It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nickelodeon poisoning kids?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Rouschkateer,
While i appreciate your sovereignty of opinion i find it to be a tad uninformed imo.Firstly less brain activity means less objective filtering by the conscious mind.Also if it works on adults, what ever makes you think our children will be less affected?Why would Nick do such a thing,to what aim?...Good question, i dont know but i dont think recruits either.And just because illuminati symbolism is everywhere doesnt mean i will not take umbrage at them being flashed into my kids (ages 8 & 11, thank you very much)minds.Do i think it is a dangerous form of mind control weilded by a sinister and shadowy Nick to warp our kids?No.My kids still watch Nick.But i am definetlly concerned and curious.
By the way..."sheeple"=sheep + people.....sheeple= obedient and unquestioning populace who dont think twice as their benevolent herders lead them docile to the slaughter.Long as we get our feed, right?Baaaaaaaad.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
Firstly less brain activity means less objective filtering by the conscious mind.

Every claim I made was backed up by websites supporting my claim. Can you be so kind to do the same?

Also if it works on adults, what ever makes you think our children will be less affected?

Because as I said, they would need some sort fo guidance and bias to make the connection between the images and what they mean in today's society.

And just because illuminati symbolism is everywhere doesnt mean i will not take umbrage at them being flashed into my kids (ages 8 & 11, thank you very much)minds.

Umbrage means to take offense to according toDictionary.com so I am unsure what you mean here. And you're welcome for having kids???

Do i think it is a dangerous form of mind control weilded by a sinister and shadowy Nick to warp our kids?No.My kids still watch Nick.But i am definetlly concerned and curious.

Then why the hypocrisy? If I am "ignorant" to the fact that Illuminati is supposedly influencing my kids through Nick, then shouldn't the best course of action be to turn it off? If I say I know it's there, and I don't care, does that make me a "sheeple"?

By the way..."sheeple"=sheep + people.....sheeple= obedient and unquestioning populace who dont think twice as their benevolent herders lead them docile to the slaughter.Long as we get our feed, right?Baaaaaaaad.

That being said, those who are "sheeple" in your eyes (me), see you as the "sheeple". Ironic, isn't it? I do think twice. Hence the reason why i am here. But, by your definition, if it is subliminal messages, with no ifs ands or buts, then you aren't thinking twice.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Rouschkateer]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The concerned and curious are the sheeple, who listen to the Left wing and what is baaaaaaaaaad.

Children are more apt to emulate their parnets unless the parent is the babysitter. So, if the TV is the babysitter, the kid is pretty much guaranteed to have been raised in a disconnected family who will more than likely grow up starved for attention, not worshipping a symbol they saw on Nick 8 years ago.

Please stick to topic and tell us how NIck is poisoning kids and don't contradict yourself, it hurts in debate.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The concerned and curious are the sheeple, who listen to the Left wing and what is baaaaaaaaaad.

Please stick to topic and tell us how NIck is poisoning kids and don't contradict yourself, it hurts in debate.

And how did this become a Left/Right arguement? You better take your own advise bold.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

By the way..."sheeple"=sheep + people.....sheeple= obedient and unquestioning populace who dont think twice as their benevolent herders lead them docile to the slaughter.Long as we get our feed, right?Baaaaaaaad

I guess it was a response to this, where it is telling me that I am follwoing the leaders (right wing) and bieng a sheep. I was attmepting to stay on target, and was reacting in a non agressive manner by rebutting that liitle quoted comment above.

Why not knock the others and their statements Mr Mod or are you taking a side? That what it seems like to me. I liked your use of BOLD....

