It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nickelodeon poisoning kids?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do you feel poisoned when you look at a picture of something that resembles the all seeing eye? Yeah, me either......

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Well I agree with that. My beef is with the super fast paced, epileptic blinking colors, short none immersible stories etc.
Today we have kids with STRESS, STRESS? really, what the frack is that?

I am sure that the type of TV I mentioned, compared with stressed parents, longer hours in the daycare, unhealthy food, is the culprit.

I am not singling one thing out, I am sure its a combination.

ps. you wont see me teach my kid the ABC's until he is around 5
but it is obvious we have a totally different approach to children. (not saying one is more right than the other) I am sure we both can agree on that love is most important, given in huge doses all the time

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Azi

My sister also mentioned seeing this while watching a Nick show with one of my nieces or nephews. She's into conspiracies, so it popped out at her immediately. She has also mentioned seeing several upside down stars on certain shows. I know for sure one was Victorious and the other may have been iCarley, but don't quote me on that.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Why are they "advertising" again?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
please please please dont start saying nickelodeon is in on it

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nickelodeon was definitely poisoning the minds of youths in the early 1990s. I will post what I believe to be a collection of symbolism in the Rugrats cartoon soon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join