It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nickelodeon poisoning kids?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
During a commercial on Nickelodeon there was a commercial where a child flipped her eyelid inside out or something, and anyway thats not important. The transition from the commercial to the return of the show was, however. A bunch of illuminati eye-in the-pyramid masonic watchamacalits floated on the screen in a sort of bubble effect. Am I the only one who saw this? Surely not! I found this zine-thing in an attempt to show you the seriousness of this:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Here's the pic:

Mainly, notice the detail in the main all-seeing-eye, just above the nickelodeon symbol. It even has the rays of light surrounding it! Thoughts?, because this is freaking crazy!

>Azi

[edit on 12/25/2005 by Azi]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think we should be more worried about the actual programs than the commericials. But honestly why would some secret society spam kids their symbol? In order to do what?

Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
idk? still the fact that it was there! you have to consider that transition took place in less than half a second-just enough time for me to recognize an eye surrounded by what seemed to be a yellow triangle; when it goes that fast you tend to fill things in yourself.

and you know how they love to throw their all-seeing-eye out there in every creative way possible.

>Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If there is an Illuminati, it's amazing how flagrantly they advertise sometimes.

Of course, Nickelodeon has been around for a while, and has probably had hundreds, if not thousands, of bumper segments like this. It's not surprising the creative team churned this out eventually.

But there's always the chance that (once again, if there is a powerful, insidious secret society with corporate and governmental ties) this could have been planted intentionally in order to normalize the image.

It's already all over our money, and in dozens of other strange places, and it could certainly be argued that the image is being used to make the idea of the Illuminati more acceptable to the masses. It's called viral marketing, and it works for everything from corporations to churches... perhaps this is being done in anticipation of some future emergence from the shadows.

Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
and even if not associated with the illuminati, why would nickelodeon so blatantly advertise such a rousing symbol of fearful apprehension? nickelodeon's smart; they've always had great marketing. how could they be stupid enough to throw such a powerful symbol around? i mean, we're not the only ones that know the history behind it.

>Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, yes nickeloden is run by CBS AKA "The Eye" and they are constantly preparing not only the youth for the comming of the NWO with subliminal messages in their childrens programs but they also take advantage of their major network of CBS to spread false news and gear the americans to a way to come to power. Yes you are right. Absloutly

(I can do it too see guys)

Azi

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
And hey? Whats up with the lightning bolt? it takes up the majority of the screenshot, and is pretty much the only pointy thing in the picture. the arrow at the bottom seems to be pointing to another eye, one very similar to the symbol for [yes, you realized it first Mizar: cred for you] the CBS logo.

>Azi

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That usage is pretty odd. Why would nickelodeon have the 'all seeing eye of god the creator' as a logo? Especially in combination with the pyramid? Weird. What time of day was this on, what shows were around in or was it during, ie whats the specific target audience?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think that this is a way for the Illumanti to get their image out and make it more familar with people, seeing as how sugestible smaller kids are, I still watch cartoons today and I notice how toy commercials act like their toy is the greastest thing ever, to be honest every once in a while i might want a toy I see while watching tv, the thing is though, you jsut have to remeber that kids minds are different than older peoples minds, you tell them something or show them something and its in there for a while sometimes

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't undersand what the concern is. My children have no idea what this symbolism is. Unless I show them what it is and what it represents, all they see is another 10 second show filler.

Will it represent "subliminal messages" to rear their ugly heads at a later date? Most likely not. Like I said, we know what these images are, but these images can be transformed into whatever we tell our children they can be. That, or turn the channel.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll try this again, Nickelodeon is not poisoning the minds of children, they offer a wide range of programming for children 1 to 17.

So the Rugrats poisoning our children? and Dora? How can a brief splash in the background be onstituted as poisoning our children? Should we not allow to let our children use or access money since the same symbol can also be found on it.

My son can count in Spanish because of the programming he watched, and he has yet to show any signs of 'weirdness' from him watching the commercials.