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm unable to see the picture or go to prisonplanet. Is the website up?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ha geeze, this became bigger than I first thought it would, debating from people with children, and without, Im guessing

Ok, about the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill, I see it as this, Since the one dollar bill is the smallest, more people are going to be carrying them around then say, fifty dollar bills, so that would be a good bill to put this symbol on, from the illumanti's point of view, right?
Im not saying that doing so is say subliminal messenging, But, I see it like this, if they have this eye, the symbol of the Illumanti in various places, dollar bills, starbucks [people have found the all seeing eye in various starbucks and taken pictures, I live by two starbucks and I dont think Ive seen any, but Ill look some more] and jsut where ever else they put the all seeing eye, that would serve as a reminder that the illumanti is there, if they come to total power it would also serve as a reminder that they are there, they are in power, so maybe its not a messege persay, but a reminder, look at Iraq, they had Saddam on their money, once they took it off it changed the Iraqi's mind set, they felt as if things were getting better, Im not saying that the changing of the face on their money was the only thing that did that, but it helped, so knowing this, we know that something as simple as a picture on a dollar bill has some phychlogical effect on you

peace

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

By the way..."sheeple"=sheep + people.....sheeple= obedient and unquestioning populace who dont think twice as their benevolent herders lead them docile to the slaughter.Long as we get our feed, right?Baaaaaaaad

I guess it was a response to this, where it is telling me that I am follwoing the leaders (right wing) and bieng a sheep. I was attmepting to stay on target, and was reacting in a non agressive manner by rebutting that liitle quoted comment above.

Why not knock the others and their statements Mr Mod or are you taking a side? That what it seems like to me. I liked your use of BOLD....

Oh please, if you're going to be that sensitive, I saw nothing other than a quip here, you didn't add the
in your quote btw, you might want to loosen up, Mr. Member.

I personally take offence at your words about me taking sides, BTW, I'm Canadian so I don't have a side in your ridiculous political system. Yes I bold well and you are not showing up your side well.

Edit: To add: You were the first to bring up the "sheeple" term:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I personally don't know what side "sheeple" are supposed to be on..Left or Right.

So if someone know, can they tell me? I don't want to be "classified" incorrectly.

And I don't think the debate would matter one way or the other is I had kids or not. The claim would still be just as ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well i certainly didnt mean to instigate any hostility in any case.I will however reiterate my opinion so as to perhaps clear the confusion of any who see me contradicting myself.i asid i DID take umbrage with masonic symbols on my kids shows or commercials.I do not think they are being programmed by the illuminati or whoever but the use of that symbol definetly strikes me as more than odd.Additionally,peoples automatic defense of the media putting those sort of things in front of kids seems odder still.I let my kids watch nick because i do not believe they are being programmed to any harmful extent by something like that,however it doesnt mean i will not question and hold to suspect the entities behind such masonic flagwaving.Also i would provide websites and corroberating writ for my statements but frankly i am not a computer guy and do not really have the time or energy to do so.I gave my opinion and i am sure it is not the only oneout there.Perhaps allowing my kids to watch tv when i am confessedly aware that there are subliminals makes me contradictory....perhaps i balance that seeming contradiction by a healthy interest in what they watch, combined with alot of time and explaining in general and the fact that subliminals do not control the average minds but rather influence the weaker ones.
As for the sheeple thing.....sorry i opened that can..i prefer to think of them as cows anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
NephraTari started with the sheeple stuff, and i asked to back off from that, so go back and reread.

and I didn't add a smiley, oh hell, those damn Americans, always quipping and making waves.

and that is not my quote you are quoting

and I do not make quips, I respond, and that is what I did. If you cannot understand that. i am sorry.

Again, I ask, how is this going to affect children? I love threads were people pick apart your grammar rather than repsond. You can even respond in bold if you want. (crickets)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Again, I ask, how is this going to affect children? I love threads were people pick apart your grammar rather than repsond. You can even respond in bold if you want. (crickets)

I love it too when they respond with no sources to back it up.

I have yet to hear a well thought out argument, too. Instead I just get called names.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by start_the_peace
NephraTari: haha I like how you first say it is subliminal messaging but then your sig says subliminal messaging doesnt excist

If you paid attention to the entire message of the sig you would see that I am being sarcastic. Take a good look at the icon at the end..

