It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Bird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just have one question...

Is there any other country out there with a symbol of a bird?

I believe America is the one country with a bird symbol and that has been discussed in past threads, but if the US is the phoenix bird, you should understand what it is. It is born out of it's ashes. Think of somewhat of a NWO born out of its ashes. Unfortunately, I believe America will be burnt to a crisp only to have it's true order of things to arise out of its ashes. Alot of prophecies talk about the US and fire too.

I only want to bring to people's attention that this nuclear terror is quite possible to happen on US soil in the future and to understand the possibility that the eagle is really the phoenix and probably will suffer being born out of it's ashes if you haven't seen this symbolism as a powerful metaphor of what might happen to US. Things to think upon.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Nazi Germany had an eagle, & Russia has or had a double-headed bird.

There are many other countries who had the bird.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Poland has a double-headed eagle, or similar raptor.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Perhaps the ashes were 9-11 and it's already risen?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Egypt's Flag currently uses the Pheonix as it's bird. And Egypt is one of the few middle eastern countries that is a staunch ally of the US.

Infact, Hussein and Napoleon also used the exact same logo that Egypt uses today.

I agree. US is going to get hit with Nuke terrorism. Even CNN and Fox says it's inevitable so there must be a reason why CNN is always doing specials on nuke terror scenarios. Incredibly specific scenarios too.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

new topics

top topics

join