As far as commercials, we are adults now, you can see the sensationalism and obvius product placement, all a child sees is the colors, the noise and the product 45 times in 30 seconds and bugs you till you buy it. It is not subliminal, it is life, and we did it when we were kids, nothing has changed.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
...I'm more taken back by the influx of Illuminati/Freemasonic/secret society spin presented as entertainment but casually taken as non-fiction by most in National Treasure,Skulls,Dan Brown books,and the up and coming Da Vinci Code movie. There's a movie coming out on the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. That should be interesting to see what effect that will have on the public.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I'll try this again, Nickelodeon is not poisoning the minds of children, they offer a wide range of programming for children 1 to 17.

So the Rugrats poisoning our children? and Dora? How can a brief splash in the background be onstituted as poisoning our children? Should we not allow to let our children use or access money since the same symbol can also be found on it.

My son can count in Spanish because of the programming he watched, and he has yet to show any signs of 'weirdness' from him watching the commercials.

As far as commercials, we are adults now, you can see the sensationalism and obvius product placement, all a child sees is the colors, the noise and the product 45 times in 30 seconds and bugs you till you buy it. It is not subliminal, it is life, and we did it when we were kids, nothing has changed.

Its called subliminal messaging and its effects are not obvious.

but you can always pretend that it is not a problem.. thats what most sheep do, I dont think you are a member of the flock though.. otherwise you wouldnt be here.
hmm

[edit on 29-12-2005 by NephraTari]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
NephraTari: haha I like how you first say it is subliminal messaging but then your sig says subliminal messaging doesnt excist

but being serious now, you are right, subliminal messaging does excist, I mean look at it this way
A kid is sitting watching a TV show, its funy so he laughs, but then it pops up with illuminati symbols and goes back to his show, well if the filler was fast enough it might not have given the child enough time to fully process it in his/her brain, so it will just stay there, but the fact that it was in between a show they thought was funny, now that symbol will be linked to laughter, a good time, something good, in the childs mind at least, but they wont really see the all seeing eye and say hey! rugrats! because it was fast that the kid cant really pull it back up again but his subconsience would think its a good thing
thats how it would work right?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Its called subliminal messaging and its effects are not obvious.

I understand what (give) subliminal messages (me) are, and no, I(all) am not (your)a member of the (Money)flock. It can be (now) through the (bark)placement of(like) word, a visual(a) or a auditory tone (dog)but they do exist.

Is Nickelodeon promoting the New World Order with a symbol? I vote no.

Are they trying to brainwash your 6 y/o into asking for every spongebob toy shirt and game at Target? I would vote yes.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To say that subiminals do not affect our children is incorrect and irresponsible.Subliminals have been found to have a compulsory effect on adults....the mind of a child being much more impressionable we do owe to our children to make sure the box thats flashing lightning fast images and sounds 24/7 is not consciously aimed at working over their young minds.
From the point of view of anyone who had this technology of subliminal imprinting you must see the value in reaching a captive audience of future voters and workers.
To postulate that the good folks at nickleodeon came up with the masonic image at random and used it innocently is to display the kind of naivete usually reserved for the kind of sheeple we are all trying to avoid being.The eye in the pyramid with the rays is undeniably masonic and the other CBS type eyes around it seem to me to be a sort of camouflage, as if to say, "yeah, we were just drawing a bunch of eyes, ya know, and came up with this at random."--HORSE FEATHERS--And suppose they did not intend anything untowards and the symbol was generated randomly....would the same be said if it was a swastika on that screen?Symbols can be powerful...especially if you are a very young child and see it for a split second during a tv program that you really like.These young minds are in a state of entertainment and therefore are very open and accepting.There is no way i will buy the noyion that the execs in charge of editing and overseeing this production are ignorant of what the all seeing eye in the pyramid represents.These folks are a bit more image savvy than the common Joe to be sure.What does it mean?I agree that it rpobably is a way to prepare a populace for a re-emrgence of the brotherhood into society.....or perhaps it is a sign to say to others in the order that "they" have infiltrated and permeated the nickleodeon network."They" are known for raising their flag whenever the gain influence over one paradigm or another.
Also may i humbly suggest that resistance to the notion of subliminal programming on our kids is an effect of the half conscious(no pun intended) guilt we all feel at allowing the television to become our de facto number one babysitter?It is so easy to sit them down in front of the tv for a while.....they are so good and quiet.... and attentive.... and open...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Are they trying to brainwash your 6 y/o into asking for every spongebob toy shirt and game at Target? I would vote yes.