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nickelodeon is not the only kids network that is showing that. cartoonetwork has ton's of thos symbol's.the all seeing eye is the comercals for the network, also in lot's of it's cartoon's. they even show the eye has a graphic when the cartoons are playing sometime's. right now it blue and with winter color's. it maid to look like a sun flower, it's moving in counterclock wise, at less the outside part is. not the eye

cartoonetwork's hihi puffy ami yumi flashing the horn's...

www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk...

[edit on 3-1-2006 by cryztalwing]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azi
During a commercial on Nickelodeon there was a commercial where a child flipped her eyelid inside out or something, and anyway thats not important. The transition from the commercial to the return of the show was, however. A bunch of illuminati eye-in the-pyramid masonic watchamacalits floated on the screen in a sort of bubble effect. Am I the only one who saw this? Surely not! I found this zine-thing in an attempt to show you the seriousness of this:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Here's the pic:

Mainly, notice the detail in the main all-seeing-eye, just above the nickelodeon symbol. It even has the rays of light surrounding it! Thoughts?, because this is freaking crazy!

>Azi

[edit on 12/25/2005 by Azi]

wow this is truely terrifying. as for not understanding why they would "spam" kids with thier symbols. well remeber they are kids they can be modeled into anything. if they see the sign and then watch a happy program they love and religously watch it would make them subconciously prone to happy accept anything behind the symbol. remeber it a war of the mind now days.

getting americans young comfortable with the symbol af the stanic all seeing eye can be nothing but beneficial 2 them

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azi
During a commercial on Nickelodeon there was a commercial where a child flipped her eyelid inside out or something, and anyway thats not important. The transition from the commercial to the return of the show was, however. A bunch of illuminati eye-in the-pyramid masonic watchamacalits floated on the screen in a sort of bubble effect. Am I the only one who saw this? Surely not! I found this zine-thing in an attempt to show you the seriousness of this:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Here's the pic:

Mainly, notice the detail in the main all-seeing-eye, just above the nickelodeon symbol. It even has the rays of light surrounding it! Thoughts?, because this is freaking crazy!

>Azi

[edit on 12/25/2005 by Azi]

What was the context of the show you were watching when you saw that picture? Was it an "Are you Afraid of the Dark? " Or some halloween show? Maybe they just thought it looked cool. I mean, some of the images of the occut and other secret societies can just look cool. There are plenty of people who wear the symbols of the "Marines" and they're no where close to being actual Marines. They just think the symbol looks cool or they support the organization.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, firt sorry if someone already has said this, but I'm really tired, and reading the posts is literally putting me to sleep.

Ok, I really think that this is an innocent thing, it's a symbol that's been around for along time, and looks interesting/cool, I realy think this is a case of an innocent thing being taken way out of context.

Also, as for the symbol creating fear/aprehension (or whatever the words said were), I realy doubt the average person even knows what the symbol represents, I mean most people would only recognise it as being something on money.

Anyways, sorry if this has already been said, or if (which I'm sure I did) got the persons words wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Ok, firt sorry if someone already has said this, but I'm really tired, and reading the posts is literally putting me to sleep.

Ok, I really think that this is an innocent thing, it's a symbol that's been around for along time, and looks interesting/cool, I realy think this is a case of an innocent thing being taken way out of context.

Also, as for the symbol creating fear/aprehension (or whatever the words said were), I realy doubt the average person even knows what the symbol represents, I mean most people would only recognise it as being something on money.

Anyways, sorry if this has already been said, or if (which I'm sure I did) got the persons words wrong.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. I think they just put it on a bumper because they thought it looked cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Okay, now THAT is genuinely creepy.

Talk about brainwashing the youth. I don't think this is at all a coincidence, its just way too straightforward.

I'm terrified now.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join