speak.

Ive read a lot of what he wrote on the jfk assassination in the course of the intense study i have done there. Much of what he says feels right but he was too way out for mainstream to take him serious

He says the driver fired the fatal shot. I say much of the zapruder film looks fake. The driver did slow down, that is obvious from the nix film and muchmore films.. but the sequence showing the driver doing it also shows a projectile coming from the grassy knoll. Im currently building a site on the jfk assassination and will post some of my research here within a couple of days.

Here is a gif of the driver showing that its entirely possible that cooper is corect .. but the drivers not what interests me, he has been covered well by previous researchers including cooper ...its the earlier part, the guy on far side of road which i call green man....he lowers his arms and throws something behind his back

www.rejectz.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
perso.wanadoo.fr...

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. Nice of you to mention it.

I'd be curious to know if that document has ever been corroborated or debunked? It's brilliant.

The problem is that if it's true, then humanity is actually racing against a computer that's got us all defined as matrixes and which knows how we'll react. It's like the terminator movies, but instead of guns and lasers, they are attacking slowly using convenience and mind-mush "edu-tainment". Why would the terminators kill humans if they can keep them alive as sheeple, pouring their human energy into Skynet (to continue the hollywood analogy)?

How funny/sad it is to watch people play SimCity and The Sims and not realize that their own actual consumeristic lives are similarly reducible to simple drivers and placed into scenarios that can be tested and exhaustively gameplayed by computers, right down to the type of toilet paper you buy (the grocery stores are the feedbags and also the control centers of this machine). Ironic but also moronic when you think about it.

Superfast nigh-sentient computers surely exist and they surely speak all languages and respond to simple, verbal queries with astonishing accuracy. As a lowly worker and non-elite, I'm not clued in to these systems but it is a certainty that they do exist and that their answers are close to prophetic. I'd like to read the data, however.

These computers know man far better than man knows himself, for sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have read a pile of stuff from Cooper, one of the few people who had the balls to speak out.
If anyone is interested and has time to download an hour long show of Mr. Cooper.

William Cooper Speaks in Lansing Michigan

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the Secret Government, and UFOs.

In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events which he had seen plans for back in the early 70s. Since Bill has been "talking" he has correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from Top Secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over 17 years of thorough research.

This is one of the best talks Bill has ever given anywhere. Covers a lot of history, current events, how to obtain and use your personal forum for freedom of speech, and much, much, more MUST KNOW material for every concerned American.

1 Hour

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars...I'd be curious to know if that document has ever been corroborated or debunked?

A guy in a federal prison named Hartford Van Dyke claims to have been the author, but a majority who have looked into the document believe that Cooper wrote it himself.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's not that I wanna spoil the name of a dead man, but didn't he had some responsibility in the way he died? THere's this story out there that says that he forced his way through a police road barrage with his car before the authoties chased him, and when he arrived at his house, he instatnly got out from his vehicle with a gun and fired at deputees...

If this story is true and not some manipulation to make him look like the bad guy, then that would make him a dangerous lunatic. I do have doubts about this story (why would a guy do such a crazy thing? Was he suicidal to that extent?), I still don't buy his whole conspiracy theory about the Illuminati plot to take over the world using a fake alien invasion.

The new world order has nothing to do with such fairy tales... this is an economical and geostrategic anglo-white empire that's being developed since at least WW 1, and it's there already... even if this empire is not as global as it could become in the next 5-10 years.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"This is the age of deception. The world is on the razor. One half is scheduled to be exterminated if these people have their way, and the other half is scheduled to be enslaved when the mystical union between the moon IS (Isis or Church) and the sun RA (Osiris or Doctrine) greets the Son of the morning EL (Horus or full body of Adepts) on the horizon (Horus risen) in the New Dawn (ISRAEL or realization of the New World Order).

the joos ! its always the joos

they control the money, the banks, US foreign policy.....yad yada yada combine this nonsense with the "death by cop" move he pulled, and there's plenty good reason why he is described as a nutter.

do we need a 2006 countdown timer for this theory ?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's a great, thorough letter by Van Dyke himself where he not only explains how the origin of the document got messed up over the years, but also why he wrote it and how it is still an essential reading for understanding the real global conspiracy that enslaves us like programmed sheeps.