I second that vote. My kids aren't asking me for a podium, and they aren't making obscure phone calls or speaking in their own language yet.

If you want to know about the irony of subliminal messages, I "involuntarily" think of wehter or not Spongebob is gay ever since the accusations brought up by certain Christian organizations.

Spongebob's Politics
Gay Spongebob

Funny, isn't it? How it works the other way around, too?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My son watches the equivelant of maybe an hour of TV a day, all day, and I am not bieng niave, iam just not bieng paranoid.

I mean, again, look at a dollar bill, we see them everyday but rarely take a close look at them, but turn it over and low and behold a pyramid, with the eye. This is subliminal, no?

Please, try and tell me one thing that these images are going to cause a child to do?

ps..please stop the shepple sh*t

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think we should be more concerned with TV ads that come on at 8:00 pm for lovely movies like SAW and other great torture/horror movies.
I have to distract my 5 year old so she doesn't see these wondeful family images.
I'm talking broadcast TV during family hours. Cable TV can show whatever after hours, I'm not a prude, I just think any efforts to make things better should be aimed at gory promo's coming on at 8:00 pm

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
To say that subiminals do not affect our children is incorrect and irresponsible.

Do you have children? I am raising three right now, and believe me, they don't have a secret society meeting where they can sit down and plan on being the New Generation World Order. If I wanted subliminal messages planted in their heads, I would let them listen to me saying "take over the world" on a CD and play it in the middle of the night. 10-15 second commercial fillers are generally dismissed by my children. They run to the bathroom, get up and stretch, play with a toy, read a few pages of a book...etc. That, and I think it is ridiculous that my kids would put together triangles and eyes and connect them with the Illuminati or other NWO group. They are aged 10, 9 and 7! When would they have been given a lesson on secret societies? They are not capable of making the connection.

Subliminals have been found to have a compulsory effect on adults....

Exactly...adults.

the mind of a child being much more impressionable we do owe to our children to make sure the box thats flashing lightning fast images and sounds 24/7 is not consciously aimed at working over their young minds.

Which is why parents should man the remote control. If you don't like what is on the screen, change the channel.

From the point of view of anyone who had this technology of subliminal imprinting you must see the value in reaching a captive audience of future voters and workers.

Of course, adults have done this before, and probably will continue to do so.

To postulate that the good folks at nickleodeon came up with the masonic image at random and used it innocently is to display the kind of naivete usually reserved for the kind of sheeple we are all trying to avoid being.

Ever consider that it was used for the adults, and not the kids? And what the heck is a "sheeple"?

The eye in the pyramid with the rays is undeniably masonic...

To you and I, it is. To others, it is nothing. But "Illuminati" symbolism is in the media everywhere. What do you do to get away from it?

....would the same be said if it was a swastika on that screen?

This is argued for the new XBox symbol as well. Is it what it is, or is it what you think it is? marketing ploy or innocent symbol? Why do you see a swastika? Are you hiding Nazi trends that your subconscious doesn't want to reveal? Do you see how silly this can get?

Symbols can be powerful...

Especially since they have been around for hundreds of years.

These young minds are in a state of entertainment and therefore are very open and accepting.

Actually, brain activity decreases while watching TV.

There they visit with Dr. Thomas Mulholland whose experiments with electroencephalograms and alpha waves with children was some of the first indications of an actual physical reaction to watching TV. Alpha waves are brain activity which increases as brain work decreases: closing your eyes and relaxing produce more alpha -- looking around the room decreases alpha. Mulholland discovered that children watching TV had more alpha -- which means less brain activity.

Click the link to read the entire article.

.....or perhaps it is a sign to say to others in the order that "they" have infiltrated and permeated the nickleodeon network."They" are known for raising their flag whenever the gain influence over one paradigm or another.

But to do what? What the heck is the ultimate purpose? new recruits? Please.

Also may i humbly suggest that resistance to the notion of subliminal programming on our kids is an effect of the half conscious(no pun intended) guilt we all feel at allowing the television to become our de facto number one babysitter?

You can suggest it all you want, but my resistance is not because I use tv as a babysitter. My resistance is for my reason stated in this and prior posts.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join