Van Dyke seems to be a very clever writer, and it's a shame that his writings have been associated that much with Cooper's demented conspiracy theory. In my own opinion, to know that it was written by somebody from the "outside", or at least who's been on the outside since the late '70s makes it even more interesting and relevant as a sociological analysis of the global conspiracy. Perhaps this document will be hailed as a masterpiece of political critic in a distant future.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mr Cooper brought much info to us that we "the Sheeple" would never have realized otherwise.

He made the connections among the power players in the TRI lateral commission
he showed that the same people were power players in many other ways.

He made the connections between the rich elites and the power moves they made (against ethics and law)

He also (IMO) missread some of the factors, and assigned the wrong enemy.
I do not think that the USSR has anything to do with anything at this point, but a conglomerate of old money and royalty could easily fill that bill.

I truly wonder if he was a victim of CIA mind f*cking that made him go nuts...

They couldn't get rid of him directly (that would have made him credible), but they would need to "off" him somehow.

what better way, than to jack up his paranoia meter, feed him some disinfo, make him think "this is my Alamo", and wait for him to screw up...

It couldn't have worked out better than it did, for the evil people he outed...

as to his credibility: He WAS credible in the begining of his work, the amount of verified information that HE broke the story on, is immense.
(i.e: satanist in high military position, tri laterals, NWO, ect)
It was later, that his paranoia seemed to take a toll...

So we cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater. There is still much that may be proven true, in his books.
always better to be "in the Cooper know" than outside... at least we know what signs to watch out for...

and Dgtempe is right... much is starting to peek thru.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ole Coops definately gave me my first glimpse into the NWO and I've got to give him a deep nod for that but as time went on,some of his material lost it's credibility especially after the whole alien theory recall. I'm more of an Antony Sutton fan myself.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i recently rec'd a copy of "pale horse", and am truly sorry bill's no longer around...

anyone have opinions as to his accusations of friedman and lear being CIA, or that UFO magazine is more redirection/disinfo than an expose? i'm uneasy, as there is so much disinfo around, and personal agendas, makes it hard to know who to trust...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rodie
i recently rec'd a copy of "pale horse", and am truly sorry bill's no longer around...

anyone have opinions as to his accusations of friedman and lear being CIA, or that UFO magazine is more redirection/disinfo than an expose? i'm uneasy, as there is so much disinfo around, and personal agendas, makes it hard to know who to trust...

Didn't you watch X Files?
trust nobody!

there are elements that want to get the info out, there are elements that want to mislead, and there are elements that want controlled dissemination...

take your pick, Freidman is the number one ufo guy, and he has kept Roswell going for sometime... also one of the most controversial cases...
but has come out vocally against some (IMO) much stronger cases...
so maybe he is a disinfo agent, or a controlled dissemination agent (I lean to the latter)...
If there are Aliens interacting with us, IMO Friedman would see the logic of controlled dissemination, and jump on the bandwagon, knowing the info will eventually come out.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I have read a pile of stuff from Cooper, one of the few people who had the balls to speak out.
If anyone is interested and has time to download an hour long show of Mr. Cooper.

I just checked out that video, and I think it's great! Coop really makes some sense.

I'm seeding it now, so if anyone wants to download go ahead.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I snaged a 3 minute clip From William Coopers Behold a Pale Horse, Kennedy being shot buy his driver.

media.putfile.com...

[edit on 1/1/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i saw the link on here that gave like a 15 sec loop from the throat shot to the "driver" shot, and from that low-res image, i found it inconclusive...for some reason i can't use streaming video anymore, it freezes the pic constantly but i can get the sound smooth as silk